What's new

Will Narendra Modi become the PM in 2014????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no not again.

Please don't start the kangaroo trial all over again. The Supreme court appointed SIT has given a clean chit to him.

Download that SIT report take a print out and shove it up your bunge hole so deep that we hope it reaches your brain.

I think 'takeiteasy' needs to do that

Modi suffers from a image trap propagated by pseudo-secularists.

So you want a terrorist to run your country? That can't be good for anyone.
Thats your perception. He is yet to be indicted by any court of law in India and thats all that matters.

still we will be better off than you
You know me? You know the kind of life i have? and above all it's not about me, don't be a brainless pathetic troll by getting personal. I am asking general questions......If you have problem, then don't quote my posts.

Truth be said there is a section of people who will never vote/support for Modi no matter how much the Congress rapes the country. No matter how many scams, no matter how many divisive actions, no matter how stagnant the economy becomes, no matter how much incompetency they exhibit.

There is no use in trying to put sense into those people. They will cling on to a self-created narrative of an incident a decade ago and keep harping on that. Let them do that. Yes they tend to vote in blocs, more or less. But that is something no one can do anything about.

It is upto the others, who can actually distinguish fact from myth, reality vs a created narrative, utopianism vs realism to realize how much this country has gone to the gutters politically after May 2009 and do the corrective action. My hope [against hope] is on them - not on the brain dead zombies.

Normally i don't care what happens in India or not, but why would you want to elect a terrorist?

bhaiya, tum khud toh Hafiz Saeed aur Daud Ibrahim ko terrorist nahi mante, ab tum hame bataoge ki kaun terrorist hai, kaun nahi??

Modi as PM - Only if BJP can win over 200 seats on its own. That is highly unlikely since BJP has no presence in TN, Kerala, Orissa, WB, AP and is an 'also-ran party' in the large state of UP. BJP must focus on bringing lost allies in these key states back into the NDA, only that will ensure a defeat for UPA. Prime Ministership and other leadership positions can be decided later.

Truth be said there is a section of people who will never vote/support for Modi no matter how much the Congress rapes the country. No matter how many scams, no matter how many divisive actions, no matter how stagnant the economy becomes, no matter how much incompetency they exhibit.

There is no use in trying to put sense into those people. They will cling on to a self-created narrative of an incident a decade ago and keep harping on that. Let them do that. Yes they tend to vote in blocs, more or less. But that is something no one can do anything about.

It is upto the others, who can actually distinguish fact from myth, reality vs a created narrative, utopianism vs realism to realize how much this country has gone to the gutters politically after May 2009 and do the corrective action. My hope [against hope] is on them - not on the brain dead zombies.

But the problem is these people are very powerful especially media.

Modi becoming the PM is very very remote.

If nda comes to power for me sushma or jaitley as pm and modi should be given finance .. Lets see if he can do wonders with our economy .. There is no need of him becoming pm to tap his talent ..finance is enough ..
He is no vajpayee or advani for that matter but he can be more fruitful than them ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom