What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Path-Finder

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 7, 2013
19,817
1
28,690
Country
Pakistan
Location
United Kingdom
----------------------------------------
another thing I want to highlight is when Pakistan was carrying out Swift retort at the same time there was a massive attack in afghanistan on the former base called camp bastion. it was 40% destroyed by few gunmen who stormed it. it appears to have been a message delivered.
 

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
9,358
-2
11,949
Country
Pakistan
Location
United States
----------------------------------------
another thing I want to highlight is when Pakistan was carrying out Swift retort at the same time there was a massive attack in afghanistan on the former base called camp bastion. it was 40% destroyed by few gunmen who stormed it. it appears to have been a message delivered.
yeah, the message was "don't bother coming for your sanghi bitch-boy's rescue if want to keep the remaining 60% of the base".
 

Caprxl

FULL MEMBER
Jan 1, 2015
479
0
899
Country
Pakistan
Location
Pakistan
----------------------------------------
another thing I want to highlight is when Pakistan was carrying out Swift retort at the same time there was a massive attack in afghanistan on the former base called camp bastion. it was 40% destroyed by few gunmen who stormed it. it appears to have been a message delivered.
Heard or read somewhere that the place was hosting some friends from east & west, the user & manufacturer of Spice respectively, But as you have stated they were welcomed with a Surprise as well & took heavy loss in terms of men & machine.

If above scenario has some credibility, am curious to to know what sinister plans were being cooked apart from routine Terrorism in Pakistan by both the parties, must be something special & out of routine that they were taken out.
 

Path-Finder

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 7, 2013
19,817
1
28,690
Country
Pakistan
Location
United Kingdom
Heard or read somewhere that the place was hosting some friends from east & west, the user & manufacturer of Spice respectively, But as you have stated they were welcomed with a Surprise as well & took heavy loss in terms of men & machine.

If above scenario has some credibility, am curious to to know what sinister plans were being cooked apart from routine Terrorism in Pakistan by both the parties, must be something special & out of routine that they were taken out.
If memory serves me right a lot of idols had fallen, the yanks who are always quarterbacking events and india is merely the front. because that tone the yanks toe in supporting indian narrative against Pakistan was shattered and till today it has been reduced down to a very low level which is now poignant. before that the amount of jingoistic verbal diarrhea from washington used to be on a replay and it was ghastly propaganda.

that event sent a message and who knows what was actually transpiring in that local and that party was gatecrashed by a few gunmen who would wreak havoc. if 40% of a base is demolished then that's good as rubble. remaining 60% has you exposed.
 

untitled

SENIOR MEMBER
Sep 13, 2008
7,076
2
6,660
Country
Pakistan
Location
Australia
Blast from the past:

 

Cookie Monster

SENIOR MEMBER
Oct 31, 2016
3,496
6
5,264
Country
Pakistan
Location
United States
Blast from the past:

@Caprxl @Areesh @Path-Finder @GumNaam thanks for digging all this up guys :rofl:
...hilarious to read...it's like the jokes write themselves. I couldn't have guessed I'll find this much comedy on a defense forum. I really really wish some of these posters could come back and shamelessly defend their posts...still inventing more stories while at it.
 

Waiting

FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Jun 13, 2020
22
0
17
Country
Pakistan
Location
Pakistan
Heard or read somewhere that the place was hosting some friends from east & west, the user & manufacturer of Spice respectively, But as you have stated they were welcomed with a Surprise as well & took heavy loss in terms of men & machine.

If above scenario has some credibility, am curious to to know what sinister plans were being cooked apart from routine Terrorism in Pakistan by both the parties, must be something special & out of routine that they were taken out.
The Indians were in league with eastearn side.. actually it was planed to attack if Pakistan retaliate, and after attack the Israelites were ready to take few marked points, but they were destroyed so badly at the station they never encouraged full attack thereafter. But I think now they armed India to teeth and filled so called black holes, so be ready for another fantast tea in the very near future
 

Arsalan 345

SENIOR MEMBER
Nov 19, 2016
3,892
-5
3,720
Country
Pakistan
Location
Pakistan
They keep lying about f-16 but we must also arm ourselves to the teeth. We need new modern weapons specially new long range missiles. Their activities shows that they can repeat same thing again. They only want to bomb us but Don't want to face paf. This is their reality but we must stay alert. India under terrorist modi can do anything, can go to any limit. Heavy fighter jet is required. I believe with f-16s, we can destroy any airforce. Iaf is a group of amateur people. We are experts. Be aggressive.
 

Caprxl

FULL MEMBER
Jan 1, 2015
479
0
899
Country
Pakistan
Location
Pakistan
If memory serves me right a lot of idols had fallen, the yanks who are always quarterbacking events and india is merely the front. because that tone the yanks toe in supporting indian narrative against Pakistan was shattered and till today it has been reduced down to a very low level which is now poignant. before that the amount of jingoistic verbal diarrhea from washington used to be on a replay and it was ghastly propaganda.

that event sent a message and who knows what was actually transpiring in that local and that party was gatecrashed by a few gunmen who would wreak havoc. if 40% of a base is demolished then that's good as rubble. remaining 60% has you exposed.
Rightly put.

The Indians were in league with eastearn side.. actually it was planed to attack if Pakistan retaliate, and after attack the Israelites were ready to take few marked points, but they were destroyed so badly at the station they never encouraged full attack thereafter. But I think now they armed India to teeth and filled so called black holes, so be ready for another fantast tea in the very near future
By the will of Almighty, if we stay humble & thankful to Him, result will be in our favour when the time comes.
 

Path-Finder

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 7, 2013
19,817
1
28,690
Country
Pakistan
Location
United Kingdom
@Caprxl @Areesh @Path-Finder @GumNaam thanks for digging all this up guys :rofl:
...hilarious to read...it's like the jokes write themselves. I couldn't have guessed I'll find this much comedy on a defense forum. I really really wish some of these posters could come back and shamelessly defend their posts...still inventing more stories while at it.
goodness gracious me, this is comedy gold. :sarcastic: there used to be 2 members storm force and another dimwit cant remember its name who always used to come up with. we have so many number of this so many number of that. I wonder where they are now!

honestly its these internet experts that have killed their force.
 

Thorough Pro

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 23, 2008
12,074
-19
11,437
Country
Pakistan
Location
Pakistan
As they say, there is no limit to the delusional's stupid imaginantions

Blast from the past:

 

Trailer23

SENIOR MEMBER
Jun 2, 2012
3,347
102
10,090
Country
Pakistan
Location
United Arab Emirates
Found this gem on YouTube. Just click 'Play'.

Q. So which IAF jet had a technical snag that it crashed Budgam? That's odd, isn't that where the Mi-17 was shot down too by their own Battery Operator... Makes you wonder (again), where the hell was that Mi-17 headed in the first place?

Note: He almost said 'Crashed'.

 

Trailer23

SENIOR MEMBER
Jun 2, 2012
3,347
102
10,090
Country
Pakistan
Location
United Arab Emirates
A lil' something about the !sraeli Spice 2000 that none of us knew, as claimed by a IAF retired Officer who actually flew the Mirage 2000.

Air Marshal (Retd.) Anil Chopra
(Former Vice Chief of Air Staff)


So, where are these pictures...?

 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)


Top Bottom