What's new

Will not contest L.S. polls, will help Narendra Modi become PM, says Ramdev

thestringshredder

Reaction score
Country
India
M_Id_402095_Baba_Ramdev.jpg

Yoga Guru Ramdev today said he would not contest the Lok Sabha elections scheduled next year but would help Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi become the next Prime Minister.

"I will not contest the Lok Sabha elections nor will I hold any top post," Ramdev, who was here to address the youth wing of his organisation, told reporters here.

"But I will help Narendra Modi become the next Prime Minister of the country," he said.

Ramdev criticised Congress and its leaders for "rampant corruption" in the country, and called party vice general secretary Rahul Gandhi an "innocent guy" with no clue about the country and its people.

"Congress is the den of corruption... Rahul Gandhi is an innocent guy who has no knowledge about India and its people."

He claimed that corruption had reached such a level that Indian officials were illegally brokering deals to allow FDI in the country and warned that unbridled flow of FDI in India would ruin the country's social and economic system.

Link - Will not contest Lok Sabha polls, will help Narendra Modi become PM, says Ramdev - Indian Express

:woot::yahoo::yay::nana:

I support him but what to do with Indian Defence. Please keep politics out of this section otherwise it will take no time to become another BD section. Thanks. @mods please move this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
i support congress dont think that modi will become pm on this forum

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom