India

alhindi

BANNED
Jul 6, 2020
Country
India
"There is NOTHING Indian about the architecture. Irony?!!!"
@padamchen
This is the fundamental problem. Those mughals and their descendants who built India will never be regarded as having constructed something "Indian", while those who came from the loins of Aryan invaders will. It's a total contradiction, that can only be resolved by the ridiculous "out of India" theory.

According to "out of India" doc, I don't see how you can claim a grain of sand west of the Indus btw. You're stuck where you are.
All those who came to india and settled here are part of our heritage and bonafied indians , english came to india ruled it returned to england so they are not indian .

HalfMoon

Nov 21, 2018
Country
India
All those who came to india and settled here are part of our heritage and bonafied indians , english came to india ruled it returned to england so they are not indian .
Mughals settled in India. There are no Mughals outside Subcontinent. Mughals are Indians.

padamchen

BANNED
Nov 11, 2016
Country
India
"There is NOTHING Indian about the architecture. Irony?!!!"
@padamchen
This is the fundamental problem. Those mughals and their descendants who built India will never be regarded as having constructed something "Indian", while those who came from the loins of Aryan invaders will. It's a total contradiction, that can only be resolved by the ridiculous "out of India" theory.

According to "out of India" doc, I don't see how you can claim a grain of sand west of the Indus btw. You're stuck where you are.
Will reply. Sticky n wet after my workout ...

Cheers, Doc

Will include this point in my reply. There's a Latin term for it. Son of the soil by residence.

Cheers, Doc

padamchen

BANNED
Nov 11, 2016
Country
India
....clearly, my beef isn't with you.
Your beef isn't with me either.

You want to debate. But you have a reputation to protect among your more hard-line compatriots here. And you need to fit into the current PDF genre of hostility and barely there tolerance.

@El Sidd is a case in point. His move from Germania to confused AngloFrancasia has heralded in a hitherto unseen sullenness, dourness and dare I say uncharacteristic kattarness.

Cheers, Doc

alhindi

BANNED
Jul 6, 2020
Country
India
Mughals settled in India. There are no Mughals outside Subcontinent. Mughals are Indians.
In our western part of uttar pradesh ie UP you will find villages full of muslims from mughal stock , meerut , muzaffarnagar , saharanpur ,moradabad ,are full of moghul stock.
Hyderabad nizams were mughal.

masterchief_mirza

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Your beef isn't with me either.

You want to debate. But you have a reputation to protect among your more hard-line compatriots here. And you need to fit into the current PDF genre of hostility and barely there tolerance.

@El Sidd is a case in point. His move from Germania to confused AngloFrancasia has heralded in a hitherto unseen sullenness, dourness and dare I say uncharacteristic kattarness.

Cheers, Doc
You got off the treadmill to divulge this nugget of wisdom?

Your personal trainer must be even more disappointed than I am.

xeuss

Aug 22, 2019
Country
India
All pictures posted in this thread so far are structures that were constructed during Muslim rule.

Below are some of the more noteworthy Muslim mosques constructed after 1947 in India:

Millia Masjid, Bhatkal, Karnataka

India Islamic Center Delhi:

Taj Mosque, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra

Vizhinjam Mosque, Kerala,

Palayam Juma Mosque, Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala

Masjid Khadaria, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Karnataka,

Fakirabazar New Jumma Masjid, Karimganj, Assam

Masjid Omar Ibn Khattab, Delhi

Badriya Juma Masjid, Kodi, Udupi, Karnataka,

Jama Masjid, Chandigarh

Proposed largest mosque in India, Share Mubarak Masjid, Calicut, Kerala,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom