What's new

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD ? Perspectives..

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Why did the chicken cross the road?

KINDERGARTEN BOY : To get to the other side.

PLATO :For the greater good.

ARISTOTLE : It is the nature of chickens to cross roads.

KARL MARX : It was a historical inevitability.

TIMOTHY LEARY : Because that's the only trip the establishment would let it take.

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK : To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

HIPPOCRATES :Because of an excess of phlegm in its pancreas.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. : I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

MOSES : And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the chicken, 'Thou shalt cross the road.'
And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

RICHARD M. NIXON : The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT cross the road.

MACHIAVELLI : The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why? The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.

BILL GATES :The newly released Chicken 2000..., will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your
important documents, and balance your checkbook.

DARWIN :Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are
now genetically disposed to cross roads.

EINSTEIN : Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference and relativity.

GEORGE BUSH : We are committed to establishing a democracy where chickens freely cross roads without
oppression from terrorist organizations.

Azharuddin : I am totally innocent, you know, I'm unnecessarily being dragged into this, you know, because
I'm from the minority..... I neither know the chicken nor the road, you know....

George Fernandes : I am deeply hurt that this question is being asked after my 40 clean years of public life. I
don't own a house, or a car, leave alone a chicken !!!

Mulayam Singh Yadav : I demand a 50% reservation of the road for the chicken class, so that they can cross the road freely without their motives being questioned

ARJUN SINGH : Our policy will ensure the development of socially underprivileged chickens so that they can
also cross roads.

Abdul Kalam :Yes, why did the chickens cross the road? .. please tell me why? .. they crossed to go to the
other side of the road... now repeat after me ....

Advani : I see Pakistani hand in this ...

Vatal Nagaraj : No Tamil or outside chickens will be allowed to cross our roads, our roads are meant only for
Kanadiga chickens!.

Bal Thackarey : Chickens crossing the roads is against our culture, my followers will stone all such chickens
which cross the road.

Jayalalithaa : From reliable sources I've got the information that the chicken belongs to Karunanidhi. He is
making his chicken cross the road to create law & order problems. The chicken has now been
imprisoned under POTA.

Amitabh Bachhan : The chicken has crossed the road?.. are you sure.. very sure ... really sure...

Venkaiah Naidu : 'We are very sure of the fact that the chicken did not cross the road. It's a conspiracy by
the congress. The poor chicken has been made a scapegoat in this whole issue'

H.S.Surjeet : We are adopting a wait and watch policy. We have convened a meeting of the third front today.
We will decide the future course of action after the chicken comes back..

RAJU RAJGARIA :Chicken crossed the road alone...!! If a vehicle had passed over it, we would have lost one of our dearest creatures. Ban all vehicles from using the road. Protect our chickens...
Because proper shelter was not provided from the district due to non co-operation by the
Rotary Foundation .......

Back
Top Bottom