What's new

Your attention needs

zavis2003

Reaction score
well i had posted some very usefull informations regarding F/A-22 . PAF F16b MLUs, PAF AWACS working operations in four threads.And many members found it a good stuff
And usefull informations are always lie in the books or journals mostly.
An honourable member of forum mentioned it as plajursm and against copywright act.

TWO QUESTIONS
(1) i just want to get your worthy opinion that whether these precious informations regarding AVIONICS would be posted or not??????????

(2) And whats the legal way to post them here????????????

Its legally and morally wrong to post such copyrighted material.

However, to share knowledge (which we all should), you can proceed as follows.

1. if the material is publicly available , it would suffice to quote a short paragraph and give the link to the full article. Those interested can go to the link and read the article.

2. If its not publicly available material, then try writing up a summary in your words and according to your understanding about it. Do not copy paste large materials of it but give the explanation/meaning in your words. And most importantly, CITE THE REFERENCE and acknowledge where you got the material from.

I know its harder this way but as the saying goes 'no pain, no gain'. That is the correct way to go ahead (both morally and legally).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom