What's new

9 million overseas Pakistanis earn Pakistan more income than 200 million local Pakistanis

Norwegian

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2014
Country
Pakistan
No...everybody is serving his self interest ..exporters do export since they earn money ...
Exactly. So self interest of 9 million overseas Pakistanis earn Pakistan more foreign exchange than self interest of 200 million local Pakistanis. Get the picture?

H!TchHiker

Aug 16, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Exactly. So self interest of 9 million overseas Pakistanis earn Pakistan more foreign exchange than self interest of 200 million local Pakistanis. Get the picture?
No..Pakistan as a state is failed to provide opportunities that other countries have provided to there citizens and people migrating there...just currency difference otherwise they do not have 4 legs and 10 hands to work 80 hours a days and earn more

Mk-313

Apr 26, 2020
Country
United States
A Pakistani dish washer in Pakistan earns 10,000 PKR a month vs an overseas Pakistani dish washer in Norway who earns 10,000 NOK a month. Why is the one in Norway more productive? Both are doing same kind of labor. Only difference is one in Norway is earning his wage in foreign currency unlike the one in Pakistan.
Because in economics that’s how you measure productivity or output. Because this method differentiates the intelligence from the physical labor
I can open a hotdog stand in a rural area and I won’t make much money or I can open a hot dog stand during the World Cup match near the stadium. In both instances I did the same job but I was intelligent enough to know when that specific job would make me more money.

It’s kind of like judging teachers based on the grades their student get. If two teachers teach the same subject the same amount of time everyday. The teacher whose student get the better grade is more productive because his output was better for the same amount of work

Norwegian

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2014
Country
Pakistan
No..Pakistan as a state is failed to provide opportunities that other countries have provided to there citizens and people migrating there...just currency difference otherwise they do not have 4 legs and 10 hands to work 80 hours a days and earn more
Earning more? Overseas Pakistanis don't earn much as they are mostly in low skilled low wage sectors

Iltutmish

Dec 31, 2019
Country
Pakistan
I know some hardworking Pakistanis in Britian who earn a minimum wage but always send money back to their family in Pakistan. One friend told me he supports his entire family in Pak, his younger brothers in Pak are fit and well but unemployed.
That’s unfortunately the Pakistani dream. One Gadda (donkey) abroad feeding his 4 brothers, 10 sisters and parents. While Pak-Pakis live off the dole cause they have a „rich“ kid abroad working fast food.

When the brother comes home to visit he gets the attitude like „where is my iPhone 12?“.

The thing is when Pak-Pakis start working they have to give their entire earnings to Ammi and Abbu, so they avoid working hard because it doesn’t have a positive effect cause Ammi and Abbu will guilt trip them
into giving them money.

Teach parents to behave, teach kids to work hard and take care of their future. But it’s easier to live off the fast food money of your older brother.

Cash GK

Sep 20, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Our families get money from us when we ask them votefor ik they say. You don't know Pakistani politics. They vote for zardari n nwaz n their pillias n use same money to have foto season with them throw parties for them.Infact they sacrifice their loved once and they dont understand why their love once are living away from them. They dont know what is reason behind this judai. I always ask this question to my Pakistani fellow County men back home. Why German Japanese dont go abroad for work. Because their leader were loyal to the country. This simple thing Pakistani dont understand. We Pakistani dont give birth to our kids we give birth to donkeys. Their kids work whol life for their families n their dead bodies goes back to Pakistan

Last edited:

Indus Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
May 7, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Unfair title when comparing 'earning' of the 200 million+ Pakistanis with the 9 million Pakistani sending remittance. Firstly, Pakistan's GDP maybe low but it is not less than $30 billion. Secondly, what Overseas Pakistanis send to Pakistan is not for charity--it is to support their own families. Since April 2004, I have sent about $115,000 to help my family members; I don't feel I have done some great charity for Pakistan.
That applies to all economic activity. Those people exporting or producing goods/services in Pakistan are not doing it for the country. They are doing it for themself and their families just like you are.However their and your economic productivity ends up also helping Pakistan as a secondary effect.

Cash GK

Sep 20, 2015
Country
Pakistan
That applies to all economic activity. Those people exporting or producing goods/services in Pakistan are not doing it for the country. They are doing it for themself and their families just like you are.However their and your economic productivity ends up also helping Pakistan as a secondary effect.
You are a classic idiot. I have no doubt about it. Let's define it.
When they send money to back home. What happens
When they built house. They buy metrial. Money goes to many sectors rite?
Money goes to labor. Money goes around 700 industries. Isn't help to Pakistan n pakistanis.
When their kids goes to batter schools. Are not they trying to give good educated generation to Pakistan.
When they buy car or motorcycle. They not try to help motor industry in Pakistan or try to improve batter transpor. When that car or motorcycle broke and mechanic get money who pay his rent n buy food for his kids and send his kids to school.
When they buy milk or sugar or any other commodity. When they spend money on shops. Overseas pakistanis help Pakistan more then millions living inside Pakistan.you need to see mental doctor.
Pakistan Annual budget is Around 54 billion dollars and overseas send 29 billions dollars batter then any industry in Pakistan. Overseas Pakistanis are like industry for Pakistan n you still believe overseas Pakistanis are selfish 😒. You are insulting millions living out and Sacrifice their today for tomorrow
Last thing you are one of those guys who abuse their country to get asylum like your leader nawaz.

Last edited:

Indus Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
May 7, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Overseas Pakistanis are like industry
I actually I am one of those who contribute to Pakistan. Over the decades as a family we must have sent over over £500k. You did not even understand what I said and call me a idiot. Pakistani diaspora is what keeps the country afloat.
get asylum
I was born in UK in 1963 and my dad arrived here as student in 1959. So try again.

_NOBODY_

Jan 6, 2016
Country
Pakistan
I actually I am one of those who contribute to Pakistan. Over the decades as a family we must have sent over over £500k. You did not even understand what I said and call me a idiot. Pakistani diaspora is what keeps the country afloat.
I was born in UK in 1963 and my dad arrived here as student in 1959. So try again.
Have you invested in Pakistan?

Hareeb

Nov 9, 2016
Country
Pakistan
It had to be this way.
5 years ago, I visited Lahore Chamber (LCCI) along my uni friends to get help from chamber related to exports. We wanted to export textile products to US. We met 2 officials there, and instead of being mentors, they started to discourage us, "Aap sochen bhi mat; market main magarmach bethey, kha jayen gey apko; ap parhai complete kren, koi achi job karen, ye apki field ni ha". That day and today, our exports are still stagnant.

PakFactor

Sep 30, 2019
Country
Pakistan
It had to be this way.
5 years ago, I visited Lahore Chamber (LCCI) along my uni friends to get help from chamber related to exports. We wanted to export textile products to US. We met 2 officials there, and instead of being mentors, they started to discourage us, "Aap sochen bhi mat; market main magarmach bethey, kha jayen gey apko; ap parhai complete kren, koi achi job karen, ye apki field ni ha". That day and today, our exports are still stagnant.
When I started by carrier in real estate and risk management consulting -- I was discouraged by my old boss who was Pakistani as well among others. However, non-Pakistani's were more encouraging.

It's a mentality within our older generation, that no one should stand in front of them as a competitor. They would rather keep you down than help you out which could uplift society.

Last edited:

Baghial

Feb 17, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Imagine if Pakistanis started paying their taxes, instead of cheating the system.

Pakistan would no longer need to borrow money, and would probably pay of its debt in a few years. It would also end up becoming very rich, very quickly.
imigine if murad saeed brought the 200 billion $$$$$$$$$
he said is sitting in swiss accounts?

imagine if , khan brought all the looted money back from mushraf, and slapped it on IMF face,

; looks like a nice dream dosent it?

and shaukat traeen was reading some one,s else written budget!
Tigers are endangered species therefore need our care and love

pakistani tigers, are painted donkeys, !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom