1.There is a debate on if BAF will procure another 16 MiG-29SMT/M2 or 8 MiG-29SMT and another 16 Su-30MK2s 2. Mi-35 attack helicopters are also being procured with 6 to begin with for this FY. 3. At least one squadron of Yak-152 primary trainers are being procured for the current FY. Successul flight tests were already conducted by BAF officers in Russia. These will replace the aged PT-6 trainers.6. Radar and medium range air defence systems are also being procured in haste.
- Bangabandhu Aeronautical Complex is being constructed with the plan of manufacturing parts for aircraft, fully maintaining all types of aircraft locally, designing and manufacturing light aircraft, radar and communications equipment.
- The Bangladesh Air Force Academy's ultra modern Bangabandhu Complex constructed is starting too.
- The Bangladesh Air Force is currently engaged in over 100 indigenous R&D projects for manufacturing aircraft support systems, UAVs, drones, communications equipment, munitions and upgrades to existing aircraft.
- Forces Goal Vision 2030 will enable the Bangladesh Air Force to be one of the most advance outfits in the region and effectively provide a deterrent against the threats posed by neighbouring countries.
Don't know you saw it or not there,,,,These infos were given by the admin earlier this year----
- Bangladesh Air Force WILL NOT procure the JF-17/FC-1 or J-10.
- 80% of Bangladesh Air Force combat aircraft will be supplied by the four Russian manufacturers.
- The Bangladesh Air Force pilots successfully completed the test flight for the primary training aircraft, which will replace the aged PT-6.
- The Bangladesh Air Force will induct F-7BGI BVR-capable multirole fighter aircraft as a gap filler before inducting the 4+ and 4++ generation combat aircraft.
- The Bangladesh Air Force will induct C-130E/H transport aircraft soon to enhance its own airlift capabilities and support the land forces.
- Mi-35 attack helicopters and Mi-171sh support helicopters will be inducted shortly.
to be continued.......
Yes bro there is a thread and it was opened by a member,no confirmation yet on procuring Mi-38.But what admin said is that 6 Mi-35 attack helis gonna join the fleet along with unknown number of Mi-171sh support helis.
Hey Bro ! Can I ask you to take the time out to watch the movie 'Jinnah'. Its a biographical account of the Founder of Pakistan and the Pakistan Movement. I found it uploaded here on Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e13IGsw0wGw
I'd be much obliged should you decide to watch it !
1 USCG Cutter Dallas is gonna join BN and its free of cost.It'll be modified locally may be with Chinese assistance to make it like a frigate.It already test fired harpoon successfully,though US was supposed give it to Phillipines but BD somehow managed to convince USA