What's new

why is MQM demanding authority of law and order in Karachi and LG system?

Nope I don't never had, I only replied on current thread, where misinformation being spread "Why is MQM Demanding LG System".

Being Part of Government means government. You join government so that you can work on your agenda or atleast force other partners to achieve your agenda for betterment. Otherwise what is the need to be in the government? Ohh yeah i Know "Power"

There could potentially be another 'reason' which is the most realistic.....to defer persecution & state terrorism for as long as possible. Besides, most of the MQM MPA/MNA got too used to 'perks' and 'benefits' of their positions.

Now PTIans are criticizing CJP ... Tau bhai ab tau maan lo k MQM ki rally PCO judge k khilaf right step tha 12th May ko ............

bhai MQM nay tou yeh bhi kiya thaa

MQM stages massive show in support of Zardari - DAWN.COM

a rally in support of ZARDARI!

and bhai app aagaar CJ ko nahi mantaay hou nahi aap kaay leader UK ki Scotland yard ko mantaay hain tou insaaf kaahan say laein?

CJ is the guy who stopped Gillani,Raja Rental from going to even greater extent of corruption!

bhai app ek MUTAWASSIT TABKAAY ki jamaat apnaay apko kehtaay ho lekin app agar insaaf kaay khilaaf ho tou kiya yeh khula TAZAD nahi hai?

Not wanting to get into the whole argument of 12th May, but I believe we have discussed it to death where the other opinion is that MQM was the victim and that the ploy of using MQM flags during terrorism, by the opposition, would do wonders. The ploy was, ofcourse, based on the assumption that the general public is extremely gullible which proved to be true and continues to be true. Because the fact is that no Terrorist party would ever carry out any acts of terrorism while displaying their identity!

And least you forget, in Nazi Germany the basic idea was to create passion for the German nation and to expand the interests and authority of Germany!

least you forget that NAZI Germany was all about ARAYAN race & its superiority & how to ensure that every other race is hated something that current crop of MQMers feel.

secondly yes like I said after 12th may MQM woke up to reality of being caught on live tv & it dropped it flags and became "NAA MALOOM AFRAAD".

anyways now let's get back to topic & if you wish we can make a thread on 12th may.

and bhai app aagaar CJ ko nahi mantaay hou nahi aap kaay leader UK ki Scotland yard ko mantaay hain tou insaaf kaahan say laein?

CJ is the guy who stopped Gillani,Raja Rental from going to even greater extent of corruption!

bhai app ek MUTAWASSIT TABKAAY ki jamaat apnaay apko kehtaay ho lekin app agar insaaf kaay khilaaf ho tou kiya yeh khula TAZAD nahi hai?

And now trying to stop Imran Khan :P

There is no way, no hope for these people. They live in hate of other ethnic groups, are incapable of seeing the wider picture and have no wish to end the current wave of violence in Karachi which is tearing the city up. No matter how much MQM supporters are reminded of the fact that Altaf Hussain had 3576 cases against him which went to the wind thanks to the NRO and no matter how much they are reminded that in 1984 the MQM was formed and from 1985 to 1990 3000+ people were killed in Pakistan by mobs belonging to the MQM.

Karachi is in a sad situation. The Sindhi nationalists are not the only problem as darkinsky claims. He himself is a problem, his entire family which votes for a terrorist leader is a problem, the hate for other ethnic groups in his mind is a problem.

We made Pakistan so that we could live united, in peace with each other. Instead we cannot think beyond our ethnicity. MQM is a shameful militant organization that has done nothing other than murdering innocent people. Our elders want the city to be in the grip of violence, we can't do anything about it.

Nope I don't never had, I only replied on current thread, where misinformation being spread "Why is MQM Demanding LG System".

Being Part of Government means government. You join government so that you can work on your agenda or atleast force other partners to achieve your agenda for betterment. Otherwise what is the need to be in the government? Ohh yeah i Know "Power"

if MQM was power hungry then PMLN also invited MQM to the federal

people said that MQM wanted to have shipping ministry at all costs because they smuggle stuff from there

then merey bhai why MQM didnt join the federal?

MQM has been targetted and done false operation on false pretext which can be labelled as state terrorism

so MQM has no choice but to do reconciliatory politics, MQM doesnt have the option to open do opposition politics

the sindh government even though MQM didnt join it was criticising MQM moves for reconciliatory politics, PPP said if MQM doesnt join the sindh government MQM cant float in two boats

now what has the option MQM left, either join sindh assembly and favour PPP and take the anger of the federal

or join the federal and take the home sindhi anger

MQM is sandwiched between the two wadera and chaudrys

and CJ's own son involved in criminal activities runs free
what sort of justice is in pakistan that if your own son does crime, he is speared

even gilani and ashraf are spared

where is the great tribunal and judiciary for raja rental crimes? he is free isnt he, thanks to kana sahab

PPP, sindhi nationalists supporting mafias inside karachi

Karachi has become hub of kidnappings, extortions, drug trade, land mafia

MQM thinks that only they have the right to run the businesses of extortion, land grabbing, drugs etc in karachi, they dont want competitors.

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM thinks that only they have the right to run the businesses of extortion, land grabbing, drugs etc in karachi, they dont want competitors.

no, the problem is the outsiders do all the dirty work, MQM gets blamed, jauhar is a very pro MQM area and the video shows how sindhi nationalists are involved in crimes like land grabbing, bank robberies, extortion backed by political parties etc

no, the problem is the outsiders do all the dirty work, MQM gets blamed, jauhar is a very pro MQM area and the video shows how sindhi nationalists are involved in crimes like land grabbing, bank robberies, extortion backed by political parties etc

Ofcourse MQM is not the only criminal mafia in the city, there are also other small competitors. Drugs and weapons come from Afghanistan and frontier regions but their buyers are from every community. Dacoits may be from interior sindh but it doesnt mean no other people are attempting robberies.

What makes MQM most dangerous and powerful among all is that law doesnt apply on them. They cant be arrested for crimes neither they can be killed in police encounters.....they are MNAs, MPAs, Mayors, rulers of karachi.....every government department, judiciary, police, business community, media is under their control......

Taliban is banned organization, they are killed or arrested by security forces, so aleast a karachite can report them to authorities to get rid of them. while you cant seek help of police and courts against MQM.

Ofcourse MQM is not the only criminal mafia in the city, there are also other small competitors. Drugs and weapons come from Afghanistan and frontier regions but their buyers are from every community. Dacoits may be from interior sindh but it doesnt mean no other people are attempting robberies.

What makes MQM most dangerous and powerful among all is that law doesnt apply on them. They cant be arrested for crimes neither they can be killed in police encounters.....they are MNAs, MPAs, Mayors, rulers of karachi.....every government department, judiciary, police, business community, media is under their control......

Taliban is banned organization, they are killed or arrested by security forces, so aleast a karachite can report them to authorities to get rid of them. while you cant seek help of police and courts against MQM.

if this was the scenario MQM wouldnt let others grab their lands, grab their share

i know its very hrd to except, because you own people who consider weapons their zewar are getting killed in encounters and arrested in bombing houses, businesses

better reality is always very hard to digest

and it also raises conspiracy theory

if MQM was power hungry then PMLN also invited MQM to the federal

people said that MQM wanted to have shipping ministry at all costs because they smuggle stuff from there

then merey bhai why MQM didnt join the federal?

MQM has been targetted and done false operation on false pretext which can be labelled as state terrorism

so MQM has no choice but to do reconciliatory politics, MQM doesnt have the option to open do opposition politics

the sindh government even though MQM didnt join it was criticising MQM moves for reconciliatory politics, PPP said if MQM doesnt join the sindh government MQM cant float in two boats

now what has the option MQM left, either join sindh assembly and favour PPP and take the anger of the federal

or join the federal and take the home sindhi anger

MQM is sandwiched between the two wadera and chaudrys

You know better then Me why they didn't join Federal Government this time. This time MQM has been threaten (politically) for it's writ for the first time in Karachi. And now MQM is looking to clean their name rather then Just Power Like they used to do previously. and LG System is not for the Power this time, but to become better infront of Public. There one hope was LG System like in Musharaf's era and bring Mustafa Kamal as Nasim again. You know it, I know it, but you will not accept for sure...

Zardari and Mian to be more preciously ;)

least you forget that NAZI Germany was all about ARAYAN race & its superiority & how to ensure that every other race is hated something that current crop of MQMers feel.

secondly yes like I said after 12th may MQM woke up to reality of being caught on live tv & it dropped it flags and became "NAA MALOOM AFRAAD".

anyways now let's get back to topic & if you wish we can make a thread on 12th may.

There are literally dozens of threads on May 12 and I would most likely have hundreds on posts there. Whatever your question, it has been answered again and again. As I said, only the dumbest would actually believe that any political party would advertise its terrorism.

If you still believe it, well........

You know better then Me why they didn't join Federal Government this time. This time MQM has been threaten (politically) for it's writ for the first time in Karachi. And now MQM is looking to clean their name rather then Just Power Like they used to do previously. and LG System is not for the Power this time, but to become better infront of Public. There one hope was LG System like in Musharaf's era and bring Mustafa Kamal as Nasim again. You know it, I know it, but you will not accept for sure...

Zardari and Mian to be more preciously ;)

first define the powers MQM had, in reality MQM never had the powers, if MQM had the powers, it would have been allowed to rule the city it generates its mandate

in 2008 already the incumbent government took control of karachi, revenue and other means were taken away from MQM, mustafa kamal was removed in the early 2010 and the local government system was abolished?

why would a government who has MQM as its partner in the federal abolish the only system which gave something to the city, why would PPP limit the powers of their own ally?

i think you need to understand the matters and not blabber about it on superficial things

MQM was in the government and it was successful in some things like changing the way PPP worked in karachi and its violant politics, rehman malik became the mediator in MQM and PPP and its because of MQM guys like zulfeqar mirza were thrown away who else would have reigned havoc in karachi

MQM nearly implemented SPLGO

MQM got nothing by taking the ministries, the only ministry worth mentioning is ports and shipping, and you really can change too much of the stuff in ports and shipping

first define the powers MQM had, in reality MQM never had the powers, if MQM had the powers, it would have been allowed to rule the city it generates its mandate

in 2008 already the incumbent government took control of karachi, revenue and other means were taken away from MQM, mustafa kamal was removed in the early 2010 and the local government system was abolished?

why would a government who has MQM as its partner in the federal abolish the only system which gave something to the city, why would PPP limit the powers of their own ally?

i think you need to understand the matters and not blabber about it on superficial things

MQM was in the government and it was successful in some things like changing the way PPP worked in karachi and its violant politics, rehman malik became the mediator in MQM and PPP and its because of MQM guys like zulfeqar mirza were thrown away who else would have reigned havoc in karachi

MQM nearly implemented SPLGO

MQM got nothing by taking the ministries, the only ministry worth mentioning is ports and shipping, and you really can change too much of the stuff in ports and shipping
What were MQM say now doesn't matter, the only thing everyone knows is,

MQM was part of Government, When this target killing started, Mustafa Kamal was Nazim.... When LG was abolish MQM was partners and alleys.. When 18 Amendment came which gave Provincial Government Powers of LG system, MQM was in Government and head 2 ministries as well.. When Face 2 Face battle started in Karachi between 4 parties, MQM was in Government and asked for 3rd ministry..

Man all History is infront of us. MQM current falling down is because of MQM Policies. And LG System will not save them from their own Policies..

What were MQM say now doesn't matter, the only thing everyone knows is,

MQM was part of Government, When this target killing started, Mustafa Kamal was Nazim.... When LG was abolish MQM was partners and alleys.. When 18 Amendment came which gave Provincial Government Powers of LG system, MQM was in Government and head 2 ministries as well.. When Face 2 Face battle started in Karachi between 4 parties, MQM was in Government and asked for 3rd ministry..

Man all History is infront of us. MQM current falling down is because of MQM Policies. And LG System will not save them from their own Policies..

very naive analysis

1) MQM was part of the government not the actual government

2) target killing started in MK's time but home ministry was not with MQM and powers of police were also not with him

3) abolishment of LG system harmed MQM because it lost the authority over karachi matters and the administrator was appointed by zardari himself

4) MQM had nothing got to do with the ministry of local bodies in the provincial government

and no the falling down is not because of MQM, MQM had nothing got to do with the law and order and many stuff, MQM is only accountable to only those ministries it had the power of, MQM cant be answerable to those matters which doesnt come under domain

and i have already stated why MQM was in the government, its because PPP didnt had the representation of urban sindh and it didnt want MQM to oppse their rule

i dont have to explain any more detial now

Back
Top Bottom