What's new

Will mullah fazlullah ever be captured?

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is PA ever going to capture this enemy of the state no.1 or just let him get away with it?

He is hiding in Kunar/Nuristan area. is PAF ever going to carpet bomb this area to fine dust? Are they waiting for Afghan monkeys to be deported before full assault can take place?

I don't think so...

Only thing we can hope for is US takes him down in a drone strike..

I don't think our forces will cross Pak Afghan border. In Afghan territory he can be killed by US drones once he falls into their priority targets.

Is PA ever going to capture this enemy of the state no.1 or just let him get away with it?

He is hiding in Kunar/Nuristan area. is PAF ever going to carpet bomb this area to fine dust? Are they waiting for Afghan monkeys to be deported before full assault can take place?
It's just matter of time ,he will be send to hell like bait ul mehsud

I don't think our forces will cross Pak Afghan border. In Afghan territory he can be killed by US drones once he falls into their priority targets.

You have said it. It is a matter of priority. Right now he is an asset for them, but we know how quickly he can turn into a liability as far as American flip flopping goes.

We all know FM Mullah has a sanctuary across the border and he plots to kill our citizens day and night. I guess he is on the list of good militants as far as the Afghans and Americans are concerned.

To answer the question, we could deploy our assets to send this fvcker to hell. Carry out a covert operation and
make it look innocent.

Sitting in the lap of US & India, no but an airstrike is an option to take the bastard down or send in a armed drone to take the sob down.

Violent beginning, violent ends.

He may not be a priority right now for the army since it has a lot on its plate. Though, eventually, he will be hunted down.

Nope. He will be killed in an Airstrike one day or another in his own pit IF US gets done dealing with him.

He's probably in Afghanistan right now protected by the Kabul regime.
the 'kabul regime' has no hold on the land or people...its losing territory left and right.....are we going to be deterred by such a pathetic excuse for a government? Turkey got away with shooting down a russian jet i think we would be fine if we took out a proven terrorist

Back
Top Bottom