What's new

Will America provide the jamming code of F 16 Fighter jets in case of war between india and pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israeli`s will do the needful. Dont need to ask Yanks.

To be specific - You mean Frequency to "JAM MAWs"to surpass you need access to IFF system. Not that Easy as it appears!!

But we need to help them "In Need Again"

By the way Cheap Alternative - Hackers have broken through Pentagon Security system and hacked their Mainframes. Chinese have stolen angular prism cone structure of F35.

In this Ideal world............ I will not be surprised to know a Nations Airforce/Navy/Army using "NERDS"/ Hackers and gaining access to Source Codes by "Counter ELINT" and "Counter Hacking"

Pakistan is not behind this field, they might not have a Huge IT industry, But they have good minds. Did you know one of the First Computer Virus was made 2 Pakistanis in 1986.

I will not be Surprised, if Pakistanis have frequency Overlapping for Mirage 2000 Maws & Jamming PODs .... They have recorded Radar Signature in 1999.

In todays world, if you dont Evolve, you are a Gonner.

Last edited:
Why would mighty IAF need jamming codes to neutralize chicken F-16s in the first place? Last I heard their MKI equipped with long range BVRAAMs was the answer to every problem! No more? There were even talks of taking out F-16s using BVRAAM -equipped MiG-21 Bison, not to mention the Mirage 2000, and MiG-29s.

Mard ka bacha ban mard ka, murghi ka nahin.

Why would mighty IAF need jamming codes to neutralize chicken F-16s in the first place? Last I heard their MKI equipped with long range BVRAAMs was the answer to every problem! No more?
Better to try every option in war ??

I think that jamming code thing is a complete bullcrap our aviation engineers who can make a fighter jet are not that naive.They know how to disable that code thing.Or simply the codes don,t exist it,s just a bharti orgasm.

Israeli`s will do the needful. Dont need to ask Yanks.

But we need to help then "In Need Again"
There is no such thing is a "jamming code" the worst case scenerio is an altered Friend and Foe system (Which show israeli F-16s as friendlies) on F-16s of Egypt,Jordan etc... Which (were changed by USA)... But than again it isn't a problem .. The Turks have developed their own FnF system to help with that.. Which they use in their F-16 fleet .. Who also happen to be your best friends ... Upgrading our F-16s and supplying us with spare .. TAI :lol:

Why would mighty IAF need jamming codes to neutralize chicken F-16s in the first place? Last I heard their MKI equipped with long range BVRAAMs was the answer to every problem! No more? There were even talks of taking out F-16s using BVRAAM -equipped MiG-21 Bison, not to mention the Mirage 2000, and MiG-29s.

Mard ka bacha ban mard ka, murghi ka nahin.
Every thing is fair in love and war .....murgi or murga.

Its not depend on the USA actually.. Turkey developed its own source code for their F16(basically created their own computer board to control the airplane, it started after the issue with ISrael).. Pakistani f16 were upgraded by Turkish company TAI, which means, the USA cant really do much..

There is no such thing is a "jamming code" the worst case scenerio is an altered Friend and Foe system on F-16s of Egypt,Jordan etc... Which (were changed by USA)... But than again it isn't a problem .. The Turks have developed their own FnF system to help with that..:lol:
Nice information

There is no such thing is a "jamming code" the worst case scenerio is an altered Friend and Foe system on F-16s of Egypt,Jordan etc... Which (were changed by USA)... But than again it isn't a problem .. The Turks have developed their own FnF system to help with that..:lol:
Can you please explain what is a freind and fow system?

Its not depend on the USA actually.. Turkey developed its own source code for their F16(basically created their own computer board to control the airplane, it started after the issue with ISrael).. Pakistani f16 were upgraded by Turkish company TAI, which means, the USA cant really do much..
Cant the turkey system be hacked??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom