• Saturday, November 17, 2018

10 AH-64E to Egypt

Discussion in 'Arab Defence Forum' started by Total Destruction, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Total Destruction

Total Destruction FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 264 / -0
    Egypt
    10 additional Apache 64 E to Egypt increase its fleet to 55 Apache.

Egypt's AH-64 Apache helicopter fleet will be fitted with Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight/Pilot Night Vision Sensor System (M-TADS/PNVS, also known as Arrowhead) kits, following the award of a foreign military sales (FMS) contract modification by the US Department of Defense (DoD) to Lockheed Martin. The $25 million contract is expected to be completed by April 30, 2020.
    Egypt operates at least 45 Apache helicopters. Their primary mission is to help battle jihadists operating in the Sinai Peninsula. Arrowhead is an electro-optical and fire control system that AH-64 Apache helicopter pilots use for combat targeting of their Hellfire missiles and other weapons, as well as flying in day, night, or bad weather missions.

http://hamaweb.org/presentations/2018/august2018timothyvinson.pdf

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Test7

Test7 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,384 / -0
    Turkey
    Trump brings his own customers to government. It is a perfect move. He is a real businessman. :D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. The SC

The SC ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16 / 15,423 / -0
    Canada
    Not confirmed yet, and when it is, hopefully they will come with the longbow

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Total Destruction

Ratings:
    +2 / 264 / -0
    Egypt
    All these weapons from East and West means both trust Egypt to lead the Middle East.. probably days of Saudia and Turkey are over.

5. Test7

Test7 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,384 / -0
    Turkey
    i hope... Because trump is need much more money :D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Bezerk

Bezerk PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +2 / 4,820 / -1
    Pakistan
    Egypt will lead the middle-east? Nice imagination there champ, 10 Apache's won't do anything, you need atleast 15 years to catch up with Turkey.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  7. Test7

Test7 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,384 / -0
    Turkey
    You are right man. Egypt is best ;) By the way You can't be a leader while buy weapons, man. You become the leader by producing weapons ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. Peaceful Civilian

Peaceful Civilian BANNED

Ratings:
    +8 / 10,251 / -0
    Pakistan
    Why not, they want to reach 1 trillion dollar defense budget until 2025. 7 times higher than China and 12 times higher than Russia.:cheers:

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  9. Test7

Test7 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,384 / -0
    Turkey
    This speech explains everything :D I hope arabians buy much more weapon because they think they will be strong by buying weapons. :D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 9,343 / -1
    Pakistan
    You guys can become Leaders if you free Palestine ... I have a lot of respect for Egypt as a country , but most of weapons used by Egyptian armed forces are imported , and unless you are building them on your own with a vision for next decade to have a strong and Free Foreign Policy I dont see any dramatic change in Egypt's position in Islamic world ..

You guys can become Leaders if you free Palestine ... I have a lot of respect for Egypt as a country , but most of weapons used by Egyptian armed forces are imported , and unless you are building them on your own with a vision for next decade to have a strong and Free Foreign Policy I dont see any dramatic change in Egypt's position in Islamic world ..

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  11. Test7

Test7 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,384 / -0
    Turkey

Because Trump and others dont want to developed arabian country. they just want customer puppet arabian leaders. And the most bizarre thing is that the Arab people are glad to buy weapons. They lose their money and they are not aware of this. Saudi Arabia gives billions of dollars to the United States to buy weapons. They are not using this money to develop their own weapons.
    Turkish proverb says; Don't go to your wife's bed with another's penis

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  12. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 9,343 / -1
    Pakistan
    That is why I admire Turkey more than KSA and Egypt .. Turkey has utilized the knowledge they gain from West to do their own R&D to make present and future system , within a decade or two Turkey will be able to fulfill around 80% or more of its defense needs .

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  13. Test7

Test7 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,384 / -0
    Turkey
    we are developing engines, airplanes, tanks, weapons, ships, missiles, armored vehicles, helicopters, radars. Many of our projects continue. we could give them billion of dollars and buy them from another country. Egypt may be taking apache right now, but maybe years later they won't be able to buy spare parts and they will all rot in the ground.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  14. Total Destruction

Ratings:
    +2 / 264 / -0
    Egypt
    As I said haters gonna hate .. paks and turks members speak like they are superpowers while they also import most of their weapons :lol: way to go Egypt.

:lol:

15. Test7

Test7 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,384 / -0
    Turkey
    hate? Come on bro i dont hate Egypt. I hope Egypt buys Apache more than 100 :D

• Thanks Thanks x 2