What's new

Will Nawaz Sharif Survive as Prime Minister of Pakistan?

What good his survival does he has lost all credibility

Sad end , he could have allowed to defuse the situation by opening all election polls for recount
and verification , and if found rigged call for mid term elections ....

Would a HONEST man not say yes open the POLLS and recount if rigging is found massively , we will hold new elections, that is how a JUST man behaves

Even if he had agreed the recounting process would have taken 6-9 months time by then the natural time frame for mid term election would have already approached us at 2.5 year marks ????? Am I not right

Example now we are 1.5 years in Government , the election checking commission would check all votes and areas , and would request 6-8 months for finding so by 2015 August , we would see if Mid Term Elections were needed or not based on commission's report

A smart politician and Prime Minister of Pakistan would have invited Qadri on arrival at airport to Government House, had lunch with him , and offered changes to system

A smart politicans would have talked to Imran Khan face to face over Dinner and told him yes we will do checks in All "VOTING' area !!! for proof of rigging

A smart man would have , forgiven Musharaf sahib's court cases based on Pardon to defuse the situation !!!

Was very simple move ....

He would have retained his fan base , and also improved his credibility marks with general population that he has nothing to hide
Fact : Some Areas that were tested came out "Effected by rigging" and the fact the probe was not extended is enough reason to call for new elections

GULU butt , saga
Detention of a known scholar in Airport
Killing of his supporters by his residence
Dragging a retired honorable Ex Army Head and President of Pakistan Musharaf saga

Then attacking Civilian population using police has effectively ended his political life

The videos of attacks against the Camera Men and Reporters effectively ended any sympathy with media for him , I mean the Police attacked 1 guy using 50 police officers , so you can imagine what they did to other civilians in the darkness of night

He literally or his followers under him tried to show case his power by abusing power !!! and that back fired badly

Last edited:
All the chors and dakus are with him, he will not go down without a fight even if that means a blood bath. He is known for that and the likes of Fazul Rehman are hell bent that nawaz follows this path.

Sad end , he could have allowed to defuse the situation by opening all election polls for recount

Would a HONEST man not say yes open the POLLS and recount if rigging is found massively , we will hold new elections, that is how a JUST man behaves

Even if he had agreed the recounting process would have taken 6-9 months time by then the natural time frame for mid term election would have already approached us at 2.5 year marks ????? Am I not right

Example now we are 1.5 years in Government , the election checking commission would check all votes and areas , and would request 6-8 months for finding so by 2015 August , we would see if Mid Term Elections were needed or not based on commission's report

A smart politician and Prime Minister of Pakistan would have invited Qadri on arrival at airport to Government House, had lunch with him , and offered changes to system

A smart politicans would have talked to Imran Khan face to face over Dinner and told him yes we will do checks in All "VOTING' area !!! for proof of rigging

A smart man would have , forgiven Musharaf sahib's court cases based on Pardon to defuse the situation !!!

He would have retained his fan base , and also improved his credibility marks with general population that he has nothing to hide
Fact : Some Areas that were tested came out "Effected by rigging" and the fact the probe was not extended is enough reason to call for new elections

GULU butt , saga
Dragging a retired honorable Ex Army Head and President of Pakistan Musharaf saga

Then attacking Civilian population using police has effectively ended his political life

The videos of attacks against the Camera Men and Reporters effectively ended any sympathy with media for him , I mean the Police attacked 1 guy using 50 police officers , so you can imagine what they did to other civilians in the darkness of night

He literally or his followers under him tried to show case his power by abusing power !!! and that back fired badly

Your first sentence says that you accept he isn't going anywhere and will hug the thought "but he lost credibility"

Who's the guy sitting on right? Completely out of touch

Well all patriotic parties from PPP, MQM, ANP, JUIF , Laskerey Jangvi, Punjab Police and US is with Nawaz Nharif making him. It is now on PTi how they fight all of them combined

I Am appalled by Haider Mehdi

I am appalled. I am appalled at the apathy of Pakistani society in not supporting for once what is clearly ( in my lifetime at lest ) the most serious and deep rooted attempt at reform. I am appalled at the pretentiousness of many otherwise perfectly logical and sane people, for not supporting this serious attempt to get rid of this terrible putrid sewerage system of so called democracy, so cunningly labelled by self serving politicians to safegurad their golden geese. These poliicians who have destroyed all semblance of good order and governance, simply because of this label of so called democracy. Look at these names who have been in political power in one form or shape or the other, be it a civilian or military administration. Look at this horrible horrible roll call. Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif, Ishaq Dar, Saad Rafique, Asif Zardari, Khurshid Shah, Fazlur Rehman, Asfandyar Wali its an endless list of self serving, corrupt to the core, people. While some may criticise IK and TUQ for resorting to "undemocratic" methods. Here's something to ponder. What choice do IK and TUQ and and people like us have. We cant boot the Nawaz Sharifs and Asif Zardaris out through the electoral process because they have "bought" the entire process. We cant take them to court, because they have "bought" the entire judicial system. We cannot hold them for administrative impropriety. misgovernance, gross and blatant use of authority in appointments, misuse of public funds, corruption, brazen conflict of interest because they have "bought" the entire administrative structure. So IK and TUQ and people who want reform had and have no option but to resort to what they have done. Because, while theoretically we have a parliament and an elected government and there is due process for acquiring power, the system has been hijacked and held hostage by these "professional crooks" masquerading as political leaders. Look at Khurshid Shah thundering in parliament, earlier today and look at the sickening amount of ill gotten wealth he has acquired through corruption since 1991 when he was ifrst elected as am MNA. Can anyone justify this terrible and blatant hypocrisy and criminality. While some may not like IK's arrogance ( I do) or TUQ's Canadian citizen ship ( irrelevant). BUT If these two can set in motion the wheels of change for a better, prosperous Pakistan with strong institutions, especially the Police and the Judiciary, an electoral process which does not hand over power to a bunch of professional crooks with just 10 to 15 % of the registered vote, a system of political accountability which does not allow people in power to blatantly and brazenly misuse authority and public trust and public funds, and a country where no one Faith is imposed on another, I am all for it. And for those professional politicians with IK ( not many with TUQ) who think that they will benefit once again from the 'IK" bandwagon, as they have done on other bandwagons in the past...I think they are in for a surprise!!

GULU butt , saga

Go and read what PML-N says now, "Even if now PTI denies we will do rigging investigation, to remove this allegation from us". Also, how badly PML-N credibility goes, but the problem now appear is "PTI can't say ab nahin tu kaab hum nahin tu kon", they can't be used as third option. which is again good for two old corrupt parties..

The main problem is not Politicians any more, the question mark came on intelligence, army and SHC is huge. This will make Pakistani to start Hating the country (I personally know it we people are wrong not country ). Nationalist will use this as escape goat. I hate these PTI and TuQ now, they has dropped even Pakistan's credibility in the world. :(:mad:

Last edited:
I think he is going to survive for the time being but I cannot say about 2015 or 2016

The chances are completing 5 year term are bleak.. the chances of getting away from anarchy march are strong

He may survive but this will haunt him and his party forever now. He will be at the mercy of 'people' who will bail him out this time and will be very weaker from now on...bcz he will hav to share alot with the same 'people' ... The inquiry into rigging in Elections 2013 and Model Town massacre will hang like swords over his head.

Nawaz Sharif may survive or he may not. The post of the PM of Pakistan will unfortunately not survive this. That has been diminished immeasurably.

He may survive but this will haunt him and his party forever now. He will be at the mercy of 'people' who will bail him out this time and will be very weaker from now on...bcz he will hav to share alot with the same 'people' ... The inquiry into rigging in Elections 2013 and Model Town massacre will hang like swords over his head.
Or it may do the opposite, as it is doing.

All are useless. No one should b in power. Army should take over.

I think this photo says it all ;)

Attachments

• 1409672525579.jpg
    1409672525579.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 39

Back
Top Bottom