What's new

Zionist rulers of Saudi

of course iran is not a desert ... i made a metaphor. Travelled across that beautiful country.
it is complete shit and how many people will buy the internet 'truth'.
i take offense to this article and others either by lunatics across the middle eastern shithole as excuse to lynch us jews.
saudis and other arab states including iran are all crazies.
Europeans killed you enmass and you think we are trying to lynch you?
I am not a middle eastern but i dont think they would like to be addressed in that way
@Serpentine

You said: And if Allah is truth, He will not allow the hater of Islam to control and make seven star a.k.a Jews symbol on Makkah. and I explained devil always have the ability to sabotage unless a prophet or imam rule people.
The star of Israel (Judaism) has six points not seven like mine....:coffee:

The star of Israel (Judaism) has six points not seven like mine....:coffee:
Seven is the basic number for Jews and Masons.

Menorah has seven heads.

www-St-Takla-org--lampstandcomp.jpg

120360_858.jpg

burj1.jpg

d982d8b1d986-d8a7d984d8b4d98ad8b7d8a7d986.jpg

51476_462.jpg

Riyadh dajjal tower:

al-faisaliyah-center.jpg

image045.png

Eminem | Illuminati Symbols

Menorah in Saudi cities:

Search " الرموز الشیطان في السعودیه " and see the pictures. [Satanic symbles in Saudia]
@SALMAN AL-FARSI @Malik Alashter

7-Seven is one of the greatest power numbers in Judaism, representing Creation, good fortune, and blessing. A Hebrew word for luck, gad, equals seven in gematria. Another Hebrew word for luck,mazal, equals seventy-seven.

The Bible is replete with things grouped in sevens. Besides the Creation and the exalted status of the Sabbath, the seventh day, there are seven laws of Noah and seven Patriarchs and Matriarchs. Several Jewish holidays are seven days long, and priestly ordination takes seven days. The Land of Israel was allowed to lie fallow one year in seven. The menorah in the Temple has seven branches. The prophet Zechariah describes a strange celestial stone with seven eyes (Chapter 4).

Judaism & Numbers - My Jewish Learning

Number 7 in Judaism: Why is Number 7 Special in Judaism?

Death to filthy Masonic Saudi regime.

Last edited:
One eyed [aka Dajjal], American dollar:

640px-dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg

dollaaaar.jpg

رئیس%20فراماسون%20مخوف%20ترین%20سازمان%20پلیسی%20دنیا%20(2).jpg

magia.jpg

LoR_allseeingeye.jpg

Makkahtower.jpg

389165_10150996193034900_1224378035_n.jpg

Horus God in Egypt (symble of masons):

13203533-Egyptian-papyrus-depicting-the-Horus-eye-Stock-Photo-egypt.jpg

Last edited:
Masonic Symbles in Saudi: (note is german)

1607115_534707863307087_4583751506780501016_n.jpg

66579_394098903990421_836107019_n.jpg

Logo illuminati di kepolisian Arab Saudi
Sangat mengejutkan saat kerajaan Arab Saudi yang notabennya adalah kiblat dari seluruh umat Muslim di dunia, memiliki unsur illuminati dan freemason di dalam logo kerajaan mereka.
Sejarah Illuminati

Logo Freemason berupa jangka & penggaris
Pada awalnya Weishaupt berencana bahwa kelompok itu akan dinamai “Perfectibilists”. Kelompok itu juga disebut Illuminati Bavaria dan ideologinya disebut “Illuminisme”. Banyak intelektualis dan politisi progresif terkenal yang menjadi anngotanya, termasuk Ferdinand dari Brunswick dan diplomat Xavier von Zwack, yang menjadi orang kedua di organisasi.Organisasi ini memiliki cabang di banyak negara di Eropa. Dilaporkan bahwa ada sekitar 2.000 anggota dalam kurun waktu 10 tahun.[3] Organisasi ini juga menarik kalangan sastrawan semacam Johann Wolfgang von Goethe dan Johann Gottfried Herder, serta para duke yang berkuasa di Gotha and Weimar.
sumber
Simbol Illuminati di Kerajaan Arab Saudi

badge asykar hajj
Hal ini memperkuat pendapat beberapa ahli tentang hubungan rahasia antara kerajaan Arab Saudi dengan kaum illuminati. Seperti diketahui illuminati adalah kelompok yang mempunyai tujuan membuat tantan dunia baru berdasarkan ajaran mesir kuno. Tanda tanda illuminati yang paling banyak di temui adalah mata horus (mata satu).
pin kerah baju polisi

Logo mata horus di pin kerah kepolisian Arab Saudi
Pada pin tersebut sepintas terlihat membentuk mata dengan logo kerajaan Arab Saudi di tengahnya sebagai pupil mata.
kesatuan khusus dengan logo Jangka terbalik – al Masuniyyah

Logo Freemason di kesatuan khusus Al Masuniyyah
Logo Densusnya kerajaan Arab Saudi ini mempunyai bentuk yang mirip dengan logo Freemason Berupa Jangka sebagai logo utamanya. Bisa anda bandingkan dengan gambar di bawah ini

Logo Freemason

internal affair atau depdagri:

Logo Departemen Dalam Negeri Arab Saudi
Logo Departemen Dalam Negeri kerajaan Arab Saudi mempunyai poros segitiga yang merupakan simbol sakral bagi kaum illuminati dn freemason.

Last edited:

Tugu Geometri di Engineering Square di Jeddah
Letaknya di Lapangan Al Handasa salah satu landmark ternama di Kota Jeddah dan merupakan salah satu persimpangan jalan terbesar. Di tengah-tengah alun-alun ini ada alat geometris raksasa seperti kompas, busur derajat, segitiga dan penggaris. Ini adalah salah satu alat geometris terbesar di dunia.
Bandingkan dengan yang ini

Menara Pusat Kerajaan dibangun disekitar Riyadh, ibukota Arab Saudi. Bangunan ini berisi kantor, apartemen, toko, dan hotel. Di bagian atas adalah sebuah dek observasi.

Al – Faisaliah Tower
Bandingkan dengan yang ini

Tugu Bola Jeddah

Mata Horus Simbol illuminati
------

Every information that I have put in this thread are plentiful on the internet and everyone by searching can find them in english or his/her language.

Last edited:
Masonic architectural concepts are popular, it seems.
Not that much. Only in US, UK, France,Israel, Vatican and Saudi. I hope Muslims wake up.
-------

Sahih Bukhari:

Narrated Ibn ‘Umar: The Prophet (s)said, “O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham [Syria & Iraq]! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen.” The People said, “And also on our NAJD.” He said, “O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen.” The people said, “O Allah’s Apostle! And also on ourNAJD.” I think the third time the Prophet (s) said, “There (in NAJD) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan.” Sahih Bukhari (Book #88, Hadith #214)

NOTE: NAJD IS THE CENTRAL EASTERN PART OF ARABIA LYING EXACTLY TO THE EAST OF HEJAZ OR MEDINA, PRESENTLY CALLED AS RIYADH HAIL , BURRAYDAH THE CAPITAL OF HYPOCRITES WAHHABIS AND SALAFIS ,THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE GREAT DEVILS AND FITNAH IBN ABDUL WAHHAB AND THE PRESENT WAHHABI SALAFI SAUD DYNAST

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:When `Ali was in Yemen, he sent some gold in its ore to the Prophet. The Prophet distributed itamong Al-Aqra’ bin H`Abis Al-Hanzali who belonged to Bani Mujashi, ‘Uyaina bin Badr Al-Fazari, ‘Alqama bin ‘Ulatha Al-`Amiri,who belonged to the Bani Kilab tribe and Zaid AI-Khail at-Ta’i who belonged to Bani Nabhan. So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said, “He gives to the chiefs of Najd and leaves us!” The Prophet (saw) said, “I just wanted to attract and unite their hearts (make them firm in Islam).” Then there came a man(Zul Khuwaisra)with sunken eyes, bulging forehead, thick beard, fat raised cheeks, and clean-shaven head, and said, “O Muhammad! Be afraid of Allah! ” The Prophet said, “Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Allah). He trusts me over the people of the earth, but you do not trust me?” A man from the people (present then), who, I think, was Khalid bin Al-Walid, asked for permission to kill him, but the Prophet prevented him. When the man went away, the Prophet(may peace be upon him)said, “Out of the offspring of this man (from Banu Tamim Najd), there will be people who will recite the Qur’an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game, and they will kill the Muslims and leave the idolators. Should I live till they appear, I would kill them as the Killing of the nation of ‘Ad.” Sahi Bukhari 9:527 & 8:184

najd_2.gif

Abdullah bin Umar (Radiallhu Anhu) narrates in Muslim Shareef: “The Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) once emerged from the room of Ayesha and pointing towards Najd exclaimed:
‘This is the center of Kufr from where the horn of Shaitaan will rise’.” (Muslim Shareef Vol. ii, PP. 1394)

Malik related to me from Abdullah ibn Dinar Radi Allahu anhuthat Abdullah ibn Umar Radi Allahu anhu said, “ I saw the Messenger of Allah Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam pointing at the EAST ( Najd) and saying, ‘The cause of dissension is here. The cause of dissension is here, from where the helpers of shaytan arise.’ “
IMAM MALIK’S Radi Allahu anhu MUWATTA (Book #54, Hadith #54.11.29)

Sahl b. Hunaif reported Allah’s Apostle Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam as saying: There would arise from the east( Najd) a people with shaven heads. Sahih Muslim (Book #005, Hadith #2338)

SILENCING THE ENEMIES OF ISLAM FROM NAJD

Hadith of Najd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Says the dumb tork that was banned for 4 months due to trolling. I am not in your level. You're already banned in 3 sections due to trolling. Do not talk sh!t you butthurt workless lunatic. Your @atatwolf is already permanently banned. Get away.

Soccer fans in Turkey boo moment of silence for Paris attack victims, reportedly chant ‘Allahu Akbar’

Lying little Rafida, you just can't stop lying don't you. It's buried deep in your culture. Slander, lying, taqqiya.

I didn't get banned do to trolling but posting dead pics. But that won't stop you from lying, aint' it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What a stupid thread... Cult of Shia at it again.....
It's ironic since the shia were on your side in ww1 but the Saudis were on the imperialists side now you defened them

Lying little Rafida, you just can't stop lying don't you. It's buried deep in your culture. Slander, lying, taqqiya.

I didn't get banned do to trolling but posting dead pics. But that won't stop from lying don't you ?
What happened to secular turkey??i think erDOGan made your country the taliban of the middle east

I didn't get banned do to trolling but posting dead pics. But that won't stop from lying don't you ?
You got banned due to your ultra trolling and insults in Chinese section you runty liar. We can ask Chinese mods. Moreover now you're banned in 3 sections.Chinese, Asian and Iranian. Get away.

Go and continue your mongolian wars in cay bahsi:

https://defence.pk/threads/Çay-bahçesi.315137/page-894#post-7901671

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom