What's new

Your experience with google adsense

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Have you ever earned anything from google adsense?
Your blogs,youtube videos ever got paid for by google,via them posting their ads on your content?

Share your experience plz.

No never earned, but I know a person who earned a lot from Google ad. and SEO.

Google ad. breaches my privacy, it a problem to me.

But I like earning from Youtube, like Psy's Gangnom style.

I don't have a site or anything, but this check always entices me...

plentyoffishcheque2.jpg

It's from the dating site plentyoffish -- this is just 2 months' income back in 2006, and it has grown now.
The guy apparently worked 2 hrs/day or 2 hrs/week, I don't remember.

No never earned, but I know a person who earned a lot from Google ad. and SEO.

Google ad. breaches my privacy, it a problem to me.

But I like earning from Youtube, like Psy's Gangnom style.

Forget Psy..
Taher shah is the new youtube sensation :lol:

Me too...i have made some money on youtube...

There should be a theme and strategy to do so....

well, googe asense is very nice way to earn but if you think you can cheat Google then they will ban you forever. To start earning on Google adsense is not that simple. TO build a proper blog or website with good traffic to it is the hardest job to do. Once you have build a good platform you can earn. You need to do 2 things 1) Make a Fb page about your blog or website and get likes and likes and likes , once you have good amount of fan following , you put your website with every new updates. 2) Get lots of votes on reddit and get your blog or website seen on first 2 pages . Doing this will not only give you great traffic also chance of earning through ad clicks.

It takes time but once your are up and running every thing runs smoothly. Always look for rich content on your website.

Plus I don't think you are allowed to disclose your adsense, admob etc earnings

Ranking your site is hard as is to earn good from adsense...
If you can, its a great way to earn passive income!

well, googe asense is very nice way to earn but if you think you can cheat Google then they will ban you forever. To start earning on Google adsense is not that simple. TO build a proper blog or website with good traffic to it is the hardest job to do. Once you have build a good platform you can earn. You need to do 2 things 1) Make a Fb page about your blog or website and get likes and likes and likes , once you have good amount of fan following , you put your website with every new updates. 2) Get lots of votes on reddit and get your blog or website seen on first 2 pages . Doing this will not only give you great traffic also chance of earning through ad clicks.

It takes time but once your are up and running every thing runs smoothly. Always look for rich content on your website.
Ok, but how about ads displayed on You Tube vids? Does one get paid for that? Who pays and how do you get paid?

Ok, but how about ads displayed on You Tube vids? Does one get paid for that? Who pays and how do you get paid?

Youtube is currently the easiest..
If you post a good interesting video...you get the money....

Youtube puts ad on your content,and you get paid for that...

I am not sure but on youtube , you get money on views and also on clicks of ads...

I am not sure but on youtube , you get money on views and also on clicks of ads...

You dont get much on clicks alone....as nobody clicks on that ad on the bottom of the video...
Real money is in videos which show full screen ad before the video starts...people have to watch the ad for the video to start and you get paid..

But for people to wait to watch your video and for that watch the full screen ad....the video has to be interesting,useful or plain stupid and weird...

Back
Top Bottom