• Thursday, December 14, 2017

21 years Old Lt Arsalan shaheed's father expired today.

Discussion in 'Social & Current Events' started by Moonlight, Nov 30, 2017.

1. RealNapster

RealNapster SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,424 / -0
    Pakistan
    Ina Lillaah-e-wa-Ina-elaih-e-Raajeon

2. TheLahoriGuy

TheLahoriGuy FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 269 / -0
    Pakistan
    Inalilah wa inna ilahe rajiyoun.

Extremely sad to first lose a son and then a father in such a short period of time. Hope their family recovers from this tragedy.

Could the OP @Moonlight explain what this has to do with iman mazari ?

I find it amusing how you speak of abusing someone and then mention the prophet in the same post. Sums you up rather well....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +77 / 41,965 / -13
    Pakistan
    Those who betray Islam and Pakistan I don't have respect for them I have declared my war on these people long ago and I would find them until they end up in Jail or are thrown out of Pakistan for good.

By the way I edited my post

4. Moonlight

Moonlight PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +42 / 8,589 / -0
    Pakistan
    Made a video to bash PA & to put all the blame on PA for every bad thing that’s happening and happened in Pakistan in past years or maybe since Pakistan is created.

He ( @TheLahoriGuy ) is very right about his previous post mr. @Zarvan. I was going to point it out too but then I ignored for a good.

You need to stop being the ambassador of Islam if you can’t separate your emotions & actual teching of Islam.

Thanks!

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. TheLahoriGuy

TheLahoriGuy FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 269 / -0
    Pakistan
    What she made was immature but had nothing to do with this tragedy. Her video was meant to be an overall criticism as to how the situation was handled in Islamabad which in my view was a screw up by both the govt and the army as the outcome will prove to be disastrous for us in the next couple months.

Making a criticism about a a recent event thats controversial by literally everyone's standards is not "betraying Islam and Pakistan". If that were the case I'd say you should have a couple million people on that hitlist of yours. Also you want them to be in jail because they don't choose to spend their lives and think the way you want them to ? That's not very tolerant.....

6. American Pakistani

American Pakistani ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 11,352 / -0
    Pakistan
    Inna Lillah e wa Inna eleh e rajeoon.

Very sad news indeed. Rest In Heaven both of you.

7. saiyan0321

saiyan0321 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +26 / 7,487 / -0
    Pakistan

May Allah grant both father and son a place in heaven.

As for imaan mazari, I knew very little about her. I heard that mazari daughter is anti army but didn't know till what extent till today.

@Zibago yeh ghar ke betiyo ko kiya higaya hain? Kyon apnay maa baap Kay political careers kharab kar rahi hain. Lolzzz atleast shireen controlled her as her twitter is down after that video. Koi maryam ko bhi kar lai takay N ke koi bachat hojaye.

The thing is these liberals believe that we can only get or deliver the certificate of liberals and progressive only if they bash the state, Pakistan and Islam. They party outside and come lecture us over here. These kind of liberals are close minded fools who won't accept any of your arguments unless it aligns with their own. They are just like the extremists.

The thing is that when Pakistan would be destroyed, they would be sitting in London or US saying we knew it would be broken, unnatural state, based on hatred, its the same rubbish.

The thing is fortunately the people of Pakistan see them as for what they are. Treacherous ogres who only wish for attention and self interest. May it stay that way.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +77 / 41,965 / -13
    Pakistan
    No traitors list is not that long they speak literally like radio they would be in Jail or thrown out

9. HAIDER

HAIDER ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13 / 11,351 / -1
    Pakistan
    How long these religious fanatics kill peaceful citizen in the name of Islam ......

10. TheLahoriGuy

TheLahoriGuy FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 269 / -0
    Pakistan
    I do agree with you on the fact that liberals don't do much but bash the state and Islamic law but that's exactly where the problems lie. If the establishment has shown itself to be weak enough to negotiate with extremists then who are we supposed to bash ? Yahoodi agents ?

11. Moonlight

Moonlight PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +42 / 8,589 / -0
    Pakistan
    You misunderstood my post. :)

Me too. I came across few of tweets and some updates on Facebook about this issue. But I didn’t search the video to watch, deliberately ignored it until yesterday when my maa played it on my Facebook.

And I think, she wasn’t forced by her mother to deactivate her account. It was her own decision because she knew what will come now & had no courage to face it.

Ps: she’s so against IK & PTI too. Because PTI rejected her to give party ticket.

12. Well.wisher

Well.wisher SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 3,821 / -1
    Pakistan
    A father can't tolerate his son's death . What a damage to the family, first son then father . Oh Allah give them patience !

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. The Eagle

The Eagle MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +77 / 10,911 / -0
    Pakistan
    Let the same child be treated as one with disturbed childhood while seeking for attention yet misguided by the circle she has to hang out. She merely sought a help and kind of attention while being proving once again that pseudo liberals will die a brutal death if once in a week, do not speak about army as such. We have a trend here especially for those that seeks short cuts for the fame, money and asylum abroad by attacking state institutes which actually ease the work for enemies, propagandist and for the one to achieve something being coward.

It is so easy to taunt, badmouth or malign others while sitting in luxury home and having everything needed to live a luxurious life. I am off the opinion and always being like this that anyone including me, once has to talk about a party or other person, it is must that firstly I should take a walk in his/her shoes. Talk is so easy and people like Iman Mazari and other resident evils are at best to do so. As per my experience into such things, she needed a lot of, I must say, more and lot of attention especially from family and then among people around but for the same purpose, she lost the way.

Such class of people use different style or tactics to vent their frustration and hatred against Pakistan Army on the basis of constructive criticism, freedom of speech and questioning an authority that these subjects wouldn't be noticed at all during such conversation but mostly bashing & badmouthing for no reason but planned propaganda.

On other hand while speaking of such language and tactics against Pakistan Army, it is a well planned strategy and proven tactics by the enemy that to wage a war through any mean, it is necessary to hit and damage the first line of defence. Every now & then, even the people that have no worth inside their own house, surfaces from nowhere and start bashing or badmouthing Pakistan Army or any other prestigious institute for a purpose as I said above.

Rest about more important thing to say is, indeed we all owe our today and tomorrow to martyred Arsalan and his family. I must say, not matter that there is no man left at home, we all are sons and brothers for them. The family is not alone and none should ever think as such.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  14. Daghalodi

Daghalodi FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 543 / -0
    Inna lillahe wa inna allahe rajeoon

15. fitpOsitive

fitpOsitive FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,395 / -1
    Pakistan
    Allah maghfirat mermaey.
    Maan baap ko kandha tu takreeban sab log hi detay hain, Allah aulad ko kandha denay k imtahan se sab ko bachaey..aameen.

She should be sent, just for one day, to the front. Then will she know, kis pe lanat.