What's new

10 Highest Grossing Pakistani Films of 2019

Mugen

Feb 16, 2018
Country
Pakistan
I have been waiting to watch Sherdil for ages, it doesn't come out on Netflix, youtube or anywhere else. Really disappointed by Pak movie industry. Why make a movie if you are not going to release it anywhere except cinema?

StormBreaker

Nov 18, 2019
Country
Pakistan
I hate this local industry, all they are producing is same shit like india with all the nudity and indecency !!!

Further fueling the already corrupt fahash mindset of people and calling for supporting all this shit in the name of “local industry ko support karo”

Never in my life I understood the reason why there is out of nowhere a song and some stupid 80 people dancing all stupidly like monkeys and in half cloths !!!

Are these landay ke liberal too eager to follow indians ? Why not get lost to india then !!!

Every next film has mehwish hayat and that fat chubby guy !!!

Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8

Aug 19, 2017
Country
India
I hate this local industry, all they are producing is same shit like india with all the nudity and indecency !!!

Further fueling the already corrupt fahash mindset of people and calling for supporting all this shit in the name of “local industry ko support karo”

Never in my life I understood the reason why there is out of nowhere a song and some stupid 80 people dancing all stupidly like monkeys and in half cloths !!!

Are these landay ke liberal too eager to follow indians ? Why not get lost to india then !!!

Every next film has mehwish hayat and that fat chubby guy !!!

who is the fat chubby guy?

Respect4Respect01

Sep 20, 2010
Country
Pakistan
exactly, if people really wanted to watch filth then bollywood is already more than enough. The only way Pakistani industry can succeed is if they are able to create their own unique identity totally different from Bollywood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)