What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

The Raven

Mar 31, 2020
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if this video was ever posted, but if it wasn't..., just see the way Praveen Sawhney (Force Magazine) gets looks from all the Veterans and Nitin while he speaks.

- aired on 2nd March, 2019

@araz @airomerix @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @SQ8 @Windjammer @The Eagle @Akh1112 @Clairvoyant @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @khanasifm @masterchief_mirza @Mirage Battle Commander @Mrc @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @Stealth @The Raven @TheTallGuy @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @PradoTLC

I would suggest we don't post such filth in threads like these, keep them for the indian forum section where they belong.

I will say one thing though, take a long hard look at the mindset of those across the border - this is what happens in a myopic delusional culture which has lost all faculty of rational, open thought processes. History is littered with the dead carcasses of such examples, and outside of the secular progressive democracies (which can still be subject to the same decay, as demonstrated by Trumpism), most of the world continues to suffer from this condition.

GriffinsRule

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Pakistan
what i conclude is let them live with that since they need some breathing space from their own hysterical operations of surgical strike and Balakot.
Exactly my sentiment ... I don't understand the need Pakistanis feel to somehow correct the Indian misconceptions on PAF and its capabilities or what happened on Feb 27th. There are pages and pages full on different threads repeating the same points endlessly. Why correct the enemy?

iLION12345_1

May 1, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Can someone kindly post the video shown by ISPR of Pakistani jets targeting Indian installments and then launching their payload in the empty area nearby. As well as the photos showing the before and after.
I know they have been posted here once before but I’m having trouble finding them in the massive thread.
@Windjammer I believe you have them.
Thanks in advance.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Can someone kindly post the video shown by ISPR of Pakistani jets targeting Indian installments and then launching their payload in the empty area nearby. As well as the photos showing the before and after.
I know they have been posted here once before but I’m having trouble finding them in the massive thread.
@Windjammer I believe you have them.
Thanks in advance.
1614901267315.png

TheTallGuy

Apr 10, 2019
Country
Pakistan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom