What's new

Women to Get Permanent Commission in Indian Navy, Says Delhi High Court

SRP

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
New Delhi: Women can now be a part of the Indian Navy till they retire. The Delhi High Court today allowed women to get permanent commission in the navy. The court said it would "frown upon any endeavor to block progress of women."

The army and the Air Force already allow permanent commission for women but the navy treats women officers as a group entitled only to short service commission. Some 19 women naval officers had moved the court asking for similar rights as their counterparts on the other forces. In their petition, they alleged gender discrimination.

Due to their limited service span, women officers are not eligible for pension, which requires a minimum 20 years of service.

Women to Get Permanent Commission in Indian Navy, Says Delhi High Court

This is terrible.Imagine you are getting raped on a submarine for weeks/months and cannot escape?

This is terrible.Imagine you are getting raped on a submarine for weeks/months and cannot escape?
Female crew deployments at sea for months is obviously not a good idea. At any rate, I hope the naval command is mindful about the risks of such deployments considering the fact that wife swapping among Indian naval officers has been reported previously.

This commission will be only for land based jobs like Doctors, Dentists, Engineers etc.

I though that was rather obvious :lol:

Female crew deployments at sea for months is obviously not a good idea. At any rate, I hope the naval command is mindful about the risks of such deployments considering the fact that wife swapping among Indian naval officers has been reported previously.

Going by that logic, PA personnel should not have children. Since they have sodomised children. Not to mention, they should be never deployed in area which has children. But then, I guess its typical. World searches for p0rn. You know what Pakistanis search for right? Just an extension.

Pakistan Army officers in Haiti sodomy scandal involving a 12-year-old boy | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
This commission will be only for land based jobs like Doctors, Dentists, Engineers etc.

I though that was rather obvious :lol:

No it is not OBVIOUS to some here..... including TTAS. That women have no combat or sea-going assignments.
Common sense is uncommon in the ignorant; even more so when they are simply out to TROLL.
But that is a matter for the Forum Mgmnt to handle.... unless they have put such matters on their ignore / tolerate list.
@Slav Defence ?

@waz @Slav Defence @Jango @Jungibaaz @WebMaster
Please handle these kind of offtopic

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom