What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Mujahid Anwar Khan currently is in Canada. He doesn't say anything further than what was done that day, and frankly I respect his candid humour where he mentioned he would not want to talk anything more ops related to PAF, and more about life in general. A man of great accomplishments, yet very humble. They reveal more info amongst their seniors by word of mouth, yet most have respected in staying quiet about it. KT was a loudmouth a little too early, and had to change his blog a few times.

Having spoken to a PAF Mirage driver last night, even he says it is a claim regarding an Su-30 shootdown. A claim will remain a claim until concrete evidence is provided.
Many people both in and out of PAF are oblivious to the hardcore facts of that day as what really happened that made India go Berserk, calling it an act of war and threatening missile strikes in desperation.
On a lighter note, I need to remind Mujaid Anwar Sahib about a discount I was supposed to get for hiring Capri Marque services situated near Nur Khan base.

SQ8

ADVISORS
Mar 28, 2009
Country
United States
what if the "about to be released info" also has proofs of Su-30 going down.....i mean they didnt award anything to ANY Su 30 pilots who participated in their op, we have got AMRAAM dodgers but nothing for AMRAAM EATERS....it really takes guts to fly into an incoming AMRAAM.....more than dodging.....
I don’t think it would matter as such. If you were LockMart, Raytheon or the congressman or from Dassault sponsoring a $1 billion sale then you are likely to nod for your customer. Same reason their state could gas 1 million Kashmiris in the last ten years and still get celebrated at the Met Gala while you could have had a criminal kill a single Christian and be sanctioned for HR violations citing 1971 as historical proof.

The realization that has come soo late to all think tanks in Pakistan is that money talks and everyone else can take their principles and shove them where the ISSB physical exam takes a peek.

Sure, there are geopolitical factors as well - the United States wants no competition as the sole superpower and China is the target. All other “principles “ and relationships are tertiary.

TsAr

Dec 2, 2008
Many people both in and out of PAF are oblivious to the hardcore facts of that day as what really happened that made India go Berserk, calling it an act of war and threatening missile strikes in desperation.
On a lighter note, I need to remind Mujaid Anwar Sahib about a discount I was supposed to get for hiring Capri Marque services situated near Nur Khan base.
Capri Marquee on Rawal Road besides RIC

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Capri Marquee on Rawal Road besides RIC
It was afternoon of first week in August, had to wear suit and Tie and then stand in the sweltering heat to welcome guests, could see regular incoming and outgoing flights of C-130s but the food was good and staff attentive.

TsAr

Dec 2, 2008
It was afternoon of first week in August, had to wear suit and Tie and then stand in the sweltering heat to welcome guests, could see regular incoming and outgoing flights of C-130s but the food was good and staff attentive.
I happen to know one of the owners.

Thorough Pro

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 23, 2008
Country
Pakistan
they died

what if the "about to be released info" also has proofs of Su-30 going down.....i mean they didnt award anything to ANY Su 30 pilots who participated in their op, we have got AMRAAM dodgers but nothing for AMRAAM EATERS....it really takes guts to fly into an incoming AMRAAM.....more than dodging.....

SQ8

ADVISORS
Mar 28, 2009
Country
United States
Elder one or younger one? They should be in their 20’s now?

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Elder one or younger one? They should be in their 20’s now?
From the Admins side it must have been the elder as he was a former PAF officer but only spoke to him over the phone. The few times I visited the venue he wasn't there. But the others were very courteous. Loved the work of the lady they hired to do the fresh flower arrangements and decorate the stage. Mind you it costed us few lacs more than what the Blue Lagoon in Sadar quoted.

Aug 29, 2018
Country
India
...i mean they didnt award anything to ANY Su 30 pilots who participated in their op,
Why no Awards for the IAF pilot who phullly dodged 5 incoming AMAARAMs and set another world record after Phamous holly wood pilot TOM cruse ??
The Su-30 MKI pilots were already awarded commendation cards around 2 weeks after the incident for dodging AMRAAM and successfully keeping their aircraft unharmed.

Riz

Jan 20, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2009
Country
Pakistan
The Su-30 MKI pilots were already awarded commendation cards around 2 weeks after the incident for dodging AMRAAM and successfully keeping their aircraft unharmed.

And these people have such gloomy faces as they had to search and pull out this AMRAAM wreckage from the 56'' Pichwara.

1638111094412.png

Attachments

• 1638110990404.png
    1638110990404.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom