What's new

Why Younis Khan had to stop smiling

Younis Kahn , thank you for the 20/20 world cup I think we respect you for it but you and Misbah did something in that Semi , and I think you will be answerable to your own oper wala-

They were may be tweeting while blocking the shots 10 overs - and I think even a 9 year afridi's girl can spot it why is Misbah not playing or why is Yonish not playing

Misbah is 100% questionable - Lets keep it at that -

But thank you for your contribution we need next generation to step up a team can only have 1-2 Seniors , and 22 players should U20

We are not expecting anything from you - just play your cricket in IPL , and leave national duty to young blood

Not only smiling, but also jumping.
Because every shot he play then, he jumps first.

Yes I agree he wanted to become Brian Lara by jumping with every shot he plays but could not even make more than 6 centuries in 300 ODIs. He was able to achieve victory in 20/20 World Cup but that was a severe stroke of luck as he tried his level best not to win it. He is the only player who has left most overs maiden in T/20 Internationals that too being top order batsman. I am sorry if some fan of his exist here but I have to express my feelings somewhere. He is only good League games and that is all.

i was actually laughing the way younis was playing he was simply playing like a child man!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom