• Thursday, December 14, 2017

21 years Old Lt Arsalan shaheed's father expired today.

Discussion in 'Social & Current Events' started by Moonlight, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Moonlight

Moonlight PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +42 / 8,589 / -0
    Pakistan
    I would first start with a message to Iman Mazari, pseudo liberal. An attention seeker who used an old tactic to bash army to gain attention. We all know what moral values you hold on to. You ignorant lady do not even know the history and scarifices of Pakistam Army & here you are criticizing with filthy language. And let me tell you, that only reflects your brought up & how disrespected person you are. Because, a respected woman would never use such language. In name of "liberalism" wouldn't even disrespect her privacy.
    Go visit countries like Bruma, Kashmir and Palestine and see how people are being treated there for the freedom. Today, we Pakistanis are breathing in a peaceful environment only because of PA and their sacrifices.
    You have all the rights to seek attention and you can stoop low to any level because I don't care. BUT do NOT seek low publicity with abusing PA.
    You can question or maybe disagree to some extent but you have zero right to use foul language against our Jawans (soldiers).

Iman Moron Mazari, what have you done for Pakistan? Lt. Arsalan sacrificed his life at age of just 21 to protect the motherland. And today her father left the world with 3 daughters and a widow. There's no man left in their family. May both son & father rest in peace. Amen!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD PAKISTAN FOUJ PAINDABAD.

@django @Zibago @Hell hound @WebMaster @RealNapster @Arsalan @The Eagle @saiyan0321 @Morse_Code @Neutron

• Thanks Thanks x 18
  2. Moonlight

Ratings:
    +42 / 8,589 / -0
    Pakistan
    33B462DB-1571-4750-BB2B-946063EFA3E7.jpeg 87A4F6DC-11EC-488A-923B-AC1ADC8C8B0D.jpeg B76FBE67-E78E-4FEC-8A99-824478600C70.jpeg B0F8F711-A9DE-483A-A2EB-617FB2F85579.jpeg

Extremely heartbreaking news. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  3. Jon-Snow

Jon-Snow SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 7,590 / -5
    Pakistan
    He couldnt bear separation of his only son...definitely it would have broken him from inside now they both are united in heaven IA...may Allah give patience to their family...a big test for them indeed..and yes Allah takes test of those whom He loves the most!

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  4. AZADPAKISTAN2009

AZADPAKISTAN2009 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +29 / 18,775 / -1
    Pakistan
    Firstly a tragic news about the gentleman's passing Inalilah wa inna ilahe rajiyoun.

Military / Soldiers / Rangers deserve alot more for their positive role in Pakistan

• Unfortunately it is our failed Poitical parties PPP and PML(N) and MQM which have caused the Military harm.

The chaos of People vs Army was the card that Nawaz Sharif and his political goons played and that is exactly what is happening now. This is backed by Media outlets who will say anything depanding on highest bidder

It is difficult for people to understand why are young folks like this
    [​IMG]

Are dying and then politicians and their families are racking up Millions overseas
    Political members are murdering and then walking free , faking heart attack faking kidney failure faking , liver failure

Two days after the focus sheds away they are back eating in Top restaurants and attending private Mujra parties

It is common sense a person at ground level , common man will ask , why don't you put these criminal politicians and their sons behind bar?

Pakistan Army put these 5,000 Criminal politicians who call themselves MQM/PML/PPP in prison and over night you will see change in people's day to day preception

Also put a leash on the TV channels who take $$$ from the political parties and run advertisement / operations for agendas

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. El Sidd

El Sidd ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 8,703 / -4
    Pakistan
    Inalilah wa inna ilahe rajiyoun.

God doesn't let a human bear more than his strength.

The greatest sorrow in a parent's life is when they bury their own children.

#GoodOnesAreLeavingUs

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  6. django

django SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 12,056 / -0
    Pakistan
    Inalilah wa inna ilahe rajiyoun
    Very,very sad to hear this.

I wonder what this rascal would do if Pak army left their trenches and abandoned their positions thus giving TTP free rein to unleash their brutality on her, she would not last 5 mins, she and others like her "cough" "cough" Asma Jahanghir would literally be BEGGING for Pak army to intervene, folks like this make me sick.Kudos

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  7. Khafee

Khafee PROFESSIONAL

Ratings:
    +21 / 14,980 / -0
    United Arab Emirates
    Innalillah -.png

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  8. lastofthepatriots

lastofthepatriots BANNED

Ratings:
    +8 / 6,774 / -26
    Pakistan
    Iman Mazari is a randi. Nobody cares what she says. Apparently she's deleted her Twitter and gone into hiding.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. Moonlight

Ratings:
    +42 / 8,589 / -0
    Pakistan
    Paid by baboons.

I would recommend to not use the same language as her. It makes no difference then. You can oppose her without using any filthy word.

Just in my opinion. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  10. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +77 / 41,965 / -13
    Pakistan
    That is why I can't find her on twitter want to send some beautiful messages

As for topic May he rest in Peace and may he and his son be together in Jannah in company of RASOOL SAW Ameen

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. lastofthepatriots

lastofthepatriots BANNED

Ratings:
    +8 / 6,774 / -26
    Pakistan
    She lives in UK so she felt comfortable making that video, but I guess her mother advised her to delete social media. We all have some choice words for her.

12. django

django SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 12,056 / -0
    Pakistan
    Nothing would shock me.Kudos Kid

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  13. lastofthepatriots

lastofthepatriots BANNED

Ratings:
    +8 / 6,774 / -26
    Pakistan
    I am no maulvi, or liberal son of a politician. Just a simple Punjabi guy that speaks the way that he speaks. Thanks for the advice.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Moonlight

Ratings:
    +42 / 8,589 / -0
    Pakistan
    Sir, there is no need to link everything to religion. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. lastofthepatriots

lastofthepatriots BANNED

Ratings:
    +8 / 6,774 / -26
    Pakistan
    I was talking about a specific maulvi and a specific daughter of a politician. Plus, that maulvi is a saint compared to the language I use among male friends. :lol:

• Thanks Thanks x 1