What's new

Woman hires thugs to teach ‘cheating’ husband a lesson

yara it is not curiosity if it iwas the they would have stopped cheating after having more than two even
I'm just kidding here, don't take me seriously :lol::lol:

But seriously one thing the women should also do is to keep their partners interested in them instead of nagging and ranting against everything after marriage, they should rather invest their time and effort into maintaining themselves because we have seen turning the "patli kamar" into "kamra" after marriage ...I really don't know why that happens to the women in the east, the western women mostly don't change so abruptly.

I really feel your pain brothers. May Allah have some mercy on your situation . Whenever I marry, she will be a good person and no need for me to be afraid of any laws.

Can they handle 4 :D. Coz women's 4 will finish alive especially with jealousy tensions :enjoy:. Unless he gets a pious women's :tup:

The best part is that 4 wives balance each other and husband is in relative peace :)

Its an old saying a women can break or make a house jealousy play's abig part. Example 1st wife Why are you giving her (2 ) too much time but very less time for me:D. Like i said if and I mean if they're pious than you got a jack pot. And O we forgot Mothers VS 4 wives WW3 is right in the corner :smokin:

Its an old saying a women can break or make a house jealousy play's abig part. Example 1st wife Why are you giving her (2 ) too much time but very less time for me:D. Like i said if and I mean if they're pious than you got a jack pot. And O we forgot Mothers VS 4 wives WW3 is right in the corner :smokin:
Yeah this guy shouldn't marry four...it is only for the man who can manage them and support them..it needs special type of talent and not all men can do that and for them it is recommended only one ... :)

Back
Top Bottom