• Friday, November 22, 2019

6 Hezbollah members killed in Israeli attack on Syria

Discussion in 'Arab Defence Forum' started by Falcon29, Jan 18, 2015.

1. $@rJen

$@rJen BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 6,888 / -23
    India
    good strike.... let the terrorists rot in hell

2. Syrian Lion

Syrian Lion SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 13,628 / -0
    Syrian Arab Republic
    Insha'Allah brother, peace will be restored to Syria, and Insha'Allah peace will prosper in Pakistan...

3. Abu Zolfiqar

Abu Zolfiqar Rest in Peace

Ratings:
    +22 / 24,099 / -0
    Pakistan
    Insha Allah.

4. Muawiya12

Muawiya12 FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 19 / -0
    Lebanon

OK here we go again ... one of the show off wants to have a go at me ... sorry one of the lowlifers ...

1- maybe its a garbage but u read it as well .. so that garbage caught ur attention ...

2- i meant ur doing my job of making u look like a fool ... u seem u need some courses

3- i woulnt sell my honor .. but to be honest i would sell the south and give it to israel ... and by the way there is no country called lebanon ... its the Levant ...

4- how ur proving me as retarded and where u saw my deficiency in using GOOGLE ?

5- i couldnt care less if ur a mod .. that even shows that u have so much tolerance ... and i was just citing the rules which i beleive u should know them cuz ur a mod ... and if ur showing off cuz ur a mod ... so i dont think u are humble enough to be a mod ...so jog on again mate

6- of course i have strong emotions cuz i see my people being butchered by a blood thirst maniac .. u would feel feel the same thing if u have the same shit in **** right .... ?

7- u can wish whatever u want for leb its ur opinion ... and answering ur question i am muslim arab so when we have a situation like the one in syria all boundaries and frontiers fall and the unity of islam rises among muslims so yeah i am syrian and lebanese and Palestinian and etc etc

8- i like ur prejudgment abt me staying in CANADA every time u want to name me names ... im sure u have more than that ... u can do it lowlifer **** ... and abt the region u still dont know the essence ... u read some books maybe ur will from good will hunting ? ...

9- i was giving u some insight on how to make searches so i think u are a bit bitter here ... go to INDIA they will know what to do with u ... lol ahahahahahahah once again piss off and jog on low lifer **** u aint worth the words ... and btw if u want to write in arabic make sure to write properly or use google translate ... PEACE

thanks again for the kind words ... u know what every time i try to debate a person that stands by the regime ... i have to be like this ... so if ur are so childish to make me lose an argument maybe this is not the right place for u ... i am not gonna point u when u lose an argument but i will point at ur ignorance for defending a regime that have done enough to its people ... maybe u wish the same thing to happen in **** no ? may Allah gives u enlightenment .. cuz u need it my friend

5. Abu Zolfiqar

Abu Zolfiqar Rest in Peace

Ratings:
    +22 / 24,099 / -0
    Pakistan
    Oh hey! Thanks for your honesty - we know where you and your ISIS/FSA/nusra buddies stand. :)

I guess Libnan or the Levent is lucky you are sitting in Canada.....the west and your israeli buddies may view people like you as assets today but you could be sitting on the wrong side of an interrogation-room tomorrow when you are no longer needed. Have fun with that. :meeting:

6. Muawiya12

Muawiya12 FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 19 / -0
    Lebanon
    looooooll thanks for the reply man ... i put that comment as a bait and u fell for it ... its not i dont confirm it ... i do .. i said it ... the thing is why would i wish to sell it ? its bcz of the good riddences we are gonna get ... we give them hizb lat to fight with at side and keep lebanon or the SUNNI LEVANT at peace ... thats why ur mind would not comprehend it ... even tho ur a mod ... well to hell with u fi ur a mod ... we have a saying "the caravan keeps marching and the dogs (lowlifers) keep barking" keep showing urself as a fool and stupid and idiot u MOD ... fk that shit ... a bitter mod ... u know what go to india as i said ... theyll know what to do with u ... hypocrite ....

my friend ... i am gonna give a piece of advice ... the situation in syria is beyond ur reach ... stay in the local affairs .. cuz the more u post stuff abt it ... the more u look stupid and ignorant .... and fool ... PEACE

7. Hassan Al-Somal

Hassan Al-Somal FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 998 / -0
    Somalia
    Amen

8. Ahiska

Ahiska FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,793 / -1
    Turkmenistan
    Peace will not be restored in Syria for a long time.....
    There is a higher percentage that Israel takes more parts of Syria (Not like i have something against it)

9. Zarrar Alvi

Zarrar Alvi FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,265 / -14
    Pakistan
    wake me up when this really happens iran cant control sistan baluchistan and dreaming of conquering the arab land

10. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 18,587 / -33
    Palestinian Territory, Occupied
    @Serpentine

Car bomb explosion in tel Aviv injures 18. One critically injured. Right now it seems like Israeli drug mob violence. But I don't want to rule out potential response yet.

EDIT: 18 year old was victim of assassination attempt. Related to drug mobs in Israel.

11. haviZsultan

haviZsultan PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +39 / 10,838 / -3
    Pakistan
    Why is hezbollah destroying its reputation by supporting a regime that is arguably killing its own people? I had a lot of respect for Hezbollah and its successful fight against Israel... which did unfortunately result in immense casualties but I don't see how supporting the Assad regime in Syria which has taken actions detrimental to the lives of thousands of Syrians solves anything.

Iran too should not affiliate itself with such groups. There are better opportunities to protect Shias or as they say muslims around the world. I respected Assad too once but not until he began massacring his own people.

I would advise everyone to read arab tyrants manual by Iyad El Baghdadi. Arab regimes have often paid no heed to democracy and I believe there are other regimes (Ig Bahrain or Yemen) which are capable of such actions too. Lets not forget that 200000 syrians have died because of Asad's arogance and the 'ISIS's evil.

12. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 18,587 / -33
    @ResurgentIran

-Israel army tells northern residents to lock their selves in homes due to fear of inflitration on northern border....

Could be false alarm or could be army testing residents for future incidnets

Possible security incident in north, roads closed - Israel News, Ynetnews

A number of roads were closed Sunday evening amid a possible security incident along Israel's northern border. The news comes after an attack attributed to Israel killed a top Iranian general and members of Hezbollah in Syria.

13. Syrian Lion

Syrian Lion SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 13,628 / -0
    Syrian Arab Republic
    why are you blaming Alasad for all this war and bloodshed, Bashar Alasad was in power since 2000, and there wasn't any war or bloodshed until the west with their puppets supported the F$A terrorists... all this bloodshed is because of the F$A terrorists group... Syrian army has the right to fight terrorism wherever it is found in Syria, heck other nations invaded countries under the name fighting terrorism... and if F$A terrorists cared about civilian lives and Syria, they would have stayed away from the cities and made and fought in Syria's large desert, mountains and etc... but instead F$A terrorists are using civilians as shields and they kill them just to blame the Syrian army..

and trust me if Syrians wanted Alasad gone, he would have been gone long time ago...

14. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 18,587 / -33
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  15. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 18,587 / -33

Israeli sources: Israeli soldier commits suicide in North

Maariv: Israeli military sources assert that Hezbollah members were behind morning shelling in Golan

Walaa!(Hebrew): Israeli security source: Hezbollah fired rockets and we are 'studying/looking at options for response'

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015