What's new

Why is Imran Khan still confused about Terrorism and Taliban?

Humble Pakistani

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would like Imran Kahn to be the next prime minister of Pakistan but I am still very confused about his rightest agenda. Why can’t he come clean on his Taliban issue? His latest in the series of statements in the favor of Taliban must confuse many of his supports like me. He said a few days ago that Taliban did not kill Benazir Bhutto! A statement like this has to come with some solid proof or theory because right after the attack TTP’s “top dog” of the time, Baitullah Mehsud, clearly confessed that Bhutto was targeted by his group and one of their thugs was responsible for the shooting and suicide attack which had killed hoards of other people (nobody has ever talked about those deaths they had been lost souls). The handlers of the killer and some from the group are still under arrest. Bhutto’s PPP took over from Musharraf’s government after elections and they also confirmed that it was the TTP that killed their shaheed. Musharrf was accused of not providing enough security to her. We fail to remember that Benazir’s personal security in-charge, Rehman Malik, was missing from his duties of the day. Whoever advised (or did not stop) her from poking her head out of her bullet proof SUV through the sunroof should be responsible for this mishap! Conspiracy theorists can go crazy about everything if we do not put checks and balances on how a chain of events happens. At least the educated people should pay heed to what our leaders are saying and what they are not. Terrorism has plagued Pakistan for ages.

We forget that 50,000 or so Pakistanis have been killed by this openly declared enemy. Just yesterday I saw an “Umer Media” video on facebook where a thug (so-called TTP leader) boasts as how he and his goonies have killed the “murtid” Pakistani army soldiers and other Pakistanis because they do not believe in the (TTP’s) sharia. He called on all Pakistanis to either convert to (TTP’s) Islam or be ready to be killed as apostate. He further said in the video that you Pakistanis have choices; leave the country, or live under us as (non-TTP) Muslims and pay “Jazia” or we will hunt you down and kill you (where are drones when you need them; I thought as I watched this idiot speak). It boggles my mind as to why anyone like Imran Kahn will support these killers and murderers? Terrorist, they come in many forms and shapes in Pakistan. I will discuss that in another blog soon, but for now let us ask Imran Khan to come clean on his stance on terrorism. The Taliban are a tried and tested entity… Not a single educated Islamic scholar is within their ranks. They are driven by the Wahabi cult ideology. To save Pakistan our option is to both disarm them and somehow stop the Arab funding of their madarsas and organizations or just plain decimate them. This sounds harsh but sometime tough and harsh decisions have to be taken in the larger interest of the nation. Today Pakistan needs a leader who has the guts to say and face the truth… Let us hope Imran Khan morphs into one of them soon.

Source: pkhope.[com]

He is expecting major support from FATA region, and thinking with this attitude he can get more vote from the region. i.e. Pure Political stunt..

Than ask mian copy cat in raiwaind to stop copying what IK says and also uncle sam is copying him after 10y with fight. Why not u go and fight so called "OUR" war

He is expecting major support from FATA region, and thinking with this attitude he can get more vote from the region. i.e. Pure Political stunt..

Back
Top Bottom