Why did my # of posts decreased???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesiGuy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dear Mod,

My total posts yesterday were exactly 1500. Now when I logged in today, they are like 1493. :eek: :cry:

What's the reason?? :frown:

May be they are deleted.

DesiGuy,

This happens when they decide some thread was totally hopeless, worthless or discussed verboten topics. Once I lost ~ 34 posts when they deleted a thread on Taiwan that had become something of a mini-Taiwanese forum and chat room.

If a thread is wiped out then all the posts you had on that thread are vaporized.

DesiGuy,

This happens when they decide some thread was totally hopeless, worthless or discussed verboten topics. Once I lost ~ 34 posts when they deleted a thread on Taiwan that had become something of a mini-Taiwanese forum and chat room.

Hey, that's not fair. i don't think that's how it happens. But again not sure. i really wanna know the reason.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

May be they are deleted.

About 10 of my posts were deleted? Ca'mon i am not that bad. Also if so many posts of mine were just deleted, i would know. :agree:

See, DesiGuy, this very thread here you started is building post #'s for you and me. But a mod can come along at any moment, look at this worthless thread and zap it. Then all these posts will disappear from your count, and mine. Don't get too heavily invested in this thread. I bet it gets vaporized, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom