• Saturday, July 11, 2020

2 Militants assassinated in Iran

Discussion in 'Pakistan's Internal Security' started by Foxtrot Alpha, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Pakistani Fighter

Pakistani Fighter ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 6,826 / -4
    Wow he is shot inside hospital

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. NeonNinja

NeonNinja FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 957 / -0
    Pakistan
    I am Pakistani for me Pakistan is more important then any other country.Are you from Pakistan if yes then why you defending Iran.

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  3. BACKHAND

BACKHAND FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pakistan
    This makes more sense now.

4. BHarwana

BHarwana MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +24 / 37,384 / -4
    Pakistan
    This not yet confirm osint source has deleted the tweet.

5. Goenitz

Goenitz SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,779 / -0
    Pakistan
    :o:
    markhor seems very serious..

that is valid point.. however, state gave an opportunity even to TTP before sweeping them under the carpet. Like MQM is past tense now, inshaAllah. I hope criminals involved in extortion meet same fate.
    what honour.. killing your own clan member.. plus killing innocent children and women..

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. Behram Khilji

Behram Khilji BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 462 / -5
    Pakistan
    Ok fair enough, look Pakistan is my country I love it, I wish there was another way the pain is if a soldier dies he is Pakistani, if a frustrated fool dies he is a Pakistani, loss is a pakstani regardless who stands who falls.

It pains me, honestly it does I could have worded what I said earlier a bit better, however I said what I felt and if I offended any fellow Pakistani then fI apologies from bottom of my heart but I am what I am.

I hear people say raw agents, ok fair enough but what have we done wrong for them to be with raw rather then us, where did we go wrong, where did we get exploited?.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  7. Irfan Baloch

Irfan Baloch SENIOR MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +182 / 41,544 / -0
    Pakistan
    can you please confirm the place? Pashin is next to Quettta before Chaman inside Balochistan Pakistan.

but anyway, I am liking this a lot

just eagerly awaiting similar "incidents" to happen in the Afghanistan side as well.
    there are many samachar camps and "cultural centers" setup by Indians that host some very naughty people.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. Irfan Baloch

Irfan Baloch SENIOR MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +182 / 41,544 / -0
    Pakistan
    Kindly confirm the place of the incident.
    Pashin is near Quetta inside Pakistan.

NO NAME CALLING OR PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE

9. BHarwana

BHarwana MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +24 / 37,384 / -4
    Pakistan
    OH come on please give me a break sardar sahib. You are not the only one who has riyat to take care of and feel pain for them. I also belong to a tribal family and I also have riyat to take care of but that can in no way make me harm my country.

How do you decide what is terrorism and if one should hate some one for being a rebel. Firstly terrorism had an excuse that Pakistani govt was a follower of west so they gave that excuse but now as the reality unfolds Pakistan is considered as Chinese ally and USA is against Pakistan. So now what excuse terrorism has? I am not a school going PDF poster that will give into your lecture of self esteem my friend. If you want to talk to me come out of this veil and talk to me on ground reality. What is the problem of Balochistan? Where is this terrorism coming from? This is not a result of state actions but a result of one sardars personal ego.
    For example I have a big tribe who has lot power money and influence and I have many in my area who live on lands which belong to me and they are loyal to me. If I get in a political fued with someone and commit a crime and govt comes after me now I know police is weak against me in my area cause my district police station has less officers than my loyalists and I can over whelm it and force the govt to cut a deal to let go of my crime. This is what has been happening. It all started from rasa gere of ishtiyaris and then I run abroad keep sending funds I receive from anti Pakistan actors live a levish life in swiss Alps and make my loyalists play blood bath in Pakistan. I know the reality I know the mind set cause I am from there so plz save the self esteem. Making few of my tribesmen foolish I harm country and consider my self a great Jung ju wow.

Sorry my friend I hummbly disagree.

Terrorism against the state of Pakistan at this moment has no real ideology. Even TTP has lost its ideology. They have no valid cause to fight the state. In a mubaisa they cannot prove Pakistan wrong. This is greed for money based terrorism not ideologically triggered terrorism so let's not get into that.

My friend you love Pakistan but in that you love your children and your tribe more that is why you made the first comment.
    Start loving every Pakistani and you will change that comment. Consider a child born in peshawar your own son consider a child born in sukkur your own daughter consider an old man is sahiwal your own uncle then you will love Pakistan truly. I can post here 100s of incidents where terrorist were killed in Punjab to give you an equalizer but I have know baloch far longer than you and I have many baloch that would happily give their lives for me cause we love Pakistani more than our own cast and race.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  10. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 25,782 / -7
    Pakistan
    o_O shot inside hospital! WTH is going on here?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. BHarwana

BHarwana MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +24 / 37,384 / -4
    Pakistan
    This is not confirmed bro. I have updated.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Foxtrot Alpha

Foxtrot Alpha STAFF

Ratings:
    +97 / 15,800 / -0
    Pakistan
    I actually made a mistake on the name since both incidents were placed next to each other on my Incident tracker,I even amended O.P
    Zahid was brother of Mullah Junaid, who was in BRA.....Zahid along with his buddy were shot up dead in Pishin, Iran, not Pishin, Pakistan. That is confirmed....
    Barkat Ali was another guy shot dead at Panjgyur Bus terminal next day after Mullah Junaid surrendered

I think it's time for us to write a disclaimer "PDF does not take responsibility if someone ends up dead at hospital or land themselves in detention (Goraya case) due to our reporting"
    :azn:

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  13. Areesh

Areesh ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35 / 69,418 / -33
    Pakistan
    Please check this terrorist sympathizer @AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  14. Foxtrot Alpha

Foxtrot Alpha STAFF

Ratings:
    +97 / 15,800 / -0
    Pakistan
    O.P Updated with new development

15. Goenitz

Goenitz SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,779 / -0
    Pakistan
    he has clarified his position. Anyway, states are not threatened by voices. Let him express and have counter narrative build. We should be able to answer what young people think. Giving -ve rating is like suppressing his inner voice/questions. If someone is habitual then we should give -ve rating. Or someone if not convinced in 2-3 days (idk).

• Thanks Thanks x 1