What's new

WorLd War 3 Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvoluXon

Reaction score
k Guyz lets discuss the scenario of World War 3.wat ll b the scenario of world war 3.

Here are my predictions.

1. First development will be Musharaf ll return to Pakistan and he will win the presidential election by rigging.First of all Musharaf ll try 2 improve his image so he ll open the Kargil front again. Tis time India ll b threatening 2 nuke pakistan but Musharaf ll have already ordered its army 2 nuke India.Pakistan ll nuke Mumbai .India ll also take out its Prithvi missile and ll fire its Atom Bomb 2wards Islamabad but Alas!!!!! Prithvi missile ll b failed once again and ll falll down from where it was launch as a result of it Orissa state ll b destroyed.India ll fire its second nuke 2wards Islamabad.But tis Nuke ll fly over 2 Pakistan and ll strike the American Batgram Airbase in Afghanistan.Indians Media n Public ll b Cursing ISI 4 its failed bombs Americans ll b annoyed by tis they ll order its Abraham LIncoln 2 go 2 India's coast and destroy it.After heavy casualities in Kargil India ll liberate Kashmir. Naxalits ,moaiste,sikhs n Hyderabad muslim ll b announced their independence .

2. Germany who was the war monger in 1st 2 world war tis time ll face revolution agaisnt pro US government.MICHAEL BALLACK ll rise 2 occasion and ll say "I M the best Striker in the Germany i can strike better than anybody else" he ll b new Chancellor of Germany n ll revive its NAZI army.In similiar fashion from ww2 German ll captured small european countries easily n they ll captured France within 2 days.Tis time Germany ll ask 2 Taliban 2 send its Militia so that they can b deployed along the border of NORMANDY so that US wont b able 2 infiltrate tis time.:rofl:

3.There ll b no reaction from England as they ll b busy in celebrating ashes win.:rofl:

4. North Korea ll capture S Korea easily n they ll launch an air attack on famous Pearl Harbour.Poor americans ll b thinkin that once again Japan has attacked them in pearl harbour so they ll nuke Hiroshima n Nagasaki again.North Korea ll nuke states of US.

5. Former red army Russia ll make the most of it aka
"TSAR BOMBA" 50 megaton nuclear bomb they ll nuke US .In tis way poor americans ll bcome history.

6.Turkey ll lauch attack in spain n they ll capture it .

7.Wait a minute!!!!! where is chinese oh yes they ll b following the same path which they hve been following 4 many years. they dont launch attack outside of their country.except in 1962 in India:rofl::rofl::rofl:they ll b watching all this game.
8. Australians ll b thanking 2 God that they r so islolated so that they wont hve 2 fi8 but !!!!!!! omg Darwin theory of Origin of species ll come true only in Australia 1nce again Human in Australia convert in 2 aps.:rofl
Finaly a asteriod ll strike the world in this way whole world ll b destroyed .
Guyz dont take it seroiusly. give ur suggestion wat scenario we r goin 2 face in world war 3.:tup:

ha ha... u made my day. that was awesome. had a great laugh .

a request to the mods. please make a fun section for posts like this.

On the serious note.. I wanted to post an article , wanted to open a new thread, but I thought I cud get away if I could just expres my views on the Hiroshima- Nagasaki nuclear disasters.. (even tho off topic, somewhat)
As a lot of Pak nationals are so eager to start a nuclear war with India... without realising the consequences.. We are a big counrty, although there will be a lot of distruction but as compared to pak , it will be way less... anyway just wanted to share some pics of Japan nuclear tragedy here. Even after 60 yrs we hear the news that still to this day a lot of pregnent mothers get their fetus aborted after getting an ultrasound test coz they believe the formation of the baby is not right. Scores of people have abnormalities. According to most estimates, the immediate effects of the blast killed approximately 70,000 people in Hiroshima. Estimates of total deaths by the end of 1945 from burns, radiation and related disease, the effects of which were aggravated by lack of medical resources, range from 90,000 to 140,000.Some estimates state up to 200,000 had died by 1950, due to cancer and other long-term effects. Another study states that from 1950 to 1990, roughly 9% of the cancer and leukemia deaths among bomb survivors was due to radiation from the bombs, the statistical excess being estimated to 89 leukemia and 339 solid cancers. At least eleven known prisoners of war died from the bombing.
Also , this was one bomb on each respective city guys and was a small one as comapred to the ones both the sides have in thier arsenal. just imagine the destruction.... posting some images of destruction..
02732ec448dd90d0331f700dced63c88.jpg
b58398a935ca2935f329699263af2878.jpg
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/7114/258/1600/25966/WomanWithHorriblyBurnedFace.jpg
ccfcaa89ab45be728c2a4279d0f55417.jpg
16bcf198957edbb7fca72a47bfa3a35e.jpg
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/7114/258/1600/980269/f561k2.jpg
f05d0068aa15d706c15adc82f0a388f3.jpg

after the indo-pak nuclear war ..... willl we bw able to live with the shame, If we lived?

No need of nuclear bombs from Indian side. We can send some more politicians like mayawati (238 crore of her own statues), laloo prasad (he is a genius 5000 crore scam in hay can u imagine... in hay....)to add in zardari and company.

More dangerous then nukes. At least with nukes people die in an instant. But these guys wont let u live and wont let u die. They are real weapon of mass(public) destruction.

k Guyz lets discuss the scenario of World War 3.wat ll b the scenario of world war 3.

Here are my predictions.

1. First development will be Musharaf ll return to Pakistan and he will win the presidential election by rigging.First of all Musharaf ll try 2 improve his image so he ll open the Kargil front again. Tis time India ll b threatening 2 nuke pakistan but Musharaf ll have already ordered its army 2 nuke India.Pakistan ll nuke Mumbai .India ll also take out its Prithvi missile and ll fire its Atom Bomb 2wards Islamabad but Alas!!!!! Prithvi missile ll b failed once again and ll falll down from where it was launch as a result of it Orissa state ll b destroyed.India ll fire its second nuke 2wards Islamabad.But tis Nuke ll fly over 2 Pakistan and ll strike the American Batgram Airbase in Afghanistan.Indians Media n Public ll b Cursing ISI 4 its failed bombs Americans ll b annoyed by tis they ll order its Abraham LIncoln 2 go 2 India's coast and destroy it.After heavy casualities in Kargil India ll liberate Kashmir. Naxalits ,moaiste,sikhs n Hyderabad muslim ll b announced their independence .

2. Germany who was the war monger in 1st 2 world war tis time ll face revolution agaisnt pro US government.MICHAEL BALLACK ll rise 2 occasion and ll say "I M the best Striker in the Germany i can strike better than anybody else" he ll b new Chancellor of Germany n ll revive its NAZI army.In similiar fashion from ww2 German ll captured small european countries easily n they ll captured France within 2 days.Tis time Germany ll ask 2 Taliban 2 send its Militia so that they can b deployed along the border of NORMANDY so that US wont b able 2 infiltrate tis time.:rofl:

3.There ll b no reaction from England as they ll b busy in celebrating ashes win.:rofl:

4. North Korea ll capture S Korea easily n they ll launch an air attack on famous Pearl Harbour.Poor americans ll b thinkin that once again Japan has attacked them in pearl harbour so they ll nuke Hiroshima n Nagasaki again.North Korea ll nuke states of US.

5. Former red army Russia ll make the most of it aka
"TSAR BOMBA" 50 megaton nuclear bomb they ll nuke US .In tis way poor americans ll bcome history.

6.Turkey ll lauch attack in spain n they ll capture it .

7.Wait a minute!!!!! where is chinese oh yes they ll b following the same path which they hve been following 4 many years. they dont launch attack outside of their country.except in 1962 in India:rofl::rofl::rofl:they ll b watching all this game.
8. Australians ll b thanking 2 God that they r so islolated so that they wont hve 2 fi8 but !!!!!!! omg Darwin theory of Origin of species ll come true only in Australia 1nce again Human in Australia convert in 2 aps.:rofl
Finaly a asteriod ll strike the world in this way whole world ll b destroyed .
Guyz dont take it seroiusly. give ur suggestion wat scenario we r goin 2 face in world war 3.:tup:

Good thinking, keep it up. :whistle:

Funniest post i have ever read on this thread..........HA HA

On the serious note.. I wanted to post an article , wanted to open a new thread, but I thought I cud get away if I could just expres my views on the Hiroshima- Nagasaki nuclear disasters.. (even tho off topic, somewhat)
As a lot of Pak nationals are so eager to start a nuclear war with India... without realising the consequences.. We are a big counrty, although there will be a lot of distruction but as compared to pak , it will be way less... anyway just wanted to share some pics of Japan nuclear tragedy here. Even after 60 yrs we hear the news that still to this day a lot of pregnent mothers get their fetus aborted after getting an ultrasound test coz they believe the formation of the baby is not right. Scores of people have abnormalities. According to most estimates, the immediate effects of the blast killed approximately 70,000 people in Hiroshima. Estimates of total deaths by the end of 1945 from burns, radiation and related disease, the effects of which were aggravated by lack of medical resources, range from 90,000 to 140,000.Some estimates state up to 200,000 had died by 1950, due to cancer and other long-term effects. Another study states that from 1950 to 1990, roughly 9% of the cancer and leukemia deaths among bomb survivors was due to radiation from the bombs, the statistical excess being estimated to 89 leukemia and 339 solid cancers. At least eleven known prisoners of war died from the bombing.
Also , this was one bomb on each respective city guys and was a small one as comapred to the ones both the sides have in thier arsenal. just imagine the destruction.... posting some images of destruction..
02732ec448dd90d0331f700dced63c88.jpg
b58398a935ca2935f329699263af2878.jpg
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/7114/258/1600/25966/WomanWithHorriblyBurnedFace.jpg
ccfcaa89ab45be728c2a4279d0f55417.jpg
16bcf198957edbb7fca72a47bfa3a35e.jpg
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/7114/258/1600/980269/f561k2.jpg
f05d0068aa15d706c15adc82f0a388f3.jpg

after the indo-pak nuclear war ..... willl we bw able to live with the shame, If we lived?
Thanks for bs.Now back to reality.
Indians Scorn Worry And Love Their Nuclear Bombs
By Catherine Philp in Delhi

The circle of peace activists had just lit their candles when the yelling started. "Why do you want peace?" one man screamed, approaching the group as they held hands around a guitarist. "You are not good Indians. We should go to war and teach Pakistan a lesson."
While foreigners are packing up and leaving India, scared off by the prospect of a nuclear war, Indian peace campaigners are trying to convince their fellow citizens that a danger really exists. Evening revellers watched in bemusement and, in some cases, anger as the activists held banners and passed out anti-nuclear leaflets in the imposing shade of India Gate, Lutyens's memorial to the country's war dead.
Nisha, 26, clutching an ice cream and her toddler son, read impassively through a leaflet calling for immediate dialogue with Pakistan to avert the horror of a nuclear war. "Why should we worry about this?" she said with a shrug. "India has more nuclear weapons than Pakistan. We will wipe them off the map and win the war."
The view may sound extreme, but it is one shared by George Fernandes, the Indian Defence Minister, who coldly calculated that India could survive such a strike and deliver a fatal blow to Pakistan. Scientists have predicted that a nuclear exchange would kill 12 million people, half of them in India, but all over the country people are baying for war, nonetheless. About 82 per cent believe that Pakistan would use nuclear weapons in the event of a conflict, but 74 per cent believe that India should attack.
To activists, such statistics are terrifying. "There is no conception among ordinary people about what a nuclear bomb would do," Arundhati Roy, the Booker prize-winning author and activist leading the vigil, said. "They just think it will make a louder bang."
When India tested its atomic weapon in 1998, the nuclear scientists responsible were fêted like cricket heroes. No one dared to suggest there might be a downside. There were no public service broadcasts explaining what to do in the event of a nuclear strike, no doomsday television dramas about a nuclear holocaust of the type that put fear into the West during the Cold War.
Rithin Menon, a feminist publisher, said at the rally: "There is a tremendous reluctance to show material that is destabilising. I don't think any television station would dare do it."
The result is a profound ignorance about the reality of nuclear conflict. The depth of misconception among ordinary people, who are pushing for their Government to go to war, is alarming.
"The bomb is some kind of gas," Lalith Kumar, a drinks vendor, said as he served his customers iced tea from his stall in the trendy Priya shopping district. "Farmers will be okay because they can dig trenches to hide in. The rest of us will be annihilated. "
Gancham Gupta, a paediatrician and one of Mr Kumar's customers, snorted into his drink in amusement. He knew much more about nuclear weapons, he said - fall-out, radiation and so on - but still saw little reason to be afraid. "We doubt Pakistan's capability because their missiles are all smuggled," he said.
"India made its own so they will work, but Pakistan's won't."
Anyone who tries to say otherwise is labelled unpatriotic. When Sonia Reddy, an editorial writer, said in an anti-nuclear piece for a national newspaper that she would build an ark for her and her family in the event of a nuclear war, it prompted a stream of e-mails denouncing her as a "bad Indian".
The message is clear: you can be against the bomb or you can be for India. You cannot be both.
"There is a huge ambivalence about being a nuclear power," Ms Menon said. "Very few people, even in the liberal media, will come out against nuclear weapons." Ms Roy added: "There is virtually no peace movement in India. That's very disturbing."
A few publications are beginning to stick their necks out. In its weekend edition, the news magazine India Today carried a report describing in detail what would happen if Pakistan were to launch a nuclear strike. Its cover shows people running in panic away from a mushroom cloud rising over India Gate as a firestorm tears up the main street.
But with supporters of war in full voice, such apocalyptic scenarios may have come too late to change public opinion. "I don't care whether I live or die - we must punish Pakistan," Mr Kumar said, mixing up another jug of iced tea. "If it doesn't happen to me, it will happen to my children. There should be war now and this should be the end of it."

seriously speaking I wuld like 2 c tis Scenario in World War III...............................................................................................................

Pakistan VS Rest Of The WorLd.

seriously speaking I wuld like 2 c tis Scenario in World War III...............................................................................................................

Pakistan VS Rest Of The WorLd.

Your girlfriend married someone else ..or you lost your Job ?? and hate your manager ...that you are so serious about it.

Your girlfriend married someone else ..or you lost your Job ?? and hate your manager ...that you are so serious about it.

I dun want 2 b c0ward like u. ultimatley s0lution 0f every problem ll b s0lve thr0ugh wAr.u just sit @ home enjoy ur b0llywo0d m0vies.dat day isnt s0 far wen u ll b cursing urself y didnt we prepare 0urself.we r ready . r u???????? :sniper: :sniper:

this person looks hitler. Anyway, this thread looks very comic.

I thought article has been by ziad. But na,, Pakistan has lot of Ziad now...

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I dun want 2 b c0ward like u. ultimatley s0lution 0f every problem ll b s0lve thr0ugh wAr.u just sit @ home enjoy ur b0llywo0d m0vies.dat day isnt s0 far wen u ll b cursing urself y didnt we prepare 0urself.we r ready . r u???????? :sniper: :sniper:

It looks you want to get banned. Anyway continue...

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

We don't need to be ready. You start and we will end then. :pop:

Its Zaid Hamid Army :rofl: 

I hve said b4
Pakistan will start the war India will End it by surrendering2 us. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom