What's new

Woman dies after being hit by Army vehicle

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Woman dies after being hit by Army vehicle in Kashmir

truck.jpg

A 50-year-old woman was killed after being hit by an Army vehicle in Baramulla district ofnorth Kashmir, police said here today.

Ateeka, a resident of Dangiwacha, was hit yesterday by anunidentified Army vehicle, which was part of a convoy, at Palpora, 60 kms from here, they said.

Ateeka was critically injured and was rushed to ahospital where she succumbed to her injuries.

When the victim’s body was handed over to her relatives, hundreds of people staged a demonstration demanding the arrestof the driver, official sources said.

The protestors dispersed after they were assured by thepolice that a case has been registered and a manhunt launchedto nab the driver.

Woman dies after being hit by Army vehicle - Oneindia News

BTWm is that pic of the said vehicle? As far as I'm aware, IA doesn't use trucks like those.

Nothing more than carelss drving, I hope driver gets convicted according to the law. Family of the victim should be compensated for thier loss.

maybe the hindutwa driver should be rolled flat by the kashmiri people and then they will get justice.. otherwise expect no justice..

I didn't realize shaktiman was a reckless driver
15shaktiman1.jpg

Is that David's star on his chest? You are opening pandora's box. Now we will accused of using our action heros against our enemies with Israeli help. :lol:

The article says and unidentified army vehicle, if it was a truck,it would have been mentioned.
Ok.with actual news there is no pic attaced at one india this pic comes from following blog.....

Indian Military News

where the person has cited source as one india but inserted truck pic with in the news....kinda propaganda.

how many people die today in road incidents its one of them

Back
Top Bottom