What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not substantiated by how the muslim countries are doing in terms of countries whose brains are outdated according to you. Islam when it was introduced by our prophet was a unique and perfect religion based on ideas which were very promoting of equality between men both rich and poor and even women to a certain extent. It was never meant to stop at what they had. They sent the guidelines to keep forwarding that very idea to a point that evil be vanquished. No where did it tell you to stagnate the religion.
Sir Islam is not based on ideas Sir Islam is order of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW Sir which we have to implement and those who do not implement these orders are called Kafirs by ALLAH in Quran so Islam is Islam and if Muslims are not following the orders they are breaking laws of ALLAH but laws of ALLAH will remain same and after HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have come no order will change Mr changing of orders stopped on coming of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW Islam is complete Mr no changes will happen

Sir Islam is not based on ideas Sir Islam is order of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW Sir which we have to implement and those who do not implement these orders are called Kafirs by ALLAH in Quran so Islam is Islam and if Muslims are not following the orders they are breaking laws of ALLAH but laws of ALLAH will remain same and after HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have come no order will change Mr changing of orders stopped on coming of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW Islam is complete Mr no changes will happen

Sorry but I consider you to be Kafir. So lets just call each other Kafir, shows how different schools of thought are treated. So are you going to decide my punishment? And what exactly are you going to do about it?

Sorry but I consider you to be Kafir. So lets just call each other Kafir, shows how different schools of thought are treated. So are you going to decide my punishment? And what exactly are you going to do about it?
Mr the day Islamic Government would come you will see the punishment of those who make fun of Islam and bash Islam to make their western masters happy you have exposed yourself Mr now I am pretty relaxed you just exposed yourself by making fun of and basing the orders of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW

Mr the day Islamic Government would come you will see the punishment of those who make fun of Islam and bash Islam to make their western masters happy you have exposed yourself Mr now I am pretty relaxed you just exposed yourself by making fun of and basing the orders of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW

Why weren't you relaxed before? Because I was proving you completely wrong quoting the Quran? And now because I have given up wasting my time you seem to feel that is something to be relaxed about? That is something to be ashamed about.. Even your repetition is not going to save you in the end.

Why weren't you relaxed before? Because I was proving you completely wrong quoting the Quran? And now because I have given up wasting my time you seem to feel that is something to be relaxed about? That is something to be ashamed about.. Even your repetition is not going to save you in the end.
No you never proved me wrong through Quran and Sunnah and you will prove me wrong good joke the person who make fun of orders of Islam orders of ALLAH and His PROPHET SAW I just wanted to show you straight path thinking you are a Muslims but now you have exposed yourself Mr that you are just the one who just bash Islam to make his western masters happy

No you never proved me wrong through Quran and Sunnah and you will prove me wrong good joke the person who make fun of orders of Islam orders of ALLAH and His PROPHET SAW I just wanted to show you straight path thinking you are a Muslims but now you have exposed yourself Mr that you are just the one who just bash Islam to make his western masters happy

And every man's work have WE fasten to his neck; and on the Day of Resurrection WE shall bring out for him a book which he will find wide open. It will be said to him, ‘Read thy book. Sufficient is thy own soul as a reckoner against thee this day.’ He who follows the right way follows it only for the good of his own soul; and he who goes astray, goes astray only to his own loss. And no bearer of burden shall bear the burden of another. And WE shall never punish until WE have sent a Messenger. S. 17:13-15

You are saying that the quran is wrong. You keep lying and deceiving with your specific propaganda that everyone denies. You are responsible for your won self and no one else. You can preach but never force. Case closed. Quran will win everytime you talk.

And every man's work have WE fasten to his neck; and on the Day of Resurrection WE shall bring out for him a book which he will find wide open. It will be said to him, ‘Read thy book. Sufficient is thy own soul as a reckoner against thee this day.’ He who follows the right way follows it only for the good of his own soul; and he who goes astray, goes astray only to his own loss. And no bearer of burden shall bear the burden of another. And WE shall never punish until WE have sent a Messenger. S. 17:13-15

You are saying that the quran is wrong. You keep lying and deceiving with your specific propaganda that everyone denies. You are responsible for your won self and no one else. You can preach but never force. Case closed. Quran will win everytime you talk.
Mr I never said Quran is wrong same Quran tells Muslims to preach good and forbid evil same Quran tells us to follow HAZRT MUHAMMAD SAW same Quran tells us to safe us and our families from hell fire that is by telling them Islam and making sure they follow in fact its you who make fun of Islam and orders of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW

Yes Quran wins and not people like you who make fun of orders of Quran and Sunnah

Mr I never said Quran is wrong same Quran tells Muslims to preach good and forbid evil same Quran tells us to follow HAZRT MUHAMMAD SAW same Quran tells us to safe us and our families from hell fire that is by telling them Islam and making sure they follow in fact its you who make fun of Islam and orders of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW

Yes Quran wins and not people like you who make fun of orders of Quran and Sunnah

Thank you and good luck.

