What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Oct 18, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Guys, please remember the real hero and tragic victim on this auspicious day, he gave his life in defence of the nation, and he's a hero as much as our PAF pilots and armed forces. I salute you sir, you shall forever live in a our memories. The corvid family is very dear to me, they are extremely intelligent members of the bird family.
spyder missile was our 2nd weapon after aim-120 :lol:

jay hind
1614449554477.png

PanzerKiel

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Dec 5, 2006
Country
Pakistan
But above all... He's the man...
The man who tweaked the electronics of M2000 so that their pilots called no joy...

The man who mixed sedatives in the morning tea of WC Abhi so that he was not in senses while crossing LOC...

The man who took out the plug of IFF transponder from mi17 which was then taken as enemy and shot down...

The man who himself fired the SPYDER on Mi17....

The man who filled in the wrong coordinate on SPICE bombs...

He will remain our best...

images (1).jpeg

Ali_Baba

May 27, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, please remember the real hero and tragic victim on this auspicious day, he gave his life in defence of the nation, and he's a hero as much as our PAF pilots and armed forces. I salute you sir, you shall forever live in a our memories. The corvid family is very dear to me, they are extremely intelligent members of the bird family.
I think we should organise a collection and get a statue of this warrior built where he fell ???????

A permanent reminder that all on Pakistan's solit is dear to all Pakistanis, including the birds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom