What's new

Winston Churchill (biggest criminal of all time) wanted to nuke Russia too - uncovered FBI files

atatwolf

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
  • Britain's war-time leader urged the US to launch a nuclear attack on the Soviet Union to win the Cold War
  • He urged Senator Styles Bridges to persuade President Harry Truman to launch a nuclear attack
  • He believed a pre-emptive strike on Stalin's Russia might be the only way to stop Communism conquering the West

Winston Churchill urged the United States to launch a nuclear attack on the Soviet Union to win the Cold War, a newly released document reveals.
The previously unseen memorandum from the FBI archives details how Britain’s wartime leader made his views known to a visiting American politician in 1947.
Churchill believed a pre-emptive strike on Stalin’s Russia might be the only way to stop Communism conquering the West.
The note, written by an FBI agent, reports that Churchill urged Right-wing Republican Senator Styles Bridges to persuade President Harry Truman to launch a nuclear attack which would ‘wipe out’ the Kremlin and make the Soviet Union a ‘very easy problem’ to deal with.
The Russians would have been defenceless against a nuclear attack at that time – they did not successfully test their own atomic bomb until 1949.

Click here to view the original image of 634x462px.
1415487542903_wps_20_Winston_Churchill_As_Prim.jpg

Britain and the Soviet Union had been allies in the Second World War until 1945, the year Churchill lost office as Prime Minister. But he was one of the first international statesmen to recognise the post-war threat posed by the USSR, and in 1946 made a famous speech in Fulton, Missouri, about an ‘iron curtain’ having descended across Europe as Joseph Stalin consolidated his grip on the eastern half of the continent.
The FBI document shows Churchill’s belligerence towards Britain’s former wartime ally ran so deep that he was prepared to tolerate the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Soviet civilians in a nuclear strike.
The memo claims Churchill ‘stated that the only salvation for the civilisation of the world would be if the President of the United States would declare Russia to be imperilling world peace and attack Russia’.
The note continues: ‘He pointed out that if an atomic bomb could be dropped on the Kremlin, wiping it out, it would be a very easy problem to handle the balance of Russia, which would be without direction.
‘Churchill further stated that if this was not done, Russia will attack the United States in the next two or three years when she gets the atomic bomb and civilisation will be wiped out or set back many years.’
The memo is published for the first time in a book called When Lions Roar: The Churchills And The Kennedys, by award-winning investigative journalist Thomas Maier. It is due to be published in Britain next month. John F. Kennedy regarded Churchill as his hero and made him an honorary American citizen in 1963 – the first person to be given such an accolade.
The two families shared friends, such as Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis, who married Jacqueline Kennedy after her husband’s assassination.
Maier said: ‘Churchill had been a great historian of warfare. He saw the last great cavalry charge during the First World War and championed the development of tanks.
‘I think he saw a nuclear strike as just another progression of conventional warfare, until he realised there was a lot more devastation with nuclear weapons.’
Maier said Churchill was more ‘bellicose’ when out of office. After he returned to power in 1951, a nuclear attack against the USSR was never mentioned again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3IeA3t1E1

This criminal is single handedly responsible for the mess in Middle-east, Europe and Asia. All the war crimes he committed. It turns out he wanted to commit a genocide on Russians too!

Winston Churchill was maybe wrong on many things but he was undeniably right on Middle Eastern Islam and Muslims in general:
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.

The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities - but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome
Winston Churchill, The River War, first edition, Vol. II, pages 248 50 (London: Longmans, Green & Co., 1899)

It is, thank heaven, difficult if not impossible for the modern European to fully appreciate the force which fanaticism exercises among an ignorant, warlike and Oriental population. Several generations have elapsed since the nations of the West have drawn the sword in religious controversy, and the evil memories of the gloomy past have soon faded in the strong, clear light of Rationalism and human sympathy. Indeed it is evident that Christianity, however degraded and distorted by cruelty and intolerance, must always exert a modifying influence on men's passions, and protect them from the more violent forms of fanatical fever, as we are protected from smallpox by vaccination. But the Mahommedan religion increases, instead of lessening, the fury of intolerance. It was originally propagated by the sword, and ever since, its votaries have been subject, above the people of all other creeds, to this form of madness. In a moment the fruits of patient toil, the prospects of material prosperity, the fear of death itself, are flung aside. The more emotional Pathans are powerless to resist. All rational considerations are forgotten. Seizing their weapons, they become Ghazis--as dangerous and as sensible as mad dogs: fit only to be treated as such. While the more generous spirits among the tribesmen become convulsed in an ecstasy of religious bloodthirstiness, poorer and more material souls derive additional impulses from the influence of others, the hopes of plunder and the joy of fighting. Thus whole nations are roused to arms. Thus the Turks repel their enemies, the Arabs of the Soudan break the British squares, and the rising on the Indian frontier spreads far and wide. In each case civilisation is confronted with militant Mahommedanism. The forces of progress clash with those of reaction. The religion of blood and war is face to face with that of peace. Luckily the religion of peace is usually the better armed.
Winston Churchill - The Story of the Malakand Field Force- Longmans Colonial Library, 1897

• Britain's war-time leader urged the US to launch a nuclear attack on the Soviet Union to win the Cold War
  • He urged Senator Styles Bridges to persuade President Harry Truman to launch a nuclear attack
  • He believed a pre-emptive strike on Stalin's Russia might be the only way to stop Communism conquering the West

After he returned to power in 1951, a nuclear attack against the USSR was never mentioned again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3IeA3t1E1

Power like responsibility can go to one's head, make one nuts temporarily or for a prolonged time.
I think we shouldn't blame Churchill for all the evils of this world, the guy did a lot of good standing up to oppressors :)
RIP Churchill. :)

This criminal is single handedly responsible for the mess in Middle-east, Europe and Asia. All the war crimes he committed. It turns out he wanted to commit a genocide on Russians too!

Half of Europe would have been free if the nukes were delivered at breakfast to the sociopaths in the Kremlin.The ideea had merit.

R.O.F.L. glad you're not in power dude :)

Yep,i would have given them 72h to withdraw from Europe or face being nuked to smitherens.They would have probably left and no nukes were needed.Half of Europe would have been saved.

Yep,i would have given them 72h to withdraw from Europe or face being nuked to smitherens.

I thought Europe was fairly well managed being divided by the US and Russia ;)

Although the Russians coulda done better on the whole 'prosperity for citizens' chapter ;)

Because you were in the Western part.I hope you get the enjoy the Eastern part some day and than come here with an opinion.

Although the Russians coulda done better on the whole 'prosperity for citizens' chapter ;)
It was pretty bad for those on the wrong side of the iron curtain. But the division of Germany was very good for Britain and France. I can't remember who it was but I know one French woman said "I love Germany so much that I'm glad there are two of them"!

Because you were in the Western part.I hope you get the enjoy the Eastern part some day and than come here with an opinion.
You have awesome chicks though...

Power like responsibility can go to one's head, make one nuts temporarily or for a prolonged time.
I think we shouldn't blame Churchill for all the evils of this world, the guy did a lot of good standing up to oppressors :)
RIP Churchill. :)
Churchill was zelf een onderdrukker. Ga jij maar verder met Dragon Ballz en Pokemon kijken.

Back
Top Bottom