• Sunday, August 18, 2019

72 Years of Bloody Kashmir Conflict Its Now or Never!!!!

Discussion in 'Pakistan Army' started by FOOLS_NIGHTMARE, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:51 AM.

1. FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 476 / -2
    United Kingdom
    Patience is running thin with every passing day. Our brothers and sisters across the LOC are sacrificing their life,wealth,honour and peace on each passing day.What will it take to awake us?.

[​IMG]Kashmiri ladies seek our help.

Kashmiries are Pakistanis they face atrocities because of this ideology.

Once upon a time there was a Pak Defence Council that organised protests and rallies at the drop of a hat. Almost every rally vowed to defend the Kashmiris. Now that Kashmir has actually been annexed by India, the PDC has disappeared!
    With due respect i would request my top military bras to either go for our dearest cause now or stop harping on it for ever. I am more than confident that if they may desire they can occupy IOK with all the assets at their disposal. By which i mean utilising the services of the defunct jihadi apparatus again,mobilising the tribals, asking for volunteers countrywide, mobilising the ex servicemen and contacting friendly Talibans. One must not forget to activate the Khalistan Movement as well. In the 80s we had abundant jihadi fervour but lost the opportunity after Zias demise.JI was at the forefront of the jihadi message.

One last thing i would like to add is that majority of Pakistanis still love their Armed forces and the remaining that have issues can only be won over by the brave actions of the top bras. Otherwise they will only be remembered as golf playing Generals that only worried about their prime plots, as the late Asma Jehangir once put it.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 12:58 AM
  2. Ghazwa-e-Hind

Ghazwa-e-Hind FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 143 / -0
    Pakistan
    Today India has annexed J&K, tomorrow it could be AJK.

Laaton ka bhoot batoon se nahi maantay.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 476 / -2
    United Kingdom
    If our Elite shows complacency today Indians will become bold and may harass us in future. The Kashmiries will loose all hope and may never trust us again.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Ghazwa-e-Hind

Ghazwa-e-Hind FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 143 / -0
    Pakistan
    Hindutva extremist are cowards, they can only attack unarmed people. I assure you, if a war takes place, they will panic and start running to their masters who are using India as scapegoat. India has backing of Israel in this J&K annexation, hindutvas are digging their own grave.

Pakistan is going to UNSC, that's good. Whether they step in or not. Pakistan has to take BOLD steps to show sanghis their real auqaat.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  5. Hakikat ve Hikmet

Hakikat ve Hikmet SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11 / 13,141 / -1
    Turkey
    Never say never...

It’s late better than never...

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  6. aziqbal

aziqbal PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +6 / 2,432 / -0
    Pakistan
    today Israel opened ties with Bhutan

can I ask why Israel needs friends in Himalayas?

India being propped up by Israel pure and simple

why now after 70 years has India started this again

india should be focusing on economy to counter china and yet they are still playing a dirty game

after destroying all of the Middle East and neutralising their immediate enemy they are looking to take on others

well I hope Pakistan is the last enemy they pick, because our nukes should ensure they dont breed again

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  7. khansaheeb

khansaheeb SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,493 / -1
    Pakistan
    The flames of freedom are burning high in Kashmir, it will engulf all those who try to stifle it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Hakikat ve Hikmet

Ratings:
    +11 / 13,141 / -1
    Turkey
    Interesting development!!! Looks like Bhutan is the next in line!! I won’t be surprised if India “annexes” Bhutan too!!! It’s the problem with being a buffer state!!!

9. khansaheeb

khansaheeb SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,493 / -1
    Pakistan
    Like Hitler they will come up with an excuse to annex one neighbour after the other until they meet their Stalingrad.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  10. Hakikat ve Hikmet

Ratings:
    +11 / 13,141 / -1
    Turkey
    But, the question is what China is doing to counter the Indian moves??? Is it like they’re not up to the mark?!?! Or, are they depending on Pak to do the job?!?! Strange developments....

11. khansaheeb

khansaheeb SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,493 / -1
    Pakistan
    China is by our side and have always cooperated with Pakistan on Pakistan's national security matters. China could exert pressure on Kashmir from the north and they have raised concerns over India's Kashmir decision. Aksai Chin is under Chinese control and disputed by India.

12. litman

litman SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 3,904 / -4
    Pakistan

after watching this i am ashamed of myself and have lost all hopes from muslim world. when we dont rise for the muslims then we shouldnt expect other muslims to rise for us in time of need. we are destined to be doomed. all muslims should shut up now. hypocrites.

we already know what's going to happen there
    https://www.dawn.com/news/1499421/any-permanent-member-can-create-hurdles-for-pakistan-at-unsc-fm

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. aziqbal

aziqbal PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +6 / 2,432 / -0
    Pakistan
    China needs to move a land army close to India

And send a full strength carrier striker group into Indian Ocean or Bay of Bengal

We neee to split the Indian defences

Then we take them down

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. CHACHA"G"

CHACHA"G" SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 5,120 / -0
    Australia
    lol on Pakistani Govt and authorities …….. Every one crying india may or can attack india …… every one playing in indian hands of propaganda …… india will never going to attack .. this is indain tactic to confuse Pakistan Army .. Instead of pro-actively supporting Kashmiris , sending weapons and Mujahideens our so called elite crying day in day out .. we will break india if attack Pakistan ……. You mofos Kashmiris are in lockdown from last 10 days , this means no food to eat , no milk for children...…
    Shame on all of us and our elite ::::::

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. CHACHA"G"

CHACHA"G" SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 5,120 / -0
    Australia
    Allow international media in IOK ……… Allow civil activist in IOK …….. To prove your claims

• Thanks Thanks x 1