What's new

World War 3 Scenario ?

Corrugation

New Recruit

Reaction score
Peace & Mercy to everyone in this forum !
For along time i have been researching about curtain things and while reading , my gaze went to a link named : World War 3 = 2012 ! i was like whth ? what WW3 ? so ive been listening to various speaks and many people about the conspiracies etc etc happening in the USA and the World !
I cant hide my hate to the USA as an Anti Nato i see these people are nothing but real capitalists fond on Capitalism and nothing but to gain money even if your going to kill someone and they really dont care about anything but money !
I always thought whats gonna happen in WW3 ?
Lemme tell you my story ! since the arrival and the construction of the Missile defense systems in Europe by the USA ! Russia is going mad but not mad actually nuts would be a proper word ! they threatened Poland over a possible nuclear strike !
Now think about it ! why so much fear ? even the Russian offered the NATO to operate in a near radar system deployed by the Russians i think in eastern Europe ! the Nato said No NO NO and go skin yourselfs Russians ! so Russia deployed its Topol M1 which is now Topol M2 mutliple warheads within the same structure of the warhead in Kaliningrad ! why so much fear ? its the fear the made us start a nuclear arming race on the first place !
anyway heres my scenario and i hope you would give me your suggestions :
A sudden Israelie- American-Nato strike against Iran !
Iran supplies to the CCCP countries like China and Russia will stop because they need as much as they can get the Iranians so Russia will be left with a minor resources to maintain its strategic manufacturing for both civi and military needs ! therefore Russia will find no other options but to head East ! within a massive attack against eastern europe because it needs resources !
at the same time China will be facing a problem too ! and will have no other options but to attack its neighbors for more resources and land !
at the same time Iran will be attacking most Nato bases in the gulf and will move its people into Iraq + imagine the resistance the americans would get as the iranians are coming :welcome:! then Israel will be bombed by Iran and maybe a nuclear war might take place for no reason because everywhere Israel goes , it gets kicked in the butt : Egypt Syria Lebanon Gaza !
So the nato would respond to the CCCP and the CCCP will find no other options left but to unite against the Nato and defend ! but i think none will go nuclear they will suspend that for a while ! but for sure Russia might nuke colorado springs because it got NORAD inside ! and it will be going nice more people will die ! and for the arab countries i think but this is just me Egypt and Algeria might MIGHT attack Israel but with the risk of a nuclear strike back from Israel !
and finally about the 2012 sorry to say crap ! nothing gonna happen in 2012 NOTHING NOTHING because you can not predict the future for the future is not a real thing to be predicted its just so lame because ur saying so according to a man-made calender saying that the world will end within hmmm 2 years 2 months 14 hour 59 second from now :yahoo: ! the Chinese calender supposedly ended the world 3000 years ago yes believe it we are already dead on the Chinese calender 3000 years ago !its just a few people making calenders and others imagining and thinking how the world is going to end ! and the calender boys added this !:blah::blah::blah:
tell me what do you think !

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom