What's new

Zaid Hamid interview with Radio Islam – South Africa

Zaid Hamid strikes fear in the our enemies, which is why they are so angry at him for speaking against their tyranny... He says some great stuff!

Pakistan Zindabad!

wel i met one of his nephews(student of MBA). Even he says that his uncle gets cranky sometimes .. :D

Nevertheless ordinary people are always fed what they want to feed. Not just happens in Pakistan. Can give ya countless examples from NY-times,WPO, Times of India,Fox news ,BBC etc

So sit back and relax what the cranks have to say.. :lol:

Ohh not again, I thought Zion Hamid was down & out......

Zaid Hamid strikes fear in the our enemies, which is why they are so angry at him for speaking against their tyranny... He says some great stuff!

Pakistan Zindabad!

wel i met one of his nephews(student of MBA). Even he says that his uncle gets cranky sometimes .. :D

Nevertheless ordinary people are always fed what they want to feed. Not just happens in Pakistan. Can give ya countless examples from NY-times,WPO, Times of India,Fox news ,BBC etc

So sit back and relax and try to digest what the cranks have to say.. :lol:

Pakistan Zindabad!

The Problem is that he thinks that everyone's our enemy, I hope the Mullah Brigade goes after him again

Pakistan Zindabad
Zion Hamid Delhi-abad

The Problem is that he thinks that everyone's our enemy, I hope the Mullah Brigade goes after him again

Pakistan Zindabad
Zion Hamid Delhi-abad

NO PLEASE. we have enough spiritual leaders here just as popular as Zaid Hamid( Swami Nityanand ).
Just airdrop him in SWAT in the lap of Mulla Omar. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So you get amused when Mullahs go after Zaid Hamid ! While in nearly all cases you have only bad things to say about Mullahs.

Its good to see two bigoted parties fighting each other :D

atleast Zion Hamid's 'Greatest Revivalist movement in Pakistan's History' was shattered :D

So you get amused when Mullahs go after Zaid Hamid ! While in nearly all cases you have only bad things to say about Mullahs.

Chilax .. BTW why does those Mullas do bad stuff in the first place for which they ultimately land in the hot seat .. !
Frankly the Mullas as being percieved as most religious should be extreemly carefull as they are being watched by huge majority. But they cant controll the the flow of adrenaline/ and why should they.. Akhir un ka bi dil darahkta he aur wo bi hamari tarah insan hein ..:lol:

NO PLEASE. we have enough spiritual leaders here just as popular as Zaid Hamid( Swami Nityanand ).
Just airdrop him in SWAT in the lap of Mulla Omar

Swami Nityanand was caught having fellatio with a married women in his ashram. That was a sex scandal nothing do with nationalism.

if indians and emos have nothing positive contribute than why bother to come here and display your frustration?? talk about the topic ..eh

The AQ, LeT, TTP and other minions also strike fear in the mind of their 'enemies'. They regularly speak against the tyranny of their 'enemies'. That doesn't say much about them, right?

Back
Top Bottom