What's new

Why do Pakistanis love Kashmir?

the case is unclear... the molestation may be true or it may simply be a case of local ( kashmir ) reactionaries oppressing the girl because she may have spoken politely with a army man or most probably some misogynist rumors about the girl being friends with the army man which happens a lot in south asia.

technically, the said girl ( perhaps the same girl ) denies molestation and blames local youth[1] :

and which vid is this?? it is one recorded in a police station[2] :

and the vid release itself turned into its own controversy in kashmir most probably because kashmir environment has turned into a oppressive one[3] :

the progressives of india support the girl without taking side of the government[4] :

at the moment i won't take sides automatically because we must remember that asiya andrabi's burqa brigade ( dukhtaraan-e-millat ) has turned kashmir valley into a oppressive place for the ladies ( you may know of her actions ) and this case may be simply fool males acting illegally on rumors and being misogynist... the police detained this teenage lady and her father for three days which is illegal again but this may really be for protection of the lady... in 2013, the first all-female music band in kashmir 'pragaash' shut down not long after it started because of death and rape threats[5] by supporters of the kashmiri mullahs and their local burqa instigators ( the asiya andrabi group ) :

we must wait some more days for the case to become clear... the situation in indian kashmir is not just about indian army presence. :)

@Zibago @django

---

[1] http://indianexpress.com/article/in...r-firing-protest-army-mehbooba-asi-suspended/

[2] http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/scho...y-since-protests-in-kashmirs-handwara-1395733

[3] http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...lls-into-major-controversy-in-kashmir-2202167

[4] http://www.risingkashmir.in/news/aisa-condemns-spate-of-killings-circulation-of-girls-video/

[5] http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/thre...threats-to-kashmirs-girl-band-pragaash-512614

This case is reported on AJ+ and this the screenshot they showed in video. This is one of the reliable webby/news channel or page on Facebook. If this news made to AJ+. Then their must be something. Whatsoever, this is evil very evil. Even Indian forces are killing universities students in Kashmir. 4 students got martyred so far. I'm really sorry to say, but my Indian mates need to stop closing their eyes and believe everything is fine. Since decades now, Indian armed forces are doing and committing any horrendous thing they possibly can. Despite the issue of Kashmir's unification with Pakistan or India, this is very dehumanizing. Please accept it.

Last edited:
Those who were shot down by army personnel in handwara were not innocent, they were exercising stone pelting rights however loss of life is tragic & avoidable ....

I was in Pattan on that day....

What you expect them to do? Their dignities are being harrssed in streets. They should remain silent?

Pakistanis have nothing to do with us Kashmiris :D Heck ! Even Azad Kashmiris have nothing to do with Kashmir :lol:

They are either Punjabi & Sindhi ( INDIC ) or from ME and CA :enjoy:

I can't find the solid reason for our Indian fellows to defend and argue on the issue of Kashmir. When their majority of people want the unification with Pakistan. Why the fuss? Also, to them the lives do NOT matter, but the piece of land is all they fight for?. They want to hold on to this title of 'world's biggest democracy' and the term means sheer ''for the people". But then these oppressed innocent souls want their rights and want Indian to get their foot out off their land. Why the hell killing them? What happened to their democracy now? Since years and years, they are being killed, harrssed, torture and any possible and unbearable and humiliating act one can think off.
If killing them can kill their spirits and jazba for Pakistan and then this problem would have been solved year and years ago. Indian lost it already but is in denial syndrome. @django @Zibago @Jonah Arthur

Pakistanis have nothing to do with us Kashmiris :D Heck ! Even Azad Kashmiris have nothing to do with Kashmir :lol:

Cast doesn't matter as long as they are Pakistanis.

We Kashmiris speak different Language .
We Kashmiris have different Culture .

China , Pakistan and India only cares about land and Water resources that our province has to offer . No one cares about Us . Borders are imaginary lines and will keep on changing . So Kashmir going to India & Pakistan or staying Independent will solve nothing . The issue is bigger .

Our False Egos will take Us ( Humans ) to Hell :devil:

I can't find the solid reason for our Indian fellows to defend and argue on the issue of Kashmir. When their majority of people want the unification with Pakistan. Why the fuss? Also, to them the lives do NOT matter, but the piece of land is all they fight for?. They want to hold on to this title of 'world's biggest democracy' and the term means sheer ''for the people". But then these oppressed innocent souls want their rights and want Indian to get their foot out off their land. Why the hell killing them? What happened to their democracy now? Since years and years, they are being killed, harrssed, torture and any possible and unbearable and humiliating act one can think off.
If killing them can kill their spirits and jazba for Pakistan and then this problem would have been solved year and years ago. Indian lost it already but is in denial syndrome. @django @Zibago @Jonah Arthur
The Indians do not want to let go of kashmir as their water source comes from their, if kashmir was to go then all the other insurgency hit states would follow suit and it would be the end of the artificial state of Hindia, besides the hindu nationalists get off on trying to subjugate the kashmiris, they have a complex about being ruled by muslims for the best part of a 1000years, they (RSS types) see kashmir as payback. But you know what they will never ever dampen or subjugate the jawans of kashmir, despite keeping 750, 000 troops in Kashmir , the Kashmirs were still chanting and waving pakistani flags during the recent cricket match between the two nation.kudos

We Kashmiris speak different Language .
We Kashmiris have different Culture .

China , Pakistan and India only cares about land and Water resources that our province has to offer . No one cares about Us . Borders are imaginary lines and will keep on changing . So Kashmir going to India & Pakistan or staying Independent will solve nothing . The issue is bigger .

Our False Egos will take Us ( Humans ) to Hell :devil:
Look the vast majority of IOK is muslim, does not want to be with hindia, end of story, if you pandits want to live here you will have to accept the will of the majority or leave for Delhi

MY...my..my now you have lost all credibility,

The Indians do not want to let go of kashmir as their water source comes from their, if kashmir was to go then all the other insurgency hit states would follow suit and it would be the end of the artificial state of Hindia, besides the hindu nationalists get off on trying to subjugate the kashmiris, they have a complex about being ruled by muslims for the best part of a 1000years, they (RSS types) see kashmir as payback. But you know what they will never ever dampen or subjugate the jawans of kashmir, despite keeping 750, 000 troops in Kashmir , the Kashmirs were still chanting and waving pakistani flags during the recent cricket match between the two nation.kudos

Look the vast majority of IOK is muslim, does not want to be with hindia, end of story, if you pandits want to live here you will have to accept the will of the majority or leave for Delhi

So What >_< Jammu and Ladakh are with India .

Oh ! Last time I checked , it was Pakistan who invaded an Independent Country named Jammu and Kashmir :woot:

Lol good joke so the pahari,kashmiri,sheen people are aliens

So What >_< Jammu and Ladakh are with India .

Oh ! Last time I checked , it was Pakistan who invaded an Independent Country named Jammu and Kashmir :woot:
Google poonch rebellion and thank me some other time
That dogra was a grade A dung hole he and his father had very anti Muslim policies he carried out a genocide in Jammu,he over taxed us and we had less rights than the sikhs and brahmans of our areas

As a Kashmiri from Mother's side, why would I not have feelings for Kashmir? Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris not to Rape prone Indian Army.

In my case even the caste is Kashmiri(Sheikh with roots from Srinagar) :D

As a Kashmiri from Mother's side, why would I not have feelings for Kashmir? Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris not to Rape prone Indian Army.
Cuz according to some Indians you are either an ISI agent or Punjabi

Cuz according to some Indians you are either an ISI agent or Punjabi

I'm definitely an ISI agent, here is my partner Brig Pigeon.
pakistan-spy-pigeon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom