What's new

Recent content by Hack-Hook

  1. Hack-Hook

    Two IDF commando officers killed in friendly fire incident at West Bank base

    Yeah they only paraded the pilot and showed debries
  2. Hack-Hook

    Two IDF commando officers killed in friendly fire incident at West Bank base

    Did Pakistan air force provided any evidence on that one
  3. Hack-Hook

    Iran’s war machine pursues ballistic and nuclear supremacy

    What victory sweeter than the victory your enemy achieve for you
  4. Hack-Hook

    “Death Star” response from US would lock Russia out of 5G, advanced chips

    Actually they don't need such thing . They more likely needs more resilient chips and those industry and military grade chips are usually built on larger nodes
  5. Hack-Hook

    Two IDF commando officers killed in friendly fire incident at West Bank base

    well as you think that's a well known fact , why not you also shed some light about Jews terrorist attack against Arab and British citizens ? what about some terrorist attack against Jews who were against migrating to Palestine wonder if they teach you that part of your history. I still ask...
  6. Hack-Hook

    Iranian Chill Thread

    that's a Mockup ,actually the majority of the work done there was removing the rubbles and very little building is done there (mainly on the citadel but very little to none is done about the old city around the citadel)
  7. Hack-Hook

    Iran's Infrastructure projects...

    china well you must compare it with which period of Pahlavi era as the pace of building those infrastructure wee very different in different years start of building them ,otherwise that's a 20 years project
  8. Hack-Hook

    on behalf of the Russian people, a plea to Putin to stop his invasion plans for western Ukraine

    let say Germany get 60% of its Gas from Russia and the rest of Europe 40%. well do you think the rest of Europe can afford losing those 40%? where they are supposed to get that extra gas , the second in gas reserve in the world is Iran and thank to USA those european countries can't by gas from...
  9. Hack-Hook

    “Death Star” response from US would lock Russia out of 5G, advanced chips

    I doubt they made those military equipment on 28nm even , more likely around 100nm . the writer of the article has mistaken military equipment with, laptops and smart phones
  10. Hack-Hook

    Iran to reportedly pilot central bank digital currency soon

    the problem with central bank not being independent is that the government see it as its own private piggy bank and instead of fixing economy problems solve them by borrowing from central bank . also central bank won't have the ability to stabilize national currency. its important that central...
  11. Hack-Hook

    Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

    did one of the vertical launched missiles fail to launch?
  12. Hack-Hook

    Palestinians rally in support of Houthis amid chants of "Down with the House of Saud!"

    well, now i wonder he belong to which cabal
  13. Hack-Hook

    China overtakes US as Israel’s largest source of imports

    there already is a Hollywood in china
  14. Hack-Hook

    Iran Funded Hamas Rockets With $70 Million, Haniyeh Says

    Never any manpad for them we don't trust them that much

Top Bottom