What's new

Zionist Author Admits ISIS is Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Because all Jews know each other, right?

Zionist jews probably..
Oh come on, you're smarter than this. You know better than to post a random youtube video, about a random guy who no one has heard of, and say that is evidence.

Oh come on, you're smarter than this. You know better than to post a random youtube video, about a random guy who no one has heard of, and say that is evidence.

It's not an evidence. This video was taken long time back I believe. But anyone working for Israel especially in the govt sector would be aware. But apart from this random video, don't you think ISIS belongs to Israel?

It's not an evidence. This video was taken long time back I believe. But anyone working for Israel especially in the govt sector would be aware. Don't you think ISIS belongs to Israel?But apart from this random video, don't you think ISIS belongs to Israel?
No I don't. It's a monster that was created from the ashes of the Iraq war. The group used to be allied with AQ back when it was called Islamic State in Iraq, but have since split because they're far stronger than AQ ever was/is/will be.

No I don't. It's a monster that was created from the ashes of the Iraq war. The group used to be allied with AQ back when it was called Islamic State in Iraq, but have since split because they're far stronger than AQ ever was/is/will be.

:tup:

1413034195030.cached.jpg

this is also ISIS

Back
Top Bottom