We are talking about 1 clean man and 2 or more clean wives. Are you suggesting that because of my limited medical knowledge that family will be STD free forever?

STD are caused by viral or bacterial infection...Unless someone has hygienic problems...YES! STD are not genetic diseases which will suddenly appear with age...Some however, can be contacted through exchange of other mucosal fluids, say saliva but then again...READ it up before you suggest (Sexually transmitted disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)! A clean couple can not contact STD unless like I said other mucus is involved or maybe blood transfusion from blood which was not clean!

STD= Sexually transmitted diseases!

I explained it perfectly well for an open minded person.

The same way your imiginary friend is. No mockery intended, but asking ANY questions is mockery and must be punished with death. For good reason too. Rules you see, imaginary friend given.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...-wouldn-t-i-get-married-33.html#ixzz26uruVMLe

Or one who understands such nonsense!

You should have specifically asked for an explanation for a person who spends time talking to an imaginary friend and then wonders how someone else can play with a doll ;)
If you are translating this from a different language, you need to understand it does not make sense to one who is expecting it in English!

Let me try to answer in short - what you are looking at are deities who represent different qualities and are a medium to worshipping those specific qualities of God. There is no restriction on this and the no of deities must be in hundreds if not thousands. But you will never find an idol of Bhagwan (Brahman or Aatman to use correct religious term) as that has no form.

Ok, so if one says MR.XYZ is strong like superman, as tall as a giraffe, as good looking as Thor character...you will picture each of them: Superman, giraffe and Thor character but not MR.XYZ and all 3 of these pictures will be Mr.XYZ?

And some how a Thor's head on top of a giraffe with a superman's body is the same a Mr.XYZ?

Sorry my examples suck...But right now I really can't think of other examples...Help me anyone?

Lady my point is most things should be done by mutual understand but still on major issues Husband has the right to make the final decision Lady and if that decision is according to Quran and Sunnah or nothing against Quran and Sunnah in that decision than why you want women to giver opinion when the decision is according to Islam in fact no other male should also try to do this against that but if that thing is not according to Quran and Sunnah and if the man or husband is not giving a right or something which is allowed in Quran and Sunnah in that case wife should point out his mistake

SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO HER SAY! YES! FINALLY!!
wife should point out his mistake
This is WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING! I am not sure why it ONLY makes sense to you WHEN YOU SAY IT!

Ok, so if one says MR.XYZ is strong like superman, as tall as a giraffe, as good looking as Thor character...you will picture each of them: Superman, giraffe and Thor character but not MR.XYZ and all 3 of these pictures will be Mr.XYZ?

And some how a Thor's head on top of a giraffe with a superman's body is the same a Mr.XYZ?

Sorry my examples suck...But right now I really can't think of other examples...Help me anyone?

Its difficult to picturise, a bit like a jealous murderous imaginary friend who asks you to do the murdering.

Why bother?

Sir the same Quran says safe people around you from hell fire same Quran says on many times those who don't preach good and forbid evil they will be destroyed and the PROPHET SAW who brought this Quran has said several times that man will be questioned about those who are under him like family and his other members read some Tafseers you will know what ayats means than come and also books of Hadees

It only says to preach not to peechay lagna! Lets take the case of Abu Talib...Prophet was told:

"Verily, you guide not whom you like)' meaning, `the matter does not rest with you; all that you have to do is convey the Message, and Allah will guide whom He wills, and His is the ultimate wisdom,' as He says:(Not upon you is their guidance, but Allah guides whom He wills.) (2:272)
(And most of mankind will not believe even if you desire it eagerly.) (12:103)

So say your message and leave do not pursue the person soo much that they start hating you and Islam because of WHAT YOU DO!

Its difficult to picturise, a bit like a jealous murderous imaginary friend who asks you to do the murdering.

Why bother?

What are you going on and on about this friend? 1st invisible than jealous?

Your STD information is incorrect to a point. STD's are SPREAD if one or more partners has them. and continues to have unprotected sex with others. If a man has more than one partner in this case another wife, the % of having stds is higher than having a single partner for the rest of their life. I do not see how that does not make medical sense. Unless and until you can prove that if the female having multiple partners is what CAUSES stds.

STDs can ONLY be contracted through an affected partner be it a male or female! So, if there are 4 wives and 1 husband UNLESS ANY of them is unfaithful, there should be no chances of STDs... BECAUSE THE NAME ITSELF means Sexually transmitted! It has nothing to do if all partners are clean!

Please do send me the case where someone contacted STDs from thin air! or based on multiple CLEAN partners!

I am saying this for my on educational benefit because I have not read of any such cases!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom