What's new

Zardari to attend Trump’s swearing-in ceremony

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader Asif Ali Zardari would attend the inauguration ceremony of US President-elect Donald Trump, Geo News reported Monday.
The TV reported that former president of Pakistan arrived in the Dubai on Sunday and will travel to US on the January 17th.
The sources said Zardari would also attend the outgoing President Obama’s luncheon on February 2.
According to Reuters , Dozens of activist groups plan to protest the Jan. 20 inauguration of the New York real estate developer, whose supporters are counting on him to fulfill a host of controversial campaign promises including building a wall on the Mexican border and deporting millions of illegal immigrants.
Police expect some 900,000 people to flood Washington for the inauguration ceremony, which includes a parade from the U.S. Capitol to the White House along streets thronged with onlookers.

Now I REALLY hope the Islamaphobes attend this ceremony.

How many days have passed since Zardadi came back to Pakistan and welcomed like a virgin bride with Quran on his head?

Dulhan itni jaldo rooth gayi apne piya ke ghar se ke phir chali praye desh?

Let's hope the anti-Islam brigade is present. We have high expectations for once. Pastor Jones should lead the proceedings LOL

kuch sharam hoti hai , kuch Haya hoti ...
zaradari to hai hi dog .
but atleast show some respect as former president ...I am sure he must have begged for invitation..

kuch sharam hoti hai , kuch Haya hoti ...
zaradari to hai hi dog .
but atleast show some respect as former president ...I am sure he must have begged for invitation..

Or it could be Hussain Haqqani's maneuvering that got Zardari a seat at the inauguration. but i still find it hard to believe, out of all the people Zardari would be attending, bilawal ko hi bhej d, i would rather be represented by Bilawal than Zardari for sure

I'm sure he is there to ask America to help him come into power. Don't expect him to represent Pakistan's interests.

I agree with you a 100%, I met a limousine driver in DC once in 2013, from Pakistan, who was contracted by the embassy to drive Zardari around back in late 2000s while he was visiting to gather support for him coming to power. Apparently he had given some expensive gifts to congressmen and state dept officials and the like.

Back
Top Bottom