Zahid Hamid exposed

Discussion in 'Members Club' started by linkinpark, Apr 1, 2009.

Share This Page

1. linkinpark

linkinpark FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 318 / -0
    The articles below exposes Zahid Hamid's real identity in Zahod Hamidishk way ;)

2. linkinpark

linkinpark FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 318 / -0
    another article

3. DarkStar

DarkStar FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,208 / -0
    Why our Bharatia friends are becoming so fascinated and enamoured with zaid hamid is beyond me. Hardly anyone I know watches the channel that he comes on. He seems more of an internet hit than anything else, and the majority of people the watch him tend to be Bharatias themselves.

Almost every Pakistani I've spoken to (in thre real world) has not heard of this guy.

But if he's keeping our Bharatia friends all excited and frothing at the mouths, I'll say big up to him...
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. RescueRanger

RescueRanger PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +18 / 7,458 / -0
    Pakistan
    DS,

You hit the nail on the head, whilst ZZH is an intellectual and sometimes he is necessary to bring some colour into the bland world of analysis :). But our public and his band of followers have blown him out of proportion.

I still remember him from the time he use to run his security company funnily also called "Brasstacks" out of his house in Chaklala Scheme III the website for the company is brasstacks.biz (have a look).

In one of my friends who worked in a Multi National firm use to subscribe to his reports and would often forward them to me, when i discovered they were being charged 25K per quarter for basically opinion and public source Intel, i told them it was not worth the cost.

ZZH made money of the back of providing threat analysis to Blue Chip Fortune 500 companies working in Pak, however that work dried up pretty quickly. You see, now a days it is easy for both corporate and non governmental org's to get free access to breaking news as it occurs from top wire agencies such as Reuters via Alertnet, couple that with Intel and analysis subscription (free) to Stratfor and by reading up on the local press and being slightly threat aware you can do your own sit reps.

Once ZZH realised that the well was drying up, he started paying a huge amount of lip service to Pakistan Government, this brought him in favour with certain elements within ISPR, in fact in the spate of 3 years he was propelled to post of "Defence Analyst" within ISPR and basically certain elements paid for the airtime and ZZH's brasstacks was reborn.

This new vehicle gave the ISPR a new face and allowed them to raise morale with constant appearances of ZZH on the tube presenting views and analysis of situations long since passed. In fact it gave ZZH a new vehicle as well, by uttering sweet nothings of brave jihadi moughal soldiers and caliphate, ZZH was able to reach out to the naive and impressionable masses of Pakistan.

He then spawned a new website BrassTacks Official Website, recruiting volunteers to run and manage the site and its content, Brasstacks was now being labelled by many as "the" Pakistani think tank, our last bastion of hope in this void of darkness.

Slowly but steadily, ZZH (wise businessman that he is) was able to convert his innocent followers into MLM'ers (Multi Level Marketers) to peddle his DVDs and pamphlets at a profit.

I recently had a lengthy argument with a young man who was adamant that we should abolish the Pakistani rupee and instead use the Brasstacks Gold Dinar as currency. Needless to say i put his straight on that subject.

If you visit the public website you will see that indeed ZZH is now selling the same security reports for anywhere between 200$-300$ US: BrassTacks Official Website, that is more expensive then premium access to stratfor.

I have some reservations about ZZH, but he makes people happy with his brand of colourful analysis and sometimes scary bravado... One thing I can say for him, he is a very astute businessman who understands the mechanics of supply and demand.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Gabbar

Gabbar SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,156 / -0
    4366d13c64fa73e1067989ee51f1f954.jpg
  6. MaXimMaRz

MaXimMaRz FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 103 / -0
    I like this guy, he talks openly and the best part is he is keeping our Indian friends on the search for propaganda against him. This shows he is doing a good job educating and telling the people what they should know. keep it up ZH !!!:enjoy:
  7. Imran Khan

Imran Khan PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +5 / 38,726 / -22
    Pakistan
    this topic discuss many times before here .now indians are intrested in this topic more then pakistanis why??????????????????????????
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. notsuperstitious

notsuperstitious BANNED

Ratings:
    +2 / 18,990 / -16
    No need to expose the nut.

Who belives him? Confirmed india haters.

Whats in indian's interest? - that india haters believe someone like ZH.
  9. garibnawaz

garibnawaz SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,357 / -0
    After 26/11 Mr.Zahid Hamid a.k.a **** of all fake fantasies and conspirancies was referring India as a Federation.

May someone should explain him the difference between a Republic and a Federation to begin with.

Or else calling India a Federation might have been a part of his conspirancy theories.

GB
  10. happy.muslimah

happy.muslimah FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 37 / -0
    well now i don believe in media..how can some one judge some one without knowing him...he was not khalifah of kazzab..its only prpaganda against himm...i like him very mush..how he expose zionest banking system...i dont belive in media bcoz media always propogates against islam...
    like western and indian media
  11. abiab

abiab GUEST

Ratings:
    +0 / 148 / -0
    checkout this video ......... Look what he is saying

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
  12. arsalan shafique

arsalan shafique FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 28 / -0
    THESE GUYS ARE JUST SCARED FROM ZAID HAMID BECOZ THEY KNOW THAT HE WILL EXPOSE TRUTH ABOUT INDIAN PEOPLE & INDIAN POLITICS......LIKE THE DRAMA OF MUMBAI ATTACKS & ATTACK ON SRILANKAN TEAM IN LAHORE THATS WHY THEY ALL ARE SO MUCH CURIOUS ABOUT ZAID HAMID & SOME HOW JUST TRYING TO PROVE HIM WRONG EITHER BY GIVING HIM OTHER ID'S ORRELATING HIM WITH TALIBAN
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  13. Coolyo

Coolyo FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 232 / -0
    ZAID HAMID ZINDABAD!

Pakistan Zindabad!

Zaid Hamid speaks the truth, and is a very righteous and honest person! Alhamdulillah!

Indians can spread their propaganda and hate, but their ignorance is only exposed as a result!

Thank you Allah (SWT) for blessing us with a righteous patriot like Zaid hamid! Alhamdulillah!

May Allah (SWT) help all the Muslims and make Zaid Hamid stronger and more able to spread the truth (like he is doing now)! Ameen!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
  14. Golden tigers

Golden tigers FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 9 / -0
    i love this guy , we need the person like MR ZAID HAMMID. indians are really scared from this person bz he exposed the realities of inidans ideology.

MR ZAID ZINDABAD GO AHEAD.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Zob

Zob SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 342 / -0
    Pakistan
    always judge a man by his enemies.....indians hate him so much i think if there is a poll done on this forum indians will defintely give him the top spot for the most hated personality by indians!!!

The best part is INDIANS go research on him:rofl::crazy:

if ZAID HAMID is even called ZANA SINGH BAHADUR....i don't care most of the people don't care!!!

BUT having said that his program on IQBAL with ali azmat is a must watch for pakistanis regardless of your religion being sunni,shia or anything else!!!

MODS can you merge all ZAID HAMID THREADS into one!!! its just annoying going from topic to topic and finding more and more stuff on this guy!!!!

by the way i have started watching ZAID HAMID regularly inroder to see what is it that is making him so POPULAR amongst our "FRIENDLY" NEGIHBOURS!!!