What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

kursed

Mar 21, 2007
Not possible due to two main reasons:

1- Loss of Indian Air Superiority. Shooting down 12-planes would have meant a lot of confusion and disorganization within IAF, giving CLEAR ADVANTAGE TO PAF. PAF would have decimated Indian Army and navy.
2- Nukes specially tactical nukes.
If PAF had done that, they'd be taking down planes in Indian air space, not Pakistani - Pakistan would have pretty much declared war on India for missing a strike in Balakot. It'd help to keep the context in mind. This would not have helped our case, at all. None of the Indian air crafts crossed into our air space that day, other than Abhi's.

And PAF while could maintain air superiority for a short time, would not have been able to do the same in a stretched war and we'd have seen losses too - had this turned into even in just an air war. And all for what? One strike, that did not hurt anyone in Pakistan?

War is a fairly serious business, our economy took time just to recover from the expenses of long-drawn CAPs that were flown in the aftermath of this incident. We'd have never afforded a war, our economy has been in shambles for a good while now.

Blueskiez 2001

Sep 12, 2014
Country
Denmark
If PAF had done that, they'd be taking down planes in Indian air space, not Pakistani - Pakistan would have pretty much declared war on India for missing a strike in Balakot. It'd help to keep the context in mind. This would not have helped our case, at all. None of the Indian air crafts crossed into our air space that day, other than Abhi's.
And India didn´t declare war by bombing Balakot area? - regardless of the damage....???

To all that have such arguments: WAKE UP. India will go to any extent to harm Pakistan and even do things that in reality is equal to declaring war.

kursed

Mar 21, 2007
And India didn´t declare war by bombing Balakot area? - regardless of the damage....???

To all that have such arguments: WAKE UP. India will go to any extent to harm Pakistan and even do things that in reality is equal to declaring war.
Had this strike killed the seminary students, yes, then we’d have been at war. But that hadn’t happened.

truthfollower

Mar 8, 2019
Country
Pakistan
I was up all night waiting for retaliation from Pakistan side, and when i was going to bed thinking maybe we are not going to retaliate, someone came and told me pakistan shot down indian jets and i ran to watch the news and yes there it was on all news channels "Pakistan shot down Indian jets" and i thought "OMG looks like we are going for war."
:o:

ice_man

Aug 23, 2009
Country
Pakistan
I am totally shocked at how indians believe the bollywood script without any proof.

1) No proof of any deaths or buildings damaged in Balakot

2) No proof of any F16 lost in action.

3) MI17 shot by their own spyder SAMs

Yet they still believe their own made up nonsense.

Well at least their air force is fully aware of or capability and capacity. Which Allah has given us Allahmdulliah

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
I am totally shocked at how indians believe the bollywood script without any proof.

1) No proof of any deaths or buildings damaged in Balakot

2) No proof of any F16 lost in action.

3) MI17 shot by their own spyder SAMs

Yet they still believe their own made up nonsense.

Well at least their air force is fully aware of or capability and capacity. Which Allah has given us Allahmdulliah
I'm shocked that you're shocked. don't you know that if they can believe gow muttar is a drinking tonic that can protect you from the coronavirus & that cow shit can defeat nuclear radiation then they can believe anything their gowdi media feeds them...

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Not sure if this video was ever posted, but if it wasn't..., just see the way Praveen Sawhney (Force Magazine) gets looks from all the Veterans and Nitin while he speaks.

- aired on 2nd March, 2019

@araz @airomerix @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @SQ8 @Windjammer @The Eagle @Akh1112 @Clairvoyant @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @khanasifm @masterchief_mirza @Mirage Battle Commander @Mrc @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @Stealth @The Raven @TheTallGuy @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @PradoTLC

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Not sure if this video was ever posted, but if it wasn't..., just see the way Praveen Sawhney (Force Magazine) gets looks from all the Veterans and Nitin while he speaks.

@araz @airomerix @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @SQ8 @Windjammer @The Eagle @Akh1112 @Clairvoyant @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @khanasifm @masterchief_mirza @Mirage Battle Commander @Mrc @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @Stealth @The Raven @TheTallGuy @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @PradoTLC
Pakistan is bank corrupt, Pakistan is this & Pakistan is that while Praveen Sawhney showed them some reality but unfortunately, since the delusion & media injection is so strong; even their faithful people are shut & trolled so all in all, I see that we still have an edge while they are still looking at an imaginary isolated & bank corrupt Pakistan for which I pray that they keep looking at us like that. speaking of faces & their impressions, the whole world saw them being so proud while waving the piece of PAF AMRAAM in their hands. A win win to be precisely.

Blueskiez 2001

Sep 12, 2014
Country
Denmark
Had this strike killed the seminary students, yes, then we’d have been at war. But that hadn’t happened.
You are unfortunately not getting my point. Certain acts regardless of the damage is equal to that the country has actually declared war. Bombing a territory is one of them - and you should be aware that it was balakot that was bombed which is not a part of kashmir (ie not a disputed area).
And just to give you another example of an act that is equal to declaring a war - even though you don´t say it out load or do any damage: Blockade of a harbor is an act that is equal of declaring war.

My point is:
WHEN INDIA BOMBED BALAKOT THEY IN REALITY DECLARED WAR ON PAKISTAN!!!

Stealth

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2009
Country
Pakistan

Look at the level of confusion seriously bunch of jokers sitting in a hall except Pravin.... LOL

They don't have any evidence of F16, they got banged in the broad daylight, their Ex Air force officer admitted in the same video that Pakistan has sent 24 aircrafts... on the other hand, they said, we deterred Pakistan lol oh man if you really deterring someone, they won't send 24 loaded Fighters, you know what does that means? the airforce was ready to take you on at every level but guess what, you're NOWHERE in the skies lol.... your communication was jammed, your HQ bombed, your pilot captured, your AD shot down your own heli in a panic, this is your deterrence I mean ... you guys were literally a JOKE in front of the PAF on that day... your ground forces had no idea what's going on above their heads ... this 40 mins of the program is enough to understand, how demoralized, confused and fukdup they're from 27Feb event :lol:

Last edited:

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan

Morally bankrupt :blink: :blink: :blink:
Pakistan is bank corrupt, Pakistan is this & Pakistan is that while Praveen Sawhney showed them some reality but unfortunately, since the delusion & media injection is so strong; even their faithful people are shut & trolled so all in all, I see that we still have an edge while they are still looking at an imaginary isolated & bank corrupt Pakistan for which I pray that they keep looking at us like that. speaking of faces & their impressions, the whole world saw them being so proud while waving the piece of PAF AMRAAM in their hands. A win win to be precisely.
This is partially true
We were bankrupt at that time and long war would have not been feasible

You do atleast need fuel for your jets

So they were shocked that we responded but since they werent serious to begin with it went no where

We might not be lucky next time

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
We were bankrupt at that time and long war would have not been feasible
MY post was in context to their believe as such and being deluded. I am surprised by their capability being totally wrong about Pakistan. Either we were bankrupt or not; wasn't even the question in first place for anyone with working brain.

We might not be lucky next time
Fights aren't fought merely based upon luck. You might not be in knowledge but things are far different but kept under wraps and there is a reason to do so. People's anxiety isn't the true picture but everyone has a reason to be like that. No offense.

Ghessan

Feb 28, 2018
Country
Pakistan

i am amazed at the definition of Pak being "bankrupt" quoted by that person who talk right after Praveen Sawheny

and the next man based his point to the question raised by Praveen about deterrence by saying their 40 year old Mig-21 shot down F-16. when their narrative is not based on facts then let them keep satisfying their egos the way they want.

and listen to the next person who claims they started "war on terror"
i mean what are these people? all of this rubbish is just for public consumption in India and they will keep doing it until regime change. then probably will come out those sane voices ans speak the truth and show themselves true face of their own.

then comes this Gen Satish Dua the so called surgical strike and PAF shallow strike.

what i conclude is let them live with that since they need some breathing space from their own hysterical operations of surgical strike and Balakot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom