What's new

81 made-in-India ventilators fail the test

Yaseen1

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 1, 2014
Country
Pakistan
india is banning chinese items but are incapable of producing them indigenously ,india cannot replace china as alternative manufacturers

Jobless Jack

Aug 12, 2012
india is banning chinese items but are incapable of producing them indigenously ,india cannot replace china as alternative manufacturers
China has them by the balls . The 59 app that modi has banned will hurt Indian business's more than Chinese business's . China does not need India, India needs China .

China has them ( Indians) by the balls . and are about to slice it ( balls)

kris

Dec 3, 2016
Country
India
India makes 1000 ventilators a day now .. doesn't matter even if 81 fails... And even by any standards that's a good feat considering many are produced till now....
India is now moving to self reliance in this field

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
India always fools itself. It has to buy off the shelf because it cannot produce anything. Banning Chinese products is going to hurt Hindustan big time. India is a corona hub.

Hiptullha

Feb 13, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Says the guy with a Global terrorist on his profile pic.
Lol it doesn't matter how many times you repeat this. I don't care and I don't think he's a terrorist.

Also, mods will now remove words like Vedic from posts because it's apparently offensive to Indians!

Hiptullha

Feb 13, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I don't know, isn't quoting religious symbols banned in PDF?
Vedic isn't a religious symbol, it's a term. I can say that Pakistan is an Islamic republic. Why can't I say the same for India? PDF Hindus used to love to remind us of how they do pooja to the blue superhumans of their Vedic ancestors!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom