What's new

Will Qatar have the strongest air force in the Arab World?

No matter what these spineless Pi$$ies do Israelis are going o smash them out of sky,Just like they did in Past
Before israel has the chance to smash them we pakis will pick israel up by the throat, smash them thrice on the ground and throw the israeli corspe in a "nali".

Sorry but we are not talking about JF-17 against the Indian Rafale :oops:
If an indian shit pilot is flying a rafale, we wont need jf 17 to bring that monkey down...

give me a source of this (
use of Colombian mercenaries to fight your battles in Yemen is pathetic as well.) and 1 pic
just to prove youre a big pig

isreal is buying their jets with the pigs money and know their are talking

we are in our way to be

It is clearly saying Police Centre. Where is army?

The US itself used mercenaries in Iraq..can you imagine?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
7 Pakistanis were killed by a Houthi missile yesterday or today (depends where you are), they were sailors on an Egyptian civilian Ship that was crossing near or inside the Yemeni waters.. this was tweeted by Mr Tahir Sharifi..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qatari forces won't be alone in any conflict, it is part of GCC, the title of the thread is somehow misleading.. KSA is already the strongest air force in the Arab world..

The US itself used mercenaries in Iraq..can you imagine?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
7 Pakistanis were killed by a Houthi missile yesterday or today (depends where you are), they were sailors on an Egyptian civilian Ship that was crossing near or inside the Yemeni waters.. this was tweeted by Mr Tahir Sharifi..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qatari forces won't be alone in any conflict, it is part of GCC, the title of the thread is somehow misleading.. KSA is already the strongest air force in the Arab world..

Not sure what the circumstances may be regarding US use of mercenaries. However no one can question US capability. I seriously question the capabilities of the GCC states.

Not sure what the circumstances may be regarding US use of mercenaries. However no one can question US capability. I seriously question the capabilities of the GCC states.
And why is that, any facts?
If it is Yemen, The GCC and Yemeni officials control about 80% of the territory, what is still going on is confronting a one million men militia on the ground, it is difficult for anyone to deal with that in a mountainous country like Yemen.. the US tried it long before the GCC and failed, handed it over to the GCC and kept a symbolic presence by providing air refueling..

Just having a fancy portfolio of aircraft does not mean you have the "best" airfore.

To have an effective and efficient airfore you need to have an indigenous manufacturing program. The indigenous program does not need to be the manufacturing of the entire aircraft but definitely of major supporting equipment.

You need local population as the integral part of your airfore program... you can't contract it out to foreigners.

So the answer is no... no to any arab airfore or any other military arm. They are all inherently inept due to the authoritarian regiemes they reside in and lack of local talent's eagerness to excel (willingness to work blood & sweat).

Last edited:
Just a small thing found while roaming the Net :

poster-rafale-qatar-emiri-air-force-gaetan-pichon-400x600.jpg

http://www.avionslegendaires.net/produit/poster-rafale-qatar-emiri-air-force/
This is a poster IRL, found on the site Avions Légendaires.
It will set you back 20 € but is a limited edition of 40x60 cm
with a very nice retro look. And while I rarely back commercial
endeavours, Avions Légendaires is a treasure trove for avia fans
with the only flaw of being in French or just about.
Yawman saʿīdan, Tay.

Agree that at the end of the day we are Muslims, however I get very upset when I look at how the countries of the GCC handle themselves. The fact of the matter is they are analagous to fat rich spoiled kids. Its disgusting now there is this Sunni Shia manufactured non sense going on which which will kill countless fellow Muslims and yet SA sides with Israel over Iran. I am a Bengali but I have to give the Pakistanis this, they do have balls. They stood up to SA and UAE when asked to contribute forces to fight the Houthis. That was a tough position to take but one I very much respect.

Now you blame us for somehow over-relying on Western technology, whereas you have immigrated to the US for a better life and left your country behind? You can't really go loud in criticism when your country Bangladesh is being managed terribly already.

minus Israhell then yes in arab world in middle east well israhell will always have upper hand
F35 is superior in many ways then rafale and EF

Saudi Qatar has the best air planes in the arab world

Now you blame us for somehow over-relying on Western technology, whereas you have immigrated to the US for a better life and left your country behind? You can't really go loud in criticism when your country Bangladesh is being managed terribly already.

dude u got to admit we all love americans so much that we cannot live without them all of us countries the muslims are crazy about usa

my best advice if u want to check the best airforce attack the Israhell air force so we can write down for sure who has and is the best airforce

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom