What's new

10 Most Corrupt Indian Politicians

mujahiddin

New Recruit

Aug 12, 2011
dude,names in the must be more. chandra babu naidu from AP ,reddy brothers from karnataka.they looted so much public wealth from AP n karnataka.

harpoon

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 30, 2007
Country
India
It seems most of the corrupt politicians belongs to state with high industrial or mineral base. Thats why I think Kerala don't have such big scams as we don't have both.

Mike2011

BANNED
Feb 28, 2011
Sharad Power should be number one. No one can come close to him. Unlike other politicians corruption, his corruption effected poor people. Food prices are increased 10 times in last 10 yrs. We should make law to forfeit all his money and force him to live in dharvi for 2yrs.

Hulk

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2009
Country
United States
the biggest is missing Sonia and Rahul Gandhi, also how Mr Vadra made so much money.

rockstarIN

Aug 17, 2010
Country
India
There is a pattern, all the top corrupted people are from regional parties...they really have voice in centre coz of multi party alliance and the national parties are soft to them as they need their support to rule...shame on them.....

baker

Oct 5, 2009
No my friend... Ask any bengali about the worth of Jyoti Basu's wealth. I heard he also ate several hundred crores.
not sure abt bengal.. in kerala they are better.. ofcourse they might have earned.. but nothing much compared to other bigshots

skyisthelimit

Nov 6, 2009
Country
India
^^^....i believe indian politicians will try all means to make Anna Hazare look cheap and mean...to discredit him .... yeh to chalta hai....kya kare....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)