What's new

$500 Billion Mega City (NEOM) The New Future

Titanium100

BANNED
Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
500 Billion is a drop in the bucket.. he needs 5 Trillion to get this done. Even the Biden infrastructure initiative is over 2 Trillion.

Money the Saudis don't have.
Biden Initiative?`they don't want to build anything ze Americans. The gulfies are eager to go to the future. The past is getting to old school and getting out of fashion

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 3, 2008
Biden Initiative?`they don't want to build anything ze Americans. The gulfies are eager to go to the future. The past is getting to old school and getting out of fashion
Lol... These Arabs worship the Americas... How are they out of fashion?

Titanium100

BANNED
Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
Lol... These Arabs worship the Americas... How are they out of fashion?
Being savvy and having a beneficial alliances that benefit you is nowadays considered worship? What am I missing.. Ze Americans don't build futuristic cities. They don't want to go to the future but the gulfies do clearly. It is a matter of ambition

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2020
Country
United States
Money the Saudis don't have.
Wrong. The actual budget is actully 1 trillion and yes they have money and plenty of it. The US doesn't have money for such constructions because the money is in circle in the US and being used where as the Saudi can safe money at free will.. It is a monarchy

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 3, 2008
Being savvy and having a beneficial alliances that benefit you is nowadays considered worship? What am I missing.. Ze Americans don't build futuristic cities. They don't want to go to the future but the gulfies do clearly. It is a matter of ambition
Everytime I've been there with my American accent and passport they have worshiped me... So I'm okay with that.

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 3, 2008
Wrong. The actual budget is actully 1 trillion and yes they have money and plenty of it. The US doesn't have money for such constructions because the money is in circle in the US and being used where as the Saudi can safe money at free will.. It is a monarchy
Americans have the freedom to print as much as they want ... They have global reserve currency... Even the saudis have sell their oil in US dollars... Otherwise it's chop chop off with the king's head...

;)

Titanium100

BANNED
Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
Americans have the freedom to print as much as they want ... They have global reserve currency... Even the saudis have sell their oil in US dollars... Otherwise it's chop chop off with the king's head...

;)
You are overstating ze americans. Do you think they will attempt on the kibla. How about no in as never-uary.. Someone who lost to Taliban.. Has nothing on the kibla

May 7, 2012
Country
Pakistan
500 Billion is a drop in the bucket
No it is not. The Saudi's will use cheap South Asian labour. Land will be free. Minimum red tape and safety. That $500 will buy 10 times more then if this project was in USA or Europe. Meaning this would take $5 trillion in US context.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom