What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do send me the case where someone contacted STDs from thin air! or based on multiple CLEAN partners!

I am saying this for my on educational benefit because I have not read of any such cases!

And neither will you, ever! It is called a Sexually transmitted disease for a reason.

STD are caused by viral or bacterial infection...Unless someone has hygienic problems...YES! STD are not genetic diseases which will suddenly appear with age...Some however, can be contacted through exchange of other mucosal fluids, say saliva but then again...READ it up before you suggest (Sexually transmitted disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)! A clean couple can not contact STD unless like I said other mucus is involved or maybe blood transfusion from blood which was not clean!

STD= Sexually transmitted diseases!

So having multiple sex partners does not bring STD's, its the unclean sex that causes STD's?

STDs can ONLY be contracted through an affected partner be it a male or female! So, if there are 4 wives and 1 husband UNLESS ANY of them is unfaithful, there should be no chances of STDs... BECAUSE THE NAME ITSELF means Sexually transmitted! It has nothing to do if all partners are clean!

SO basically one man can have multiple sexual partners and not contract STD's if none of the women are having sex with other men? Basically if there are no other men involved instead of the one, everything is fine. Okay, good to know. Now I have to read that whole STD's wiki.

In a bad mood. :angry:

Someone pissed me off. :cry:

Trying to make myself happy right now. :D

I was just doing some research on STD for forcetip and my supervisor walked in :cry:

Had enough time to put the window down but not sure if he had a glimpse of it! :shout:

I was just doing some research on STD for forcetip and my supervisor walked in :cry:
Had enough time to put the window down but not sure if he had a glimpse of it! :shout:

Same. Got done with a very uncomfortable conversation because of you.

Same. Got done with a very uncomfortable conversion because of you

Both of you have taken this conversation way to seriously. :D

Same. Got done with a very uncomfortable conversation because of you.

Both of you have taken this conversation way to seriously. :D

Tell me about uncomfortable! Supervisor just popped up :( I was like yikes where did he appear from!

Well, I am a good girl, I do my research and homework to make sure what I post is legit and not rubbish!

Tell me about uncomfortable! Supervisor just popped up :( I was like yikes where did he appear from!

Well, I am a good girl, I do my research and homework to make sure what I post is legit and not rubbish!
You guys research too much, life is short!

I have a much simpler outlook of life, with just one guiding principle:

* DONT HURT ANYONE.

Rest, all will be forgiven.

You guys research too much, life is short!

I have a much simpler outlook of life, with just one guiding principle:

* DONT HURT ANYONE.

Rest, all will be forgiven.

But that is not a passport to spread false information! For me at least, I need to make sure I have given enough info to the other person so he/ she won't tear my brains!

Still good guiding principle!

Well I know a bit more than I did. Plus I have a doctors visit in my immediate future to look forward too. Thanks. Oh and you never answered my questions about the stuff I asked.

Well I know a bit more than I did. Plus I have a doctors visit in my immediate future to look forward too. Thanks. Oh and you never answered my questions about the stuff I asked.

Well, being a bio student people tend to say silly things so I usually keep as much info stocked up! But I prefer talking about genetics than anything else :P

Well, being a bio student people tend to say silly things so I usually keep as much info stocked up! But I prefer talking about genetics than anything else :P

So we are still concentrating on the T in STD or are we talking about the cause of the disease that gets transmitted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom