Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
well, graduated from Kuwait in an Indian school, parents thought why not send him to Bangladesh to study medicine and become a doctor. My first reaction... why Bangladesh? Parents went up in rage saying you gotta thing about our expanses etc. anyways I planned to move to Bangladesh saying final goodbyes to all my friends from all over the world. I landed in Dhaka early in the morning, I see the custom officers harassing the passengers, citing me as the next target they make me open all my cargo claiming that I have items that I gotta pay tax for! Bit ch wtf? They make me wait all morning making me go through all of them... as I was cleared and ready to exit the airport. These corrupt assholes show up again and tries to open em all again. This time they burst my balls so bad, I start cursing them in all the five languages I mastered over the years. I head out and omg, this place is infested with people like cockroaches, everyone stinks etc etc. it takes me four hours to reach home at wari.

Tuition for preparatory medical exam starts in Ramadan and it's medico coaching. My parents were promised English medium classes and first day we had physics class... the teacher was one of the toppers last year in Bangladesh teaching physics... the dude literally stutters trying to pronounce each words... in matter of 15 min students from Bangladesh got fed up and asked him to continue in Bengali. We were told to buy books I bought em the next day, took em to the class and behold there is a new edition released just yesterday and now I don't get no refund for my book and have to buy the new one. Biology classes held the teacher was fairly good in English but then she started speaking in Bengali most of the time and asked us to buy a Bengali edition of biology book as the English edition had topics missing. We faced the same situation with other subjects too. I became so fed up with all these scams I quit and took a refund.

Now I am leaving Bangladesh and going abroad for medicine in Ukraine. The level of disrespect you get being a student from foreign country and mistreatments and no opportunity what so ever makes Bangladesh a bad place for education work and general living. Guess what? Dhaka university that used to be on top 100 slid to top 500 and now not even on top 1000s (Local TV report. I am sure it's like that) education system is fucked by that education minister I call "taqla" out of hatred. I can seriously do better job than that guy. Simply one word to describe him... Moron!

People in this country are scums, no respect for one another. Spits on the street, throws waste from the balcony, gropes women if they get the chance to. I am done. I thought this country is fixable. But tbh not until people are disciplined. I hope I complete my education abroad and get settled abroad. And truth be told I used to despise people who used to adopt another country's citizenship. But now I understand why they did. I don't see my future in Bangladesh. I hope god keeps it that way.

Since getting independence from Pakistan, a country built on Islam, generally it's thought Allah's curse is on Bengalis, which chose ethnicity over Islam.
Which is why I see Pakistan getting bombed by everyone. Islam encourages democracy not religion based authoritarian rule
Plus u guys sold east Pakistan and used the money to develop west. Y'all treated Bengalis like dogs. And if y'all didn't start killing people there wouldn't have been any war and possibly it would remain Pakistan with some reforms. Anyways I happen to have a lot of Pakistani friends and I have no hard feelings against any Pakistanis. They are some of my closest friends

Last edited:
well, graduated from Kuwait in an Indian school, parents thought why not send him to Bangladesh to study medicine and become a doctor. My first reaction... why Bangladesh? Parents went up in rage saying you gotta thing about our expanses etc. anyways I planned to move to Bangladesh saying final goodbyes to all my friends from all over the world. I landed in Dhaka early in the morning, I see the custom officers harassing the passengers, citing me as the next target they make me open all my cargo claiming that I have items that I gotta pay tax for! Bit ch wtf? They make me wait all morning making me go through all of them... as I was cleared and ready to exit the airport. These corrupt assholes show up again and tries to open em all again. This time they burst my balls so bad, I start cursing them in all the five languages I mastered over the years. I head out and omg, this place is infested with people like cockroaches, everyone stinks etc etc. it takes me four hours to reach home at wari.

Tuition for preparatory medical exam starts in Ramadan and it's medico coaching. My parents were promised English medium classes and first day we had physics class... the teacher was one of the toppers last year in Bangladesh teaching physics... the dude literally stutters trying to pronounce each words... in matter of 15 min students from Bangladesh got fed up and asked him to continue in Bengali. We were told to buy books I bought em the next day, took em to the class and behold there is a new edition released just yesterday and now I don't get no refund for my book and have to buy the new one. Biology classes held the teacher was fairly good in English but then she started speaking in Bengali most of the time and asked us to buy a Bengali edition of biology book as the English edition had topics missing. We faced the same situation with other subjects too. I became so fed up with all these scams I quit and took a refund.

Now I am leaving Bangladesh and going abroad for medicine in Ukraine. The level of disrespect you get being a student from foreign country and mistreatments and no opportunity what so ever makes Bangladesh a bad place for education work and general living. Guess what? Dhaka university that used to be on top 100 slid to top 500 and now not even on top 1000s (Local TV report. I am sure it's like that) education system is fucked by that education minister I call "taqla" out of hatred. I can seriously do better job than that guy. Simply one word to describe him... Moron!

People in this country are scums, no respect for one another. Spits on the street, throws waste from the balcony, gropes women if they get the chance to. I am done. I thought this country is fixable. But tbh not until people are disciplined. I hope I complete my education abroad and get settled abroad. And truth be told I used to despise people who used to adopt another country's citizenship. But now I understand why they did. I don't see my future in Bangladesh. I hope god keeps it that way.
lol i see what you faced. you used to get everything in your plate at ease but here you faced difficulty.
it is not matter of cursing, it is matter of how you try to change and try to take responsibility like many of us.
when you were cursing 5 different languages, you actually went to their level.

It is easy to go another place and look for opportunity but making a difference is big deal.
Try to do positive things for the country, instead of settling down abroad

generally it's thought Allah's curse is on Bengalis, which chose ethnicity over Islam.
i disagree as we suppress their rights and in return they violated country oath and human rights (killig pro pakistani and bihari),,,
if their current situation is due their preference over islam, then we must be crushed beneath Allah's punishment as we have chosen everything over Islam, our wedding ceremonies, customs, literature, TV ads, social life etc etc

Plus u guys sold east Pakistan and used the money to develop west.
If E.Pak was that much rich, it should have been a developed country now.. as per ur saying that E.Pak fed not only locals but also made W.Pak prospered...so same resources wd have made Bdesh 3x Stronger..
all i am trying to say that was propaganda.....

It's always going to be hard. The challenge is to go there and improve the situation. Become part of something bigger.

Since getting independence from Pakistan, a country built on Islam, generally it's thought Allah's curse is on Bengalis, which chose ethnicity over Islam.

:rofl:

This comment is a prefect example of trash and retardedness.

lol i see what you faced. you used to get everything in your plate at ease but here you faced difficulty.
it is not matter of cursing, it is matter of how you try to change and try to take responsibility like many of us.
when you were cursing 5 different languages, you actually went to their level.

It is easy to go another place and looking for opportunity but making a difference is big deal.
Try to do positive for the country, instead of settling down abroad
Many people assume living in foreign countries guarantees all luxuries. Thank god he provided me with many but my parents taught me to struggle too.
20km to tuitions walk in temperatures over 50°c when the wind blows it feels like your skin is falling apart...
And 20km in 30 min mind you.
My parents used to give me pocket money occasionally little amount of about 250 tk. I have done 3 weeks with that at max. Sometimes not spending a dime for food or water just to make it back to home and keep the money so that when I need it for school projects I would use it. I never liked asking my parents for money so when they would ask me a couple of days later I would say I have a lot but maybe just had an empty wallet.
Dad used to drop me to school... never took taxi back to home because I felt I am wasting it on a luxury I don't deserve... it's my dad's hard earned money. I used to end up having headaches and fever but still... even when my dad used to tell me just come with a taxi.
Everything at my plate with ease? Whatever I succeeded in today is because of my physical and mental hardwork. Nothing comes to plate in ease if you don't work for it. But the amount of scams, indiscipline and disrespect is what I am disappointed about in people of this country.

Responsibility? How calm would you remain when you got a mother who became sick from the flight and airport authorities are shouting at you and harassing you. Making you pick up heavy cargo loads open, take out and show, then put it back in seal it and while you're exiting making you do this all over again. Don't tell me you're Jesus or Gandhi. And as for cursing not in the literal sense of cursing them in all the languages but many and not much more intense than moron or stupid or bloody idiot.

You are describing an experience that occurs in every country in South Asia. Bangladesh has come a long way since independence, and has more to go. You just need to expand your horizons a little.

Here we go again. Since when did Pakistan hold a monopoly on all things Islam? This is the exact kind of thinking Pakistan used to justify its actions in East Pakistan: Bengalis want independence from Pakistan, therefore they are not Muslim, hence we can kill them.

But given the current state of affairs, one wonders who is really suffering Allah's curse: Bangladesh or Pakistan?

It's always going to be hard. The challenge is to go there and improve the situation. Become part of something bigger.

:rofl:

This comment is a prefect example of trash and retardedness.
Bangladesh is just impossible. There are very few people like me and all are not willing to change this country for the better. I used to believe in that but now I have become them.

And who cursed Pakistan? a country with a 24 year head start on Bangladesh and yet behind Bangladesh in almost every metric used to measure prosperity and progress by international agencies.

I'll give you, you've got that Army you lot seem to have a permanent hard on over and of course the Nukes. But, aside from that, the 24 year head start and direct intervention of Allah (SWT) doesn't seem to have really helped Pakistan that much.

All things considered - I'm not exactly dying to gain a Pakistani passport...but, whatever floats your boat buddy :thumbsup:

So does Pakistan. Pot calling the kettle black?
You know I have got a lot of respect for you because of your neutral stance and how you wreck people that deserve it. Just don't change the profile pic. I always recognize you seeing that.

man i get you.....if you've got the opportunity for a better life somewhere else then by God do avail it....you cant fix a country in one lifetime anyways

this ain't true man come on.....look around you.. we aint a land of prudes either....i Doubt God will take either side

You are describing an experience that occurs in every country in South Asia. Bangladesh has come a long way since independence, and has more to go. You just need to expand your horizons a little.

Here we go again. Since when did Pakistan hold a monopoly on all things Islam? This is the exact kind of thinking Pakistan used to justify its actions in East Pakistan: Bengalis want independence from Pakistan, therefore they are not Muslim, hence we can kill them.

But given the current state of affairs, one wonders who is really suffering Allah's curse: Bangladesh or Pakistan?
Everyone wants a decent and successful life. I have worked hard all my life even when luxury was provided to me I have used very little and have taken the hard path but I can't keep on struggling like this all my life. I struggle now in hope of a comfortable happy future. So yes that's what this country doesn't provide. Opportunities and that's why I decided not to stay. This makes me hypocrite to be honest because I used to judge the others when I was a teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom