What's new

Why has Lal Masjid been ignored?

Not even then. We lost kids in APS. It didn't bother him much. But when Hassan Nawaz got involved in Panama case, he made few speeches in parliament. It shows the care he has for kids of this nation.

After watching those little kids dead, i am not sure how our leaders can sleep having such terrorists on our soil. I know so many people oppose Musharraf's action against Lal Masjid, but i totally support it.

After watching those little kids dead, i am not sure how our leaders can sleep having such terrorists on our soil. I know so many people oppose Musharraf's action against Lal Masjid, but i totally support it.

These leaders are not there to lead us but to loot us. They are # 1 in corruption.
Can these terrorists reach to their homes and kill their kids? No. So as long as, they are safe, they do not care even a bit about terrorism in Pakistan.

And that's the dilemma with us. We never realize on time. People hated Musharraf for this operation. Later, time proved him right.

But unfortunately, we are still not gonna learn our lessons.

So Lal Masjid declared their allegiance to ISIS, the public protested against them but why no action?

What is going on in Lal Masjid? Why no operation on this terrorist safehouse?
He has no relevance first operation only made TTP real boost. So this man can do nothing. Agencies are only making sure no weapons reach him and none of his guys get to join militant groups those who try get picked up. So agencies are not going give another hero to TTP. I hate PML N but those who are accusing PML N of not doing anything should seriously check our history. Army if want will do it but right nowt they are not interested.

Sorry Sir but that action only made TTP stronger and we lost 60000 people.

So you mean to say, it was better to give them free hand? Ruin future generations with insterting in their minds, only they are right and others are kafir?
Want to see more people like Qaddari and followers in Pakistan?

He should have hunted TTP so we wouldnt have lost 60000. Allah Raheel Shareef ko ahla mauqam atta farmaye. I hope you pray for Raheel for his job in namaz Zarvan mian.

When reporter ask this mullah about his point of view on APS incident , that SOB with grim smile walk away, without any condolence . Later due to media pressure , he gave some type of political statement without condemning Taliban.

He should have hunted TTP so we wouldnt have lost 60000. Allah Raheel Shareef ko ahla mauqam atta farmaye. I hope you pray for Raheel for his job in namaz Zarvan mian.
Sir TTP was formed in 2006 and they were not a very strong group until genius Musharraf decided to do this Lal Masjid Operation that pissed of millions and thousands of those millions joined TTP. And TTP became the biggest monster we ever had faced. If Musharraf would have used some of his brain we could have avoided all this menace in first place. Yes I pray for Raheel Shareef but he was clearing the mess left by his own former boss Musharraf.

Abdul Aziz is most probably a government employee, why not simply transfer him to say somewhere like Chichoo ki Malian?

Abdul Aziz is most probably a government employee, why not simply transfer him to say somewhere like Chichoo ki Malian?

The history of Lal masjid is interesting. It is always a center of rebellion and hegemony.
Abdul Aziz is a government employee just like his father adulla was.
President Ayub Khan was mureed of Peer Dewal Sharif and ordered removal of Abdulla and appointment of peer dewal sharif after abdulla spoke against the president.
then abdulla sought help from shias who stopped peer dewal sharif from taking over Lal Masjid and convinced him not to become controversial peer by taking over lal masjid and he even told president ayub not to remove abdulla from lal masjid. Abdulla always respected shias who helped him and saved from president ayub. this mulla became a hegemon and no one dared to transfer him from the masjid.

One thing I like for Abdul Aziz. when his father was killed, ISI asked him to put name of outgoing iranian ambassador in the FIR. he did press conference and told everyone that two ISI officials are forcing him to include the name of iranain ambassador in his father killing but he will not do this and is against it. he will not be a part of any bad game.

Lal masjid will remain a rebellion center and may be it is their tactic.

The history of Lal masjid is interesting. It is always a center of rebellion and hegemony.
Abdul Aziz is a government employee just like his father adulla was.
President Ayub Khan was mureed of Peer Dewal Sharif and ordered removal of Abdulla and appointment of peer dewal sharif after abdulla spoke against the president.
then abdulla sought help from shias who stopped peer dewal sharif from taking over Lal Masjid and convinced him not to become controversial peer by taking over lal masjid and he even told president ayub not to remove abdulla from lal masjid. Abdulla always respected shias who helped him and saved from president ayub. this mulla became a hegemon and no one dared to transfer him from the masjid.

One thing I like for Abdul Aziz. when his father was killed, ISI asked him to put name of outgoing iranian ambassador in the FIR. he did press conference and told everyone that two ISI officials are forcing him to include the name of iranain ambassador in his father killing but he will not do this and is against it. he will not be a part of any bad game.

Lal masjid will remain a rebellion center and may be it is their tactic.

That's an interesting account. How about the political influence, they must have also been part of many political motives?

That's an interesting account. How about the political influence, they must have also been part of many political motives?

political influence ? it was isi that created a monster Lal masjid and arrange functions and bring guests like chechen leaders, uzbeks from many other countries and they all make speeches in Lal masjid for over a decade. so if Lal masjid is part of ISIL it is not a surprise and it can call help from these same chechen uzbeks.

the whole mess is caused by isi. right under its nose it protected Lal masjid and citizens who complained were given threats. what Lal masjid did is not a secret and sufficient for the state to take action and restore normalcy instead of keeping its rouge pet.

Sir TTP was formed in 2006 and they were not a very strong group until genius Musharraf decided to do this Lal Masjid Operation that pissed of millions and thousands of those millions joined TTP. And TTP became the biggest monster we ever had faced. If Musharraf would have used some of his brain we could have avoided all this menace in first place. Yes I pray for Raheel Shareef but he was clearing the mess left by his own former boss Musharraf.

yeah. do not touch that abdul aziz. he will become a bigger monster and even biggest monster. very good logic.
infact stop action against all terrorists and they all will become a biggest monster in reaction.

favoritism and nepotism. terrorists and anti-terrorists are all relatives.

heroes of pak : JI, JuI, JuD, Lal Masjid etc ? No

continue killing Only shias to get heaven ? No

Last edited:
political influence ? it was isi that created a monster Lal masjid and arrange functions and bring guests like chechen leaders, uzbeks from many other countries and they all make speeches in Lal masjid for over a decade. so if Lal masjid is part of ISIL it is not a surprise and it can call help from these same chechen uzbeks.

the whole mess is caused by isi. right under its nose it protected Lal masjid and citizens who complained were given threats. what Lal masjid did is not a secret and sufficient for the state to take action and restore normalcy instead of keeping its rouge pet.

Hmmmmmmm ........... still I won't let politicians escape the blame here.

This can easily be turned into a legal battle instead of creating another violent scene, transfer Abdul Aziz. In my view its the personalities that are to be blamed not the Mosque.

Why Mosque? Mullah burqa should be hanged publicly, Musharaf did the mistake by not killing Mullah Burqa on the spot.

read the article of Masjid Darir then u will know why the Mosque also... and that is ok in Islam if a place of worship( mosque) becomes a place of fitna then muslim government can demolish it

Back
Top Bottom