Winner of Poster of the year contest| 2016

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hanging_light_bulbs.jpg

Gentlemen,
I would like to make huge announcement. The winner of Poster of the year contest 2016.The winner is not just selected on basis of content of the post or votes by supporter but on basis of behavior, contribution and balanced argument as well.The user is observed and then it was finally decided to award him the title.
So, the winner is:

P A R I K R A M A- The first Indian poster and winner!

congrats_fireworks.gif

Regards

hanging_light_bulbs.jpg

Gentlemen,
I would like to make huge announcement. The winner of Poster of the year contest 2016.The winner is not just selected on basis of content of the post or votes by supporter but on basis of behavior, contribution and balanced argument as well.The user is observed and then it was finally decided to award him the title.
So, the winner is:

P A R I K R A M A- The first Indian poster and winner!

congrats_fireworks.gif

Regards

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the PDF management who have always encouraged me and has helped me a lot.. It is infact an added responsibility now that i am rewarded..

Expectations will be huge going forward and i need to brace up and rise up to that expectations of all..

Being a human, if i make a mistake or anytime you Slav bro and all of you feel I am straying from the path, please feel free to guide me to the correct path.

@WAJsal : You had been a kind brother to me.. thank you for helping me always..

@Parul @Levina @Robinhood Pandey : Thanks a ton..

@Vauban: My good friend.. You had been a kind support all through out.. Hope i will continue to meet your expectations

@Irfan Baloch : Thank you my good sir..

I apologize for being late. However, I was very busy and I thank all of you for waiting patiently. I may or may not be available for few days. So, stay together with peace and harmony.

regards

Back
Top Bottom