What's new

Winner of Poster of the year contest| 2016

Congratulations-Way-To-Go-Smiley-Picture.jpg

Congrats to u also...quite successful campaign by you to support him...the competition is not for tag but please campaign it...u r quite successful in that type of campaigns.

Chillax!!!

RE-READ my 1st post on this thread.
There was certain amount of sarcasm in it, which obviously whooshed over you.
I had meant that I was accused of campaigning for a guy. But frankly I wasnt aware of the rule. And why would I campaign for PARIKRAMA who is in no way related to me.
I don't even get paid for promoting lolzz...let me tell you I am a shrewd business-person,I don't work for gratis. :lol:
So give me one good reason why I would campaign for a some random member on Internet??
Let me tell you another reason why such a campaign would not have worked- the members on this forum are very opiniated, they are hard to be influenced.
And the selection committee's decision comes above anything else.

I do not share any kind of comadrie with anyone, on or beyond the forum. I might have a few acquaintances but that's about it.
I congratulate the stranger who won the competition, and other strangers who participated. I enjoyed reading all the articles. I will remember Parikrama's article as info-overload and @Daneshmand 's, as the one seasoned with enough salt and pepper. Being sarcastically funny is definitely an art. I just sneezed. Aaachooo! :lol:

Wishing everyone all the best.

Ciao

@OverLoad bro, whoever you are, no hard feelings. :tup:

Poster is not promoted on basis of campaign. They were just meant for fun. Marks are given on basis of over all reputation and content of post.

regards
Thank you.
I am sorry for all the controversy created. If not for my stupidity, you would not have been pulled into this.

All the best to your team.
Ciao
:)

Oh I see. So that campaigning worked very well. Pity!
more than a campaign...I can't tell u .. @Gufi Sir write a story that very well tell the story..

Muslim empires destroyed because of this fitna ... yeh tou bas aik forum competition tha...

more than a campaign...I can't tell u .. @Gufi Sir write a story that very well tell the story..

Well better luck next time. And I hope this was the last time voting based on nationality.

True that. True that!

Muslim empires destroyed because of this fitna ... yeh tou bas aik forum competition tha...
Please don't call me Bhai... I am nit ur Bhai....the ladies deserve @Moonlight @Shamain @Akheilos @Spring Onion they r my sisters the lady like u don't deserve that title...

Ciaoooo...

@Khafee
Final count down
One reason U r biased Indian I know one lady same like u working in UAE Poornima Niar same like u...it is in genes what u do aapki ghalti nahien hey every one kknows that what u did even @Slav Defence ...
I don't like some one spread her l....s for me to get wining title...if @PARIKRAMA OK with it then...OK
Koi Sharm hoti hai koi haya hoti hai....
@Manticore @HRK n others,,,,well guys,,,have a look at this third rate poster

Stop being a sore loser.
Pandey,,,i'm on mobile,,,will u be so kind to copy my post quoting all tht trash n put it up on the relevent harasement thread.got to know if one can get away by making such remarks n later conveniently deleting them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